Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Level 120 chickens?

I don't know if I just noticed it today, or if it came off as odd just today... but there are chickens that are level 120 in Stormsong Valley. They must have seen some serious shit. How the hell did they level up to 120? Has no one found this strange? I mean from a lore point of view, not game play, of course.

They crossed the road .

Well, we got boss lvl lizards and shit.... how's this different:?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I don't know if I just noticed it today, or if it came off as odd just today... but there are chickens that are level 120 in Stormsong Valley. They must have seen some serious shit. How the hell did they level up to 120? Has no one found this strange? I mean from a lore point of view, not game play, of course.
    Zelda game reference, try hitting one and you'll find out.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by schmonz View Post
    Boss level rabbits are ok?
    It's not just any rabbit, it's a killer rabbit!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Zelda game reference, try hitting one and you'll find out.
    I'm afraid to. If my character gets killed by chickens, I'll drop my gun in the dirt and walk away.

Ghuun on mythic melees for 60-80k. A random trash in mythic isle especially their aoe can hit for 300k cause......... reasons.

Blizztards amazing balance and coding. So yes that croc in isles can solo ghuun on mythic.

And here i was thinking it would be about Warmode ..... i like it a lot better when i found out it was actually ingame chickens

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Well, we got boss lvl lizards and shit.... how's this different:?
    You mean like, GIANT lizards? These chickens are proportionate to actual chicken sizes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    And here i was thinking it would be about Warmode ..... i like it a lot better when i found out it was actually ingame chickens
    Lol nah, we have enough War Mode threads.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Ghuun on mythic melees for 60-80k. A random trash in mythic isle especially their aoe can hit for 300k cause......... reasons.

Blizztards amazing balance and coding. So yes that croc in isles can solo ghuun on mythic.
    That has little to do with a blatant reference to the Cucco from Zelda, where it does a ton of damage as an homage to the chickens in those games.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post

One's a melee-autoattack. The other is an area AoE that is clearly telegraphed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid to. If my character gets killed by chickens, I'll drop my gun in the dirt and walk away.
    Well, that is how I felt on my epic Paladin. All heroic, I hit a chicken because I was waiting for the wife to stop AFK'ing... Suddenly I was running away screaming, chickens chasing me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    One's a melee-autoattack. The other is an area AoE that is clearly telegraphed.
    yeh and there's tons of them on that island, with casters than can 150k shadowbolt you and endless nets/roots.

sure if you kill mythic island mobs 1 by 1 an aoe is a joke, but that sounds pretty slow to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    yeh and there's tons of them on that island, with casters than can 150k shadowbolt you and endless nets/roots.

sure if you kill mythic island mobs 1 by 1 an aoe is a joke, but that sounds pretty slow to me.
    The Shadowbolts do 20k. The AoEs are only done by the big 500k+ health mobs. If you pull more than you can handle it's still your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The Shadowbolts do 20k. The AoEs are only done by the big 500k+ health mobs. If you pull more than you can handle it's still your fault.
    20k on mythic? i wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever gotten into a fight with an angry chicken? They fight like they forgot they aren't giant dinosaurs anymore :|

What about a foghorn leghorn boomkin?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

They've gotten a lot of protein from devouring the flesh of foolish adventurers who poke them.