Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Sorry, the first thing that popped into my head was beer bottles and you know what the first thing a drunk person throws when they're angry is.
    Since nothing shattered or made a glass-like noise, it was obvious there was no glass involved - and logically, that it probably wasn't a glass beer bottle.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You dont think a guy should stop playing a game when his wife cooks him dinner so they can have a family meal? Dont have a family if you want to be left alone because you never will be lol
    Thats why he aside from his main job also makes some side-money as a streamer.

Sure, having family dinners helps with bonding (even though the father tend to provide the to child through adolescence, as opposed to the mother until adolescence).
    Just having every night family dinner is not entirely feasible either. Forced family dinners still seems to me worst that just not having it.
    Cant say much about the wife whats she's being up to during the day.

What both need to learn is to compromise from time to time.
    Last edited by Demasiados; 2018-12-10 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Men that hit women are scum.
    Anyone who hits anyone is scum. Don't perpetuate toxic masculinity.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    He is scum because he hit her. You can push someone off you. Also can disarm someone. But you just don't strike a women ever. There is not excuse for it. And yes I would call anyone who strikes a women scum. You just don't do it. You call the cops. Have them arrest her. Get her out of the kids wife. But beating her? That is something only scum would do.
    and if the woman is bigger, stronger, and more skilled? just lay down and take the beating? LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    you know that works the other way around too right?
    Statistically, domestic abuse is by the man. And considering how non chalant he was after he hit her, it doesnt sound like a one off.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Men that hit women are scum.
    People who hit people are scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    You don't hit a fucking women. I don't care if they are punching you kneeing you in the balls or fucking grabbing you by the scrotum. You just don't hit a fucking women ever. There is no valid excuse to doing so. Man up walk away ignore her or just leave. But punching her is exactly the reaction she was hoping for. And now this is the result. Nothing good ever happens from doing so. But not only that, only redneck mouthbreathing scum do so. Have some dignity and class and walk away.
    Hello white knight cuckold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Obvious troll. Common knowledge that like 99% of soda bottles are plastic. Only the 'cane sugar' and Mexican import soda are seen commonly in glass bottles.
    We have loads of different kinds of pop that come in glass bottles where I live. All the local breweries use glass bottles for their root beers/cream sodas, there are packs of 8oz Cokes in glass bottles in every corner store, and Jones soda is everywhere and uses exclusively glass bottles. It's definitely not limited to Mexican imports or cane sugar sodas.

Obviously lots of Coke/Pepsi products come in plastic bottles, but when I think of a bottle I immediately think of a glass one unless it's specifically a 2L.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    Thats why he aside from his main job also makes some side-money as a streamer.

Sure, having family dinners helps with bonding (even though the father tend to provide the to child through adolescence, as opposed to the mother until adolescence).
    Just having every night family dinner is not entirely feasible either. Forced family dinners still seems to me worst that just not having it.
    Cant say much about the wife whats she's being up to during the day.
    The difference with being a streamer, its on YOUR time and you can turn it off whenever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudenoso View Post
    Here we have someone who would man up and walk away while a woman with a knife came to stab him. Or who would use his mad submission skills to not hurt the woman.

Such a bastion of masculinity
    At a certain level of masculinity you're able to be around women without worrying about being shivved.

Seriously, I've heard of guys able to leave a cast iron pan hanging in plain sight for weeks without a woman throwing it at him!

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Statistically, domestic abuse is by the man. And considering how non chalant he was after he hit her, it doesnt sound like a one off.
    Statistically, you don't know what you're talking about. Most research not done by women's centers show that women are just as likely or even more likely to use physical force (probably because they're weak and can get away with it).

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    We have loads of different kinds of pop that come in glass bottles where I live. All the local breweries use glass bottles for their root beers/cream sodas, there are packs of 8oz Cokes in glass bottles in every corner store, and Jones soda is everywhere and uses exclusively glass bottles. It's definitely not limited to Mexican imports or cane sugar sodas.

Obviously lots of Coke/Pepsi products come in plastic bottles, but when I think of a bottle I immediately think of a glass one unless it's specifically a 2L.
    I couldn't care less about your statistically insignificant and obviously disingenuous point. The fact is that when you walk into any grocery store, you see a full aisle of plastic and aluminum soda containers, you might see a tiny little shelf of specialty glass bottles.

I'm done responding to this idiotic tangent since you clearly have no desire to be genuine in your defense of your horrible point.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Scum of the earth right there.
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Man with pipecleaners for arms beats wife, more at 11.

In all seriousness, this guy likely feels he has to assert physical dominance over his wife, as shes the only one he could do it to. He looks like he would get smashed in a fight with anyone, even the keyboard warriors here.

As for what I hope happens to him, nothing permanent. Believe it or not, he may be scum now, but permanently gimping him for his entire life is no way to change that. Better off trying to get him help and some form of anger management, or the situation will repeat itself later down the road, likely amplified.
    See how long you fare without being angry at her. https://hooktube.com/watch?v=7yHy0gcZ11Y

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    I couldn't care less about your statistically insignificant and obviously disingenuous point. The fact is that when you walk into any grocery store, you see a full aisle of plastic and aluminum soda containers, you might see a tiny little shelf of specialty glass bottles.

I'm done responding to this idiotic tangent since you clearly have no desire to be genuine in your defense of your horrible point.
    You seem to be angry about this whole bottle issue, and I'm into it.

Remind me again what my terrible point was? Oh yeah, it was "don't throw shit at people and don't hit people."
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Never heard of the guy, was he a big streamer?
    https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/livin4bmx
    Made maybe 200 bucks a month on twitch if we go by social blade and take the most generous estitmate. So no, he was pretty much a nobody and is mostly dragged around currently due to the ongoing crusade against "violent" video games in oz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Statistically, you don't know what you're talking about. Most research not done by women's centers show that women are just as likely or even more likely to use physical force (probably because they're weak and can get away with it).
    Link them.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You seem to be angry about this whole bottle issue, and I'm into it.
    Walking away is the opposite of angry. It's smart - have a good night.
    -Darsithis

only read the first 3 pages, damn mmo-incel is alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    I would like to see that research, maybe you should provide it.