10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saijin View Post
    Hey guys! Looking for a new wall paper for my desktop
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Saijin, the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...vermoon/Saijin
    Gear set: What's currently on the armory, Vindictive Gladiator's set for a Rogue ( I would love it if you could make the burgundy color of the set to be black please in the wall paper )
    Helm visible: No helm currently being used but i'd like the nose ring added please
    Your pose: Combat
    General colour scheme: Anything the designer thinks would fit the mog
    Any extras: Something to represent the Alliance, not sure what the designer would think but something along these lines, maybe something for the background of the image also

Please take as long as you need ^.^
    5 week bump

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

Quote Originally Posted by rullarn View Post
    The work in here is beyond unreal!
    Great and aswesome all-around!

Signature:
    Visible text: Thicknoodle
    Armory link https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...nd/Thicknoodle
    Gear set: Tier 21 Mythic
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: As if i'm charging out of the screen/towards the screen
    General colour scheme: As if i'm charging out of the screen/towards the screen
    Any extras: Id like to have an etheral behind me in some way, preferably the transmog guy
    Bumping this a bit! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Offline Image
    Dimensions: 1280 x 720 (or 1920 x 1080 if you're okay with that)
    Visible text: Shinela is Offline - Follow for future streams
    Logo/Character: My char + Heritage TabardShield + Sword (No illusion)
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist, but I'd like something horror-esque. Induce fear with my character! (Oh and if possible, have my character in void form ^.^)
    Specifics/Extras:Up to you

Perhaps an odd request, but.. I'd like an avatar image similar to this cropped screenshot of mine except in my new mog! (And perhaps a little prettier ^.^)
    Alternatively, if you do also make the twitch request thingy, then I can just crop that to work as my new avatar instead
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

I guess no other artists are working on this thread besides Shyama.

I will personally wait for how much ever is needed until she takes requests again. My last sign is made by her and i used it for the past 2 years <3

how you are well Shyama !

------ Thank you <Shyama88 > for this amazing signature ! ------

Bump-

Wallpaper: Looking for a collage of games I love.
    Resolution: 3675 x 2175
    Visible text: Lucksackerman
    Images I'd like used: A battletech Marauder, Vault boy with 10mm Submachine, Thresh or Shen from LoL, Gordan Freeman, Urza from mtg, Ornstein and Smough, A Panzer 3 tank, Triss from Witcher, starcraft hydralisk and an Old dwarf fighter warrior.
    General colour scheme: Gray and Blue
    Any extras: If you have any questions just let me know, and thank you very much to anyone who takes my request.

Deleted
    Twitch:

Special request to Shyama <3
    (when and if you have the time)

What you want for your page:
    I wonder if you could make a few info boxes (About me, Rules, Links ... A few standard ones) based on the awsome Gnome signature you made for me ?
    (text and colours)

General colour scheme:
    The shiney pink and purple from the signature

Specifics/Extras:
    Something shiney or sparkles ?

Thank you!
    Last edited by mmocb6bf711ede; 2018-12-01 at 02:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got my sub button but lost my laptop so I don't have photoshop anymore to make this stuff uwu but am back at it again and stuff streaming WoW and League and I've got a name settled on after many identity crisis's (heheheh personality disorders amirite guys, no? okay.)

What you want for your page: Offline Twitch Image
    Visible text: Kerenia Currently Offline
    Logo/Character: Would you be able to K/DA Ahri from League? Dis the link to her
    General colour scheme: I guess what goes with the skin

This is it, no more. Am all fixed and ready to go after dropping out of college again bc apparently my mental health is TERRIBAD. Am grateful, love you all dearly and I'll send you virtual hugs <3

Visible text: Khrie Hand of A'dal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: worldofwarcraft dot com / en -us /character /zuljin / Khrie
    Gear set: Vestments of Transcendence (Tier 2)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: The pose healing trolls make when they're in combat but not casting anything
    General colour scheme: If you could Matte grey and blue

Banner:
    Size: I'm not sure of the size, but I'd like to use it for my facebook page and as a youtube header. I'm new to all of this so forgive me.
    Visible text: Khrie Hand of A'dal
    General colour scheme: If you could matte grey and blue
    Specifics: Spectral Tiger Cub pet

I can't post URLs yet

She’s a troll holy priest

Thank you in advanced <3
    Last edited by Khrie; 2018-12-04 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Remembered the tier name

Quote Originally Posted by sarj313 View Post
    I guess no other artists are working on this thread besides Shyama.
    Right now, there is no one working on them because our program (WMV) is still very borked. Floating armor and head pieces shoved over face..etc. No one can work with that. The only thing we can do is use a screenshot of the character and cut it out and paste on the wallpaper..etc. So for now, this thread is on hold until the program is fixed or the alternative of screenshots is satisfactory to the requester.

Case in point:

Wallpaper
    Visible text: Lelianaa, The Horde Slayer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...-dawn/Lelianaa
    Gear set: The one on armory
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: totally up to you :3
    General colour scheme: Something fitting with the Gear, so again your choice <3
    Show Weapon: No
    Resolution: 1920x1080 if possible

If this can be done i would appriate it highly, I have a new computer so I really would love a new amazing wallpaper that one of u talented people could do for me. Thanks for your time in reading my request <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Just wanted to share a recent wallpaper I did - love getting Pandaren ones

Holy crap, this is actually insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    I got my sub button but lost my laptop so I don't have photoshop anymore to make this stuff uwu but am back at it again and stuff streaming WoW and League and I've got a name settled on after many identity crisis's (heheheh personality disorders amirite guys, no? okay.)

What you want for your page: Offline Twitch Image
    Visible text: Kerenia Currently Offline
    Logo/Character: Would you be able to K/DA Ahri from League? Dis the link to her
    General colour scheme: I guess what goes with the skin

This is it, no more. Am all fixed and ready to go after dropping out of college again bc apparently my mental health is TERRIBAD. Am grateful, love you all dearly and I'll send you virtual hugs <3
    Since I didn't have to fight with WMV, I decided to do this one. I have no knowledge of LoL so I hope it's to your liking. If you have any tweaks you like to see just let me know. Thanks and have a great night.

Download Link:
    https://www.deviantart.com/kaylee99/...itch-775953991

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Since I didn't have to fight with WMV, I decided to do this one. I have no knowledge of LoL so I hope it's to your liking. If you have any tweaks you like to see just let me know. Thanks and have a great night.

Download Link:
    https://www.deviantart.com/kaylee99/...itch-775953991
    Oh this is gorgeous, I love how dark it is. Thank you so much I'mma change it right away <3

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    @Safhira A new WMV version was just released today so maybe that will fix the armor bugs. Fingers crossed!
    Huzzah, Thank you! I'll probably try it out tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    Oh this is gorgeous, I love how dark it is. Thank you so much I'mma change it right away <3
    You're most welcome! I'm really glad you like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Huzzah, Thank you! I'll probably try it out tomorrow.

The new WMV is working well for me so far (just FYI).

Been about a year and while I absolutely love what @Shyama did for my Monk, I seem to be a massive pain by playing a different healer <3 <3 <3
    If it's possible I would be stoked to get a bit of a refresh to switch it up to my Priest.

Signature
    Visible text: Yunaesta
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ourne/Yunaesta
    Gear set: Priest T3
    Helm visible: Show helm
    Cloak visible: No cloak
    Your pose: Probably a casting pose, however open to what suits the format
    General colour scheme: Just happy with a palette that will compliment the character, I have complete trust here. My first thought is tones of white, yellow, light blue.
    Any extras: I love like in my own having it using MMO forums colour to merge the sig into it's background so it feels elements are the signature are extending out of the constraints.

Thanks in advance, I greatly appreciate the work you guys do here. <3

Regards,
    Yuna.

Deleted
    I love all the pics! Don't forget too that others artists are findable on the WoWModelViewer discord

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embu View Post
    I love all the pics! Don't forget too that others artists are findable on the WoWModelViewer discord
    There's a discord channel?!

Quote Originally Posted by sarj313 View Post
    Hello,
    it's been a couple of years since my last request and i would really appreciate it if anyone would have some time to spare for my request.

thank you so much for considering it.

Signature:
    Visible text: Runedlol The Immortal
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...vanas/Runedlol
    Gear set: Icecrown 25 man HC , Death Knight set. Red with green skulls. ( Sanctified Scourgelord's )
    Helm visible: No , have hair like armory.
    Cloak visible: I don't really mind.
    Your pose: Maybe doing the Hearthstrike spell animation.
    General color scheme: that blood red tint with green accents maybe like the skulls on the Sanctified Scourgelord's gear.
    Any extras: Maybe something like protecting my Invincible mount, or Frostwyrm Mount.

thank you in advance.
    I would like to Cancel this request since i have changed guilds and MAINs.

Possible maybe to make another request for the new main ?

thank you

------ Thank you <Shyama88 > for this amazing signature ! ------

Deleted
    Hello guys! New to MMO champion here. I'd like to request a guild banner!

Size: I'd like it to be the multiplications of 590x150 to fit into the Argent Archives' main picture box for guilds.
    Visible text: "Deathforged" should be the main text. I'd love if it would be written in a rune-like custom font done specifically for the logo, but I'll absolutely understand if that's not what you'll do. Some square and clearly visible font should suffice. As for the color, it should be bright blue with clear black outline, looking like it's shining or burning with a bright blue flame.
    Logo: The guild's main logo is a runeforge placed at the entrance of ICC, as I can't yet post an image, once can easily be found on google. I'd love if it was hand-drawn in a colorful and maybe a bit cartoon-ish style with clear colors and outlines that would match the name's font. This runeforge should stretch from the top of the banner to it's bottom(Only the part included in the picture above), with the text being somewhere in the middle in the area of the skull's glowing maw.
    Beside this runeforge and at the banner's sides could but wouldn't have to be two braziers also of Ebon Blade design, one on each side with a same bright blue flame going, but less intense as not to overpower the glow of the main text. Like I said, if this is too much, these braziers aren't needed and can be replaced with generic grey background of an Acherus wall. Screens of these braziers can be found on google or they themselves are placed in at the entrance of ICC or in Acherus.
    General colour scheme: The background should be somewhat bland, grey or dark grey. The focus should be the main rune forge, with bright grey to white skull and glowing icy-blue flames coming from it's eyes and mouth and outlined in black. Like you've most likely already guessed, the main atmosphere should scream 'Acherus' and 'Death Knight'

Thank you very much! Please message me if what I've requested is too complicated and if you still want to reach a middle ground!

10+ Year Old Account
    Character: My char's mog (No illusion on sword)

Perhaps an odd request, but.. I'd like an avatar image similar to this cropped screenshot of mine except in my new mog! (And perhaps a little prettier ^.^) I'd love it if my character could be in void form, from the racial effect (much like in the image)
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt