So around 104 and i use new moon. am i an idiot?

I find that the full moon seems to drop a nice aoe blast and adds some interest to the rotation so i just simply don't do as much with the enhanced lunar/solar.

am I an idiot? It for sure seems like i have far to much to cast now but i found shooting stars was like i wasn't taking anything and Fury is ok but neg-liable game play impact.

For leveling, it's just fine. You'll have plenty of downtime to get charges back there and FoE isn't quite as useful with the shortlived mobs.

It's negligible, though. That one actually made my head hurt >.<

For leveling you can pick anything and it will work. It has no challenge or compitition. Netflicks on the other screen is really all that can slow you down.

Has there been any adjustments to level 100 talents for balance? New moon definitely needs some love, it really does make the ST rotation interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairsweater View Post
    Has there been any adjustments to level 100 talents for balance? New moon definitely needs some love, it really does make the ST rotation interesting.
    So far, no changes, and considering the most recent PTR push didn't change anything with respect to New Moon there will likely not be any adjustments right now. As Huth said, it's fine for leveling and questing, dungeons and raids encounters are a different story where Shooting Stars and Fury of Elune begin to dominate New Moon beyond one target. Once you start adding more targets, New Moon's damage as a talent is pretty static while Shooting Stars and Fury of Elune increase in damage potential massively.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville