View Poll Results: Do you like Paragon chests?

Voters
113. This poll is closed
  • Yes if the drop rate was higher

21 18.58%
  • Yes if it had bad luck protection.

27 23.89%
  • No i hate it

38 33.63%
  • It needs a coin shop

1 0.88%
  • I don't care

26 23.01%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't mind them honestly, though I do think they should have bad luck protection attached to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I don't mind them honestly, though I do think they should have bad luck protection attached to them.
    This 100%.

I got all mounts at last in end of Legion. Blessed Felcrusher were the last one. After 14 fucking Holy Spheres Toy!!

It's a love/hate relationship. It's nice to actually have something to work towards, but at the same time in Legion the droprate of the mounts were silly af. 75+ Valajar boxes before I got the damn Stormwing. And 3 boxes after that I got it again. RNGeesus laughing at me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    Missing the option for Yes, Legion caches were fine. Which would be my vote.
    Ditto. Stupid bias poll.
    Here is something to believe in!

That should have been implimented from the start of paragon chests imo.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownkiller View Post
    Hey there. Do you like Paragon chests? I like them but the drop rate should be way higher than in legion or else it would just be even more frustating. Paragon chests give me a purpose do to world quest, so i hope the drop rate are fair this time. I am still missing the dreamweavers mount and so far have opened 62 chests that's 620000 rep farming which is insane. So would you like BFA paragon if the drop rate is fair?
    I am 100% fine with how the legion paragon chests turned out for me. I can agree that bad luck protection would be a good idea for the 2% of most unlucky players to ensure that the grind doesn't take forever

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    That should have been implimented from the start of paragon chests imo.
    I am not gonna disagree on that, I only ever managed to get 2 of the original mounts and I think 1 or 2 of the Argus ones. My desire to do Legion WQ's for the rest is near zero so I probably won't get them anytime soon.

Your possible answers are biased.

You don´t have "Yes as is" as an option or even a simple "No".

I like them as they where as they give/gave a little bonus on the side to doing daily stuff. That´s just alright.

It was fine in Legion, mounts worth collecting for the emissary you would do anyhow for legendary drops, gold and AP.

In BFA it seems rather unlikely they are going to motivate me to do WQs again, just toys and pets won't do the trick. They would have to increase the general reward of emissaries to make them worth doing for me.

No it's a shit system to keep players running subs.

I am not gonna disagree on that, I only ever managed to get 2 of the original mounts and I think 1 or 2 of the Argus ones. My desire to do Legion WQ's for the rest is near zero so I probably won't get them anytime soon.
    I have only did caches a few times, got no mount and said f it. I have friends that did the grind for months though. I aint got time for that.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indifferent.

I wouldn't go farm for them, they'll just be a nice little bonus that comes gradually while playing the game.
    Only if they had a super awesome mount I would target farm them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the Paragon chest idea. Made more reason to continue WQ's.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Paragon chests were fine. They made reputations alright to get again and as far as i can remember, the reward was pretty okay back in Legion. You are not supposed to just farm reputation after Exalted, but i like the extra incentive.

They can ofcourse be improved. Like having the loot be more broad, like giving you a bunch of herbs, pots, skins etc. instead of just gold and war resourses. Maybe even make each faction have a unique reward structure, so that for example Talanji expedition would grant Pet Battle coins while others would grant doubloons, rep tokens for alts or just big bunches of Azerite.

It would make it much more interesting to interact with and the rewards you got would be more lucrative for you. You can do alot with it, that just improves the overall experience.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

It was free AP for doing what I already do (and can still drop 200 ish gold). What's not to like? It's not like were forced to grind these dumb mounts.

On one hand, I like that getting rep for factions after being exalted already, doesn't feel like a huge waste. Like when my mission table shows nothing but rep tokens and I am exalted with every BFA faction. On the other hand, RNG rewards fucking blow, but if you got it on the first paragon, it'd be like, "well ok then, rep tokens are worthless again"

Deleted
    Don't care about toys so it's pretty useless for me one way or another but then again i allrdy quit so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Never bothered doing wqs just to get a paragon chest. They're just not worth it.

During all of legion I got like 5(?) paragon chests among 4 characters with exalted reps, so like 1.2 chests per character in 2 years.

I will continue to not bother going for them. If I get one because I did an emissary every now and then (when AP is the reward), fine. If blizzard puts in sth mandatory for character progression (for example Titan residuum), I may get more of them compared to legion, but I won't try any harder.

i will not waste my time doing any world quests past revered, just not worth it.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

I think the idea of Paragon chests is fine: further incentive to do purely optional content for players who enjoy to do Daily Quests. The rewards are nice-to-have but not something you really need - unlike the terrible system that is reputations via WQs only.

Though, I've picked "I don't care" because Daily Quests are simply not my cup of tea and players who actually do this content have to decide whether they like it or not. I hate DQs with a passion but I can see why some people like them. Just don't force this crap down my throat
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Clownkiller View Post
    Hey there. Do you like Paragon chests? I like them but the drop rate should be way higher than in legion or else it would just be even more frustating. Paragon chests give me a purpose do to world quest, so i hope the drop rate are fair this time. I am still missing the dreamweavers mount and so far have opened 62 chests that's 620000 rep farming which is insane. So would you like BFA paragon if the drop rate is fair?
    Where is the option "Yes"? Without any additional extensions? Just "Yes"