Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fultwope View Post
    *LINKS TO CRAZY FAR RIGHT YOUTUBER*

*RANTS INSANELY IN ENDLESS WALL OF TEXT*

*OTHER FAR RIGHT TWATS JOIN IN AS IF THIS WAS A PROPER NEWS STORY*

Congratulations on becoming a safe haven for the far right MMO champion, worst moderation I've ever seen.
    You’re deranged if you think BPS is “far right”.

Back on topic... But hey, repatriation without compensation worked in Zimbabwe, right? Once the breadbasket of Africa, now a third world shit hole

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, where are the human rights organizations ?

Deleted
    I'd say pull out every one of those farmers then because there's been slaughters going on for years now. Get them out, and then tell Africa to fuck themselves, they aren't getting any more funding.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Well, he uses antisemitic and racist blog posts as his source material for his videos and repackages them to reach a wider audience. Is that considered far right yet or does he have to shave his head and curb stomp black people to be considered far right?

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    You're right, not everything on the far right neo nazi. BPS is a fucking neo-nazi tho.

Just like how Sargon keeps screaming he's not a nazi, just hangs out with nazis, and says nazi shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You're aware that the timelines in South Africa are SIGNIFICANTLY shorter than American colonists and British Saxons/Whatevers, right? I mean, you get that this happened recently. The only example I can see you've brought up in defense of your point is Israel, and that is a different issue than South Africa. You get that too, right?

And please tell me you know the history of South Africa, and it's immense racial divides in recent history. Where the white population took everything from the black population and ruled on high.

You understand that calling the taking of white lands, that recently belonged to black farmers, isn't racism, right?
    What kind of stuff are you smoking? Recently belonged to black farmers?? Where are you getting your facts from if I may ask, seeing as when the first colonists started moving up from Cape Town to the Transvaal there weren't any black farmers, or black owned land. There were the Khoi who were hunter gatherers and then there were the Bantu tribes like the Zulus (who massacred every other tribe they came upon) and the Xhosa who were nomadic and didn't really settle for long.

Taking white land for no compensation is racist end of story, these are generations of people who worked barren soil to what it is today.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone points out a human right violation the whole world is ignoring -> must be a nazi.

Deleted
    South Africa knows that it's okay to be racist against whites and that the world isn't going to be shocked and willing to stop them with sanctions or whatnot. They will do as they say, and eventually South Africa will starve when the black people who steal these farmlands from the whites are unable to properly work the lands.

And then they want the world to donate because they're so poor and starving. Genocide is okay it seems, as long as it doesn't hurt leftist feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Can we get a source that's not a YouTube video from BPS?
    There isn't much mainstream coverage of this. Unsurprisingly enough nobody gives a shit about what happens in a third world country. Especially when you say "They're only doing this because they're white" to the kind of people that think whites are responsible for everything wrong with the world.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    There isn't much mainstream coverage of this. Unsurprisingly enough nobody gives a shit about what happens in a third world country. Especially when you say "They're only doing this because they're white" to the kind of people that think whites are responsible for everything wrong with the world.
    Not really, basically the whole world did an enormous coverage of this year's election in Brazil.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're aware that the timelines in South Africa are SIGNIFICANTLY shorter than American colonists and British Saxons/Whatevers, right? I mean, you get that this happened recently. The only example I can see you've brought up in defense of your point is Israel, and that is a different issue than South Africa. You get that too, right?

And please tell me you know the history of South Africa, and it's immense racial divides in recent history. Where the white population took everything from the black population and ruled on high.

You understand that calling the taking of white lands, that recently belonged to black farmers, isn't racism, right?
    How is taking land away from people that may have had nothing to do with the situation you are speaking of not racist?

feels like all the people on this planet are scumbags. except the japanese.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Isn't that, however, an unfair freezing of history. It gives nobody new a chance to do anything and old entrenched ones may get away free. In the case of Britain, their remains, for example, half a million Welsh speakers and several hundred Cornish speakers and thousands of speakers of Breton. The living descendents of the Britons marginalized by the Anglo-Saxon invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    feels like all the people on this planet are scumbags. except the japanese.
    Aside from the japanese expansionism till 1946... the warcrimes in WW2, and that Japan so far has refused to apologize for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Aside from the japanese expansionism till 1946... the warcrimes in WW2, and that Japan so far has refused to apologize for anything.
    They also haven't apologized for anime yet.

Come on op. Don’t you know that this isn’t actually happening? It’s obviously all a right wing conspiracy.

What a messy situation. I do believe that Africans should have the right to take land back, in theory. I'm not sure this is the best way to do it. Would have been better to convert the ownership to leases that would run out when the current owner passes away.

But on the other hand, the white South Africans have every right to leave SA and take their wealth, knowledge, and know-how with them. If they're not welcome, they should have no obligations to support South Africa as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    How is taking land away from people that may have had nothing to do with the situation you are speaking of not racist?
    SJW's like him wanting to punish people for the sins of their father's isn't anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    But on the other hand, the white South Africans have every right to leave SA and take their wealth, knowledge, and know-how with them. If they're not welcome, they should have no obligations to support South Africa as well.
    ... except that said wealth is the farm for a lot of them - which is now being confiscated.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    ... except that said wealth is the farm for a lot of them - which is now being confiscated.
    A lot of the larger landholders are very wealthy. A lot of SA's richest are whites. They have every right to leave with that wealth. If I were a landowner, I'd look into selling my land now, maybe to an agri-company, rather than wait to lose it and get nothing