Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I tried but its just an animer monster hunter. Gimmie code vein instead pooleeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I tried but its just an animer monster hunter. Gimmie code vein instead pooleeze.
    did you ever try the ammo crafting? thats where most of the standout crazy bullshit is, its comparable to spell creation in morrowind for its game breaking fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    did you ever try the ammo crafting? thats where most of the standout crazy bullshit is, its comparable to spell creation in morrowind for its game breaking fun.
    I dont get very far in monhun like games because they bore me.

GE3 came out today, amazon wont ship my copy till monday but early opinions are good, not as high production value as monhun world but a lot more complexity then previous GE games and is being described as "monster hunter generations without the farming and a very deep story".

Personally i just want to explore those post apocalyptic areas again now this 'ash corruption' has shown but and its got all neon plants growing all over and the like but its nice to hear its not a heavy recycle upscale like a lot of 2 was compared to the rerelease of the first game.

I haven't played the games but the anime was one of the better looking anime's I've seen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine showed up this morning and i forgot i even preordered it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Mine showed up this morning and i forgot i even preordered it lol
    I forgot the release date, amazon said "its in the mail" and i thought it was coming out in june.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I forgot the release date, amazon said "its in the mail" and i thought it was coming out in june.
    I thought i cancelled it cause ive been spending too much, but it was only 51 for some reason

So 9 hours in and i just fought Ra, the first of the new Ash Aragami and boy is that a step up for the series. Comparable more like a high rank monster hunter or mid tier Souls boss its got like 6 moves, teleports, has aoe explosions, status effects, fires out roaming orbs that stunlock you, backs off and speeds up when you use power ups and has much more specific weak points.

Compared to the series earlier 'designed for psp' bosses with shit ai and like 3 moves in its animation set this is such a step up. A quick google lead to the usual suspect journos calling it a 'unfair wall' just like they did Anjanath and Odogaron in MHW which should give you can idea of it being the step up to another tier of diffifculty. Not hard if you are a hunting game vet but boy was it a satisfying change after the first few big bosses are just more detailed versions of Aragami from the first 2 games which look much better but 3 games in you know their moves and rotations as much as anyone into monhun knows to avoid a Rathians poison tail spin y'know?

Overall a great impression with the game 10 hours in and i hope the rest of the new aragami continue to increase the challenge, god knows what the new 8 man 'raid fight mode' will be like now.