Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the way old WotLK, TBC loot system but I am willing to give this new thing a chance before I complain about it.
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-12-09 at 10:50 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Should of done us favor and just not posted your BS then this is nothing more then an angry rant by way you started and ended it also this is 100% what they said they were giving us and I know plenty of people happy about it.
    Simple things keep simple minds happy.

*walks of laughing at the plebs farming for a bullshit currency for a terrible gear system for weeks on end.

No I dont care about your opinion or response, I'm still going to be laughing at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I miss the way old WotLK, TBC loot system but I am willing to give this new thing a chance before I complain about it.
    I miss badges, emblems and points tbh.

The new system feels like a band aid fix imo. But the main core problem is it's still shoving RNG "relinquished" stuff down our throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I miss badges, emblems and points tbh.

The new system feels like a band aid fix imo. But the main core problem is it's still shoving RNG "relinquished" stuff down our throats.
    Yea thats like the biggest sigh, but at this point I am just like 'fine whatever'. lol. I still like the game enough to keep playing it thats all that matters :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Considering how pieces scrap into about a fifth of what an RNG piece costs:

An RNG 400 piece will cost around 550-600,
    and an RNG 415 will cost around around 1800.

A specific 415 will probably be around their initial number of 3250.

With these prices in mind I doubt we'll be able to buy much more than like a single RNG heroic piece week 1 as I'd expect the current weekly m+ cache to give something like 50 currency for like a 10.
    To be honest, one piece of Azerite gear of your own choice a week sounds fair enough.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Its already had its chance, this is their second chance at making it work, .. I'm willing to bet you'll give it a third and fourth chance too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    To be honest, one piece of Azerite gear of your own choice a week sounds fair enough.
    Thats two to three weeks for your choice, the RNG gear is once a week.

Yea thats like the biggest sigh, but at this point I am just like 'fine whatever'. lol. I still like the game enough to keep playing it thats all that matters :P
    Aye if you enjoy the game that's all that matters mate. I mean so do I but it's not without it's flaws just like any game out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Its already had its chance, this is their second chance at making it work, .. I'm willing to bet you'll give it a third and fourth chance too.
    How can it have it's chance when its not out yet. I haven't even had a chance to test it.

Deleted
    There seems to be a huge amount of masochists in here, or why else would you all play something you so obviously despise.

How can it have it's chance when its not out yet. I haven't even had a chance to test it.
    Its Azeshite gear, it had it chance at launch to prove its worth, it failed that, this bandaid is their second attempt to get it right, its not looking worthwhile either as its still the same shite just gussied up a little to make it look shiny.

but you go for it, have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sybaris View Post
    There seems to be a huge amount of masochists in here, or why else would you all play something you so obviously despise.
    I dont, I unsubbed rather than pay for something I haven't touched in weeks. I do however love to tussle with the morally grey in here who love white knighting Blizzard.

"Blizzard are stretching that taffy"......

no,

it's Blizzard IS stretching that taffy....l2english
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

Its Azeshite gear, it had it chance at launch to prove its worth, it failed that, this bandaid is their second attempt to get it right, its not looking worthwhile either as its still the same shite just gussied up a little to make it look shiny.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont, I unsubbed rather than pay for something I haven't touched in weeks. I do however love to tussle with the morally grey in here who love white knighting Blizzard.
    So basically you are admitting you have zero interest in rational/thoughtful discussion and that anyone who enjoys the game because you don't is "white knighting"?

Kind of a silly stance to take imo. I mean you are absolutely free to not enjoy the game nobody says otherwise but it's a bit unfair to essentially try and dub those who enjoy what you don't a "white knight".

Deleted
    White knighting is a bit harsh dont you think, Not everyone hates the game some even really enjoy it or do you just want to discuss it with people of the same opinion as you?

10+ Year Old Account

Well Azertite gear is here to stay (at least for BfA), you got to deal with that fact, it's kind of built around this expansion, I hate it too, it's one of my main complaints about BfA, and a band aid is the only thing Blizzard can try, I think removing it will have a horrible domino effect on this whole expansion and make it worse.

Personally I dont know why they didn't implement this azerite armor trait system into the neck piece personally. It is what it is. I still like the game enough to keep playing, despite it's flaws
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-12-09 at 11:09 AM.

Well Azertite gear is here to stay (at least for BfA), you got to deal with that fact, it's kind of built around this expansion, I hate it too, it's one of my main complaints about BfA, and a band aid is the only thing Blizzard can try, I think removing it will have a horrible domino effect on this whole expansion and make it worse.

Personally I dont know why they didn't implement this azerite armor trait system into the neck piece personally. It is what it is. I still like the game enough to keep playing, despite it's flaws
    Once you hit the mid 20s it does get a bit better imo.

But yeah not a suitable replacement for artifacts at all.

Yeah, what else is new. Some stupid convoluted overthought system to add onto their already existing system.

System upon system upon system to justify the existence of a system that they had to create to fill the gaping wound in game design they left behind with excessive pruning. The game feels like shit and no azerite mechanics will fix that.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Thats two to three weeks for your choice, the RNG gear is once a week.
    Well, no new raid so there is time.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So basically you are admitting you have zero interest in rational/thoughtful discussion and that anyone who enjoys the game because you don't is "white knighting"?

Kind of a silly stance to take imo. I mean you are absolutely free to not enjoy the game nobody says otherwise but it's a bit unfair to essentially try and dub those who enjoy what you don't a "white knight".
    There is no such thing as rational with people who pretend Everything Blizzard does is good, you cant argue with them or reason with them, to them Blizzard is their god and you shall not speak out against Blizzard. (I'm sure you have met people like this right here on this forum)

As for not linking wow, quite the opposite, its why I felt so strongly against this shit gear system and the even more against the Asinine belief by Blizzard that they had to stay the course. In the end I'd rather unsub and walk away from the game than watch this dumpster fire destroy what love I have left for the game.

There is no such thing as rational with people who pretend Everything Blizzard does is good, you cant argue with them or reason with them, to them Blizzard is their god and you shall not speak out against Blizzard. (I'm sure you have met people like this right here on this forum)

As for not linking wow, quite the opposite, its why I felt so strongly against this shit gear system and the even more against the Asinine belief by Blizzard that they had to stay the course. In the end I'd rather unsub and walk away from the game than watch this dumpster fire destroy what love I have left for the game.
    And neither me or the other poster have blindly defended them.

We just said we enjoy the game and even admitted it has flaws.

And yes I have in a lot of game sections. A "white knight" is not someone who enjoys the game. What one is usually refereed to as is someone who thinks the game can do no wrong and has absolutely zero flaws.

I did deal with it, I left, like many others are doing. Its not what we would rather be doing honestly but there isn't any recourse left to us.