Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I wish French would put more protesting power into Article 13.

Also what media realy says its pretty much propaganda. Its pretty simple.
    People dont like more taxes. Instead of peoples money, they should go after the oil company money instead. (but thats not gona happen with all the bribes)
    Who consumes oil??

I swear to god the amount of times Ive seen this.

Deleted
    That's just another class struggle OP, stop moving the goalpost, if the president doesn't like fossil fuels then i dare him to ban them in favour of solar.

Industrialist unions are as united and organised as ever, left-wing worker unions around the world are in ideological disarray and people have to vent somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienated Liberal Mitten View Post
    Who consumes oil??

I swear to god the amount of times Ive seen this.
    Not just cars
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Anti-enviromentalist?

Can't people be honest these days? Always have to twist the truth....shame.

I don't think there's such a thing as anti-environment is there? People that hate the environment and intentionally destroy it purely for that reason? That just sounds like someone who is mentally ill.

People who are irresponsible and screw the planet through greed, sure, they exist but they aren't out to destroy the planet for the fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because people here are almost pouring oil into the kitchensink while the average Chinese has to live on half a liter gas per month.
    And all you can do is whine about how much the 1.5 billion Chinese are using in total.
    Who the fuck cares about that?
    I'd say because they produce 23 times what we do.

Again, never said Australia couldn't do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Because people here are almost pouring oil into the kitchensink while the average Chinese has to live on half a liter gas per month.
    And all you can do is whine about how much the 1.5 billion Chinese are using in total.
    Who the fuck cares about that?

So you're saying a country with 1.5 billion people emits more carbon gasses than a nation with 300 million people? NO SHIT SHERLOCK

Oh wait, you're one of those assholes who think the Chinese don't have the right to economic growth because they aren't white people.
    Chinese emissions per capita are already above that of the eus. They arent energy starved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Does France already have a carbon footprint tax on companies, subsidies for natural gas vehicles,subsidies for alternative fuel vehicles, subsidies for electric or hybrid cars? How good is the train system in France? Is it easy to get around there with public transportation? Is this the best measure they could have taken?
    Its clearly not the best measure they could have taken. We already are the most tax pressurized people in europe... In the meantime, our senate have a 60 million budget for vine and macron (or his wife) spended a fortune to change decoration and dishes at l'Élysée... not to mention all the advantage the politics voted for themselves to evade taxes!
    Another exemple, Sarkozy wasn't rich enough when he was elected president, si he upgraded the president salary by 170%! 170%?? Yeah! You read it right! 170%! When the minimum salary in france dont even follow inflation! Everybody called him out for it, but nobody changed it when he was kicked out of office.

Like I said, this as little to do with ecology, shit is accumulating for several years now. People is sick of the whole political class, and the far right/left can try political recuperation, the people don't trust them either.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    We already are the most tax pressurized people in europe...
    I could have sworn that was Belgium

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    I could have sworn that was Belgium
    We must be up there close to the top aswell.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    We must be up there close to the top aswell.
    Turns out it was France.. i could have sworn it was Belgium

1) France
    2) Denmark
    3) Belgium
    4) Sweden
    5) Finland

http://www.oecd.org/newsroom/tax-rev...tion-taxes.htm
    For 16 years we were number one in OECD but now France beat us

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do those numbers include the AIQ?
    I have no idea what AIQ is

It is based on tax as a % of gdp

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post

I have never owned a car. Ever. People need to get fucking serious.
    I am not going to go down I20 into atlanta in anything but a car. Get serious lmaoo

You know I used to think that America was pretty bad but over the past few days, french people have proven me wrong.

The tax is to help prevent the apocalypse by the way. Just throwing that out there.

American "rioting" is tame, just a bunch of dumb lazy people whining over things that dont affect them to divert from the truth of their complacency.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Lol "anti-environmentalist rioting" is hilarious. 'Protest' this, 'protest' that every time the commies want to push something but the second someone protests ridiculous leftist shit, it's dangerous right-wing extremist Nazi rioting tryna take over the world.
    Found the Trump supporter.

How is it ridiculous that "leftists" want to ensure that the HUMAN RACE survives. Let me tell you something. If we cook ourselves off the planet, the planet will be fine. The ecosystem will repair itself over time, but we will be gone.

The real problem is that the companies causing the issues aren't being held accountable, and they have the money to do so. Pushing more taxes onto the lower/working classes won't help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Lol "anti-environmentalist rioting" is hilarious. 'Protest' this, 'protest' that every time the commies want to push something but the second someone protests ridiculous leftist shit, it's dangerous right-wing extremist Nazi rioting tryna take over the world.
    They are not even protesting leftist policies lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Yup, hilarious. It makes it so you don’t even need to listen to them. Just assign a category to the protesters and you reduce them to something they are not. In this forum and many others, Jordan Peterson has been categorized as alt-right in a similar fashion for example. And pretty much everything that falls outside of the neomarxist popular agendas is its diametrical opposite.

Just shows you how degenerate it all is.

- - - Updated - - -

I love it how you categorized me in an instant, dehumanized me as you deemed fit. I am not pushing an agenda, I am thinking for myself. Quite unbelievable in this era I guess.. If you wish to highlight a certain type of insanity to others, please do. But not in the name of some narrow-minded category which is nothing I affiliate myself with. And one other thing: look behind the labels and you will perhaps realize that the term “liberalism” is just a facade if it seeks to perpetuate poverty with even more tax. It might just be that things are not how they seem and covertly liberalism is more conservative than conservatism itself and vice verse. Again, read more. And more.
    It's quite a stretch calling anything you've spouted in this thread thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do those numbers include the AIQ?

Bullshit. The US per capita emission is three times above that of China.
    Per Capita is a poor way to measure the emissions of a country with more than 1.3 billion people most of which are extremely poor. By every other measure they produce way more than the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...xide_emissions

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Per Capita is a poor way to measure the emissions of a country with more than 1.3 billion people most of which are extremely poor. By every other measure they produce way more than the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...xide_emissions
    If a country of 100 people produce slightly less emissions then the USA would you consider them to be better or worse then the USA?

If you use that method 3rd world countries > USA and China in terms of pollution.
    Last edited by Hilhen7; 2018-12-10 at 05:09 PM.

Anti-enviromentalists -globalists.

The tax is to help prevent the apocalypse by the way. Just throwing that out there.
    Tax is so french government/EU have more money to bring more useless immigrants to Europe ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienated Liberal Mitten View Post
    And I would sympathize with the Yellow Jackets if Macron or someone within his government decided to add another term to his presidency, or taken a step that threatens France's democratic institutions. Tax on fuels and saying that universities are hard to enter or are trying to charge more arent it.
    How much of a tax on fuel is acceptable to you? Is the current price of $5.50 a gallon acceptable to you? 5.50. In my work truck that'd come out to a little over 100 bucks to fuel up.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.