Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    Lol @ the people complaining about the mounts. I bet most of them aren't subbed either and browse MMOC for hours a day. Some people are impossible to please man.
    Tbf, this game manages to hold the sub from people seemingly incapable of enjoying it for years on end, so wouldn't surprise me at all.

That being said, nothing ever pleased everyone.
    I just wish they'd stop tip-toeing around it and visually update all the racial mounts already.

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    Lol @ the people complaining about the mounts. I bet most of them aren't subbed either and browse MMOC for hours a day. Some people are impossible to please man.
    Only complaints I have, is that we get the store bat. At least give it armor. And that those frog mounts I really wanted, I'll never be able to afford.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

That cat-shaped horse looks amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, you get the Hyena for a single rated battleground victory? Or am I misinterpreting this?

What a shallow shadow of a great game this expansion has turned out to be. Bring back meaningful stuff into the game not X Y Z additions. Make repetitive content fun (so much wasted potential with Warfronts jesus). Imagine if they could have done a DOTA type of map and how much replayability that would have had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kemper451 View Post
    With missions only giving like 100G and repairs/mats costing way more than that, where does the gold come from to buy a 333K gold mount, and three of them? Token prices have never been what they were before and their value is suspiciously stuck at very low amounts (trust the system?) so I can only guess that Blizz wants me to buy three tokens ($60) for each mount color. If I 'only' invested two hours each day farming (repeating the same task), how long would it take for me to get 1M gold to use for this? Hard to imagine that this is what Blizz wants me to play the game or if I should just leave stuff like this for others that found ways to make money doing carries and such.
    Should of made your millions back with WoD and Legion...alts were very important during those expansions...I was making on avg 25K+ a week with missions....I also made over 2.25 million just off a certain battle pet that came out in Legion aka the Sun Darter Hatchling...

Frog boss looks most unique as it's essentially like riding the frog LOA from Nazmir. Too bad it's so damn expensive.