Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hmm, I didn't see how it started or what happened between them before. Wouldn't be the first couple of degenerates that fights tooth and nail whenever they run out of words. She certainly was able to switch quick between crying and taunting him, that alone makes me immediately suspiscious. I can clap and make it sound like a slap as well, without seeing further evidence I won't participate in a witch hunt just because one side has a vagina. If the police finds actual evidence that he was beating her or the kid(s?) silly, sure punish him according to the law.

But I have to say: That this is from australia and mostly used to bash video games just makes it even more fishy. Also I don't see how this is related to gaming addiction. Last time I checked just because you have a vagina you are by no means entitled to my time. I take it the degenerate makes a living on twitch as well? Looking at his socialblade stats it would seem that way. Wouldn't be the first spouse that doesn't get how fickle that shit platform is and demands time during the main working hours. I guess that is at least what all this "No computer, I'm sick of this" is related to. Not sure I would call having a shitty entertainer job "gaming addiction", that just shoes the agenda of the OP, really.

Edit: If this was a big part of his income or they jail him then I hope his poor and innocent angel of a wife has a good job (I doubt it..). Because twitch seems to have already terminated him. I'm sorry for the kids.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-12-10 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    You don't hit a fucking women. I don't care if they are punching you kneeing you in the balls or fucking grabbing you by the scrotum. You just don't hit a fucking women ever. There is no valid excuse to doing so. Man up walk away ignore her or just leave. But punching her is exactly the reaction she was hoping for. And now this is the result. Nothing good ever happens from doing so. But not only that, only redneck mouthbreathing scum do so. Have some dignity and class and walk away.
    What makes a woman so special? Woman beats a 3 yr old child, kicks them in the chest. That's still not a valid excuse to pull her off or punch her for her fuck up. You're telling me that you'd see another guy grab her and you'd call him the mouth breathing scum?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Can't speak for the US, but here in Sweden a man will be taken seriously just fine if he's the victim, regardless of the gender of the assailant.
    My perspective is from a third-worlder. Still getting used to a justice system that is not so full of shit (yay, jus sanguinis).

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Men have some dignity. Women, feel free to act like responsibility-less children.
    they want to be treated as equals until it comes to responsibility...they high tail it outta there when they have to have equal responsibility. End of the day, they're both vile scum, deserve each other and unfortunately procreated.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    But he is the one who hit her and that's all that matters here. What she did to him isn't enough to justify physical violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    That is the exact definition of a straw man argument! No one here in this thread has held her up as a "beacon of morality." Not once. You are pulling an argument out of your ass to deflect from the guy's crime which we are discussing. HIS, no one else's.
    You didn't even make me look through your prior posts. Seriously? I never said he was justified, I have REPEATEDLY said if he did what it sure sounds like he did he should go to prison. I didn't try to refute that by changing the subject, I agreed and moved on to the logical secondary point - that there is no pure victim here.

You can't cry straw man unless I tried to defeat your point by defeating an unrelated point. I agreed with your point before moving on so it has NOTHING to do with a straw man fallacy. Jesus Christ how do people not understand what that is?
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Alright, stop and think for a moment. I am in no way insinuating that you are dumb or haven't thought things through - I honestly want to point something out and see what you think about it.

Words don't hurt people by themselves, the intention behind the word is what causes the pain in situations like this. Calling someone a dog isn't hurtful without a hurtful intention (specifically: I think you're sub-human). Throwing cans and boxes at someone is the same, it's not that they could have done him serious physical harm, it's that she is saying something with that action. (Specifically: I think you deserve to be demeaned in front of our children because you're bad).

When he appears to actually strike her, that's when things get out of control. If he really did go beyond the level of self defense, which it sounds like he did - he becomes the primary antagonist. I'm just annoyed at the sexism and toxic masculinity being displayed because the 'poor little woman only threw something small at the big strong man'.

If he did hit her, fuck him - he's a huge scumbag and should go to prison. Regardless however, neither of them should be parents.
    And i think youre looking at this as if its some one off incident. Continual abusive language towards a pregnant wife will cause them to snap and all she did was throw light objects. If she had some actually heavy for a knife, i wouldnt be so sympathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Gondola View Post
    What in the actual god damn is wrong with some people in this thread? You don't fucking retaliate with a hard backhand because they tossed a flat piece of cardboard at you.
    100% agreed, he appears to be scum. Likewise (and to an obviously lesser extent) you don't throw things at your partner in front of their children either.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Why are you so focused on that this might be gaming addiction? The man is probably just an abusive asshole that would beat his girlfriend even if he didn't play games.
    Cause it is addiction that lead to the situation most likely. The type shouldn't matter.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    And i think youre looking at this as if its some one off incident. Continual abusive language towards a pregnant wife will cause them to snap and all she did was throw light objects. If she had some actually heavy for a knife, i wouldnt be so sympathetic.
    We have zero context for this, speculation requires some sort of reasonable context or background. Speculating without that is a sexist witch hunt.
    -Darsithis

kinda reminds me of bill burs "no reason to hit a woman" skit.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-12-10 at 11:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    Apparently wanting to be left alone makes you into a violator. funny.

Are you also saying that not humoring yout wifes commands is unacceptable?
    What an exemplary you are. Women have no agency so they cant be held rtesponsible for their actions and men have no freedom and need to forever obey.
    You dont think a guy should stop playing a game when his wife cooks him dinner so they can have a family meal? Dont have a family if you want to be left alone because you never will be lol

He appears to be a total POS, and she is just very slightly less worse. Her bullshit cries before going right back to taunting the moment he sits makes it a lot harder to empathize, she was clearly not innocent in all this, he just took it further and was worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Xecks View Post
    the guy is scum for hitting a woman. especially in front of the child.

its not gaming addiction though. its just him being scum.
    Sexist pig. She tried to hit him at four seconds, maybe you should get a brain?

Yeah he is an abusive loser, but so is she for throwing shit at him. Only innocents in the picture are the children and being in the middle of this type of shit is really going to hurt them long term. Can't imagine hurting your kids like this, its just as bad as physical abuse and this likely isn't the first time they've been in the middle of this.

Don't blame the game addiction even if he has it, there is no excuse for doing that to your kids. From the sounds of it streaming is his income and that makes it far too easy to bring the "work" stress home, and seems like it is causing alot more issues than it solves. Hope they get their act together before they make having a decent life a difficult thing for their kids.

Who fucking cares what she did ? Look at this shit

F--- off. I will be out soon, you dog. You don't pay the f---ing bills," the man responds, before continuing with the game.

He then gets up from his chair again, which is followed by a protracted wail and sobbbing.

"Get out of my f---ing life," he says and sits down to play again.

Fuck this guy
    This is the problem with society. They don't think the woman is ever at fault, no one knows the whole story, we can only go off what we see. What we see is him clearly getting up from his chair, jerking backwards as if dodging a swing, then you HEAR a slap and her crying. We don't see him hit her and the reason this is important is because clearly she had an ulterior motive as she said "did you all hear him hit me" knowing full well he was streaming. He had every right to be frustrated, he even told her to leave him alone multiple times(this is not me saying IF he did hit her that it's acceptable, far from the truth, just that we don't know if he hit her or she hit herself to make a noise to cause a scene).
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: You said glass I missed that - who has glass soda bottles nowadays? I obviously meant plastic, stop with this reaching shit.
    Shitloads of soda bottles are glass, who are you even kidding.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Would he have hit his spouse, if his spouse was Conor McGregor?
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2018-12-11 at 12:16 AM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

You dont think a guy should stop playing a game when his wife cooks him dinner so they can have a family meal? Dont have a family if you want to be left alone because you never will be lol
    That's not really fair... I agree with the sentiment that spending time with the family is important but you're framing this as though he owes her for making dinner. That's isn't any more true than someone saying she owes him some free time for working all day.

It's an outdated attitude.
    -Darsithis

15+ Year Old Account
    We have zero context for this, speculation requires some sort of reasonable context or background. Speculating without that is a sexist witch hunt.
    You dont call your wife a dog and say get out of my life and hit her if there hasnt been prior instances of fighting.

Man with pipecleaners for arms beats wife, more at 11.

In all seriousness, this guy likely feels he has to assert physical dominance over his wife, as shes the only one he could do it to. He looks like he would get smashed in a fight with anyone, even the keyboard warriors here.

As for what I hope happens to him, nothing permanent. Believe it or not, he may be scum now, but permanently gimping him for his entire life is no way to change that. Better off trying to get him help and some form of anger management, or the situation will repeat itself later down the road, likely amplified.