Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This thread has some of the most offensive posts I've ever seen in this forum.

You do not hit women. Ever. Period.
    You do not lay your hand on another person without their consent, ever. Period.
    You do not resolve your real life personal issues with violence, ever. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    no one is talking about how they both acted like 10 y/o kids with aggression issues instead of adults.

when you dont teach your kids responsibility they grow up to be adults acting like kids.

both of them are assholes for getting physical when they can talk things out or just idk cut the relationship.

BUT Ofcourse people defend what they want to defend.
    Sadly, we're going to see more and more adults acting like children in the futur, looking at how they get raised nowaday...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Walking away is the opposite of angry. It's smart - have a good night.
    You're not walking away if you're responding. I suggest you try to cool off with a nice crisp Jones Soda, available in glass bottles across the nation.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it wasn't your intention to imply a debt, you chose your words very poorly.
    Owe would be he do the dishes or cooks the next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I call what YOU'RE doing a straw man fallacy.

What really happened is:

"I agree you're right. And to move on, here is something else that is true"

You're now the one trying to defeat an argument that wasn't made.
    Dude, you're pushing an agenda and taking advantage of this situation to do it. In so doing you're lessening the severity of what he did. I understand you want to discuss that agenda as it has validity but here with people actively defending the guy isn't the right time or place. A woman was assaulted by her boyfriend, saying "what would happen if it was the woman doing the assaulting?" or "she's a PoS too" is pretty much a dick move.

Oh and for the twitch streamer? Jail. And Child Services must make sure those kids are okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    As a woman, I call bullshit on your statements.

Not speaking of the case discussed in this thread, but women can cause harm. Now, what sort of demented society would expect a man to willingly be a victim of bodily harm due to some old values where women were too meek and frail to pose a threat? If she's got the man by the scrotum, kneeing him and coming at him again and again, how is "manning up" and "walking away" supposed to be helping exactly?

As long as he doesn't turn the tables and victimize her through overuse of force, then self defense should be allowed. The same goes for when 2 guys are fighting, or 2 women.
    There is a difference in pushing away, subduing someone who is assaulting you. That is fine. But you do not strike them. I stand by this. Only scum hit women. There is not valid reason to strike a female. That doesn't mean you can't shove them away from assaulting you. You can't subdue then with holds. But you just don't hit them. It isn't about the female at all. Its about what I expect from another male.
    Last edited by Wermys; 2018-12-10 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

By your criteria she violated it first.
    Mandatory watch before you post
    https://hooktube.com/watch?v=7yHy0gcZ11Y

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    Sadly, we're going to see more and more adults acting like children in the futur, looking at how they get raised nowaday...
    Agreed.

There's a reason for why extremist, anti-social groupings are on the rise.

The not-surprise of the century: 12 pages into a MMO-OT thread about a crime against a woman, and the incels and I Am Very Smart's have circled the wagons to try to Very Intellectually reason how the woman may in fact be the one at fault, while being surely the cleverest clever by not directly saying it.

We may as well program robots to perform the predictable routine that is MMO-OT while we just sit back and observe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and for the twitch streamer? Jail. And Child Services must make sure those kids are okay.
    My favorite part is that he's a no-name streamer and no one would have given two shits if he'd left to go eat dinner. Delusions of grandeur much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    and if the woman is bigger, stronger, and more skilled? just lay down and take the beating? LOL
    Then run away. I frankly don't care about your hypothetical bullshit. You don't hit women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    Is your only point that she started the confrontation? Because that's all well and good, but he still stood up and went out of his way a couple of times to go hit her.

If someone throws a bottle at you from across the street it's not defending yourself to walk across the street, follow them, then hit them.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2018-12-10 at 11:55 PM.

Elaborate please.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scum of the earth, lock him away. What a waste of carbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    It doesn't matter who "did it first". That's the kind of argument a pre-teen makes.

You think that "novel" argument is (a) novel and (b) has been successful in court, evert?

Getting assaulted in a non-life threatening way does not entitle you to react with violence. Morally or legally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since nothing shattered or made a glass-like noise, it was obvious there was no glass involved - and logically, that it probably wasn't a glass beer bottle.
    Yeah, that's what threw me when you said "bottle."

Again, my bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    My favorite part is that he's a no-name streamer and no one would have given two shits if he'd left to go eat dinner. Delusions of grandeur much.
    Fucking right? Like take the L dude, shes pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Agreed.

There's a reason for why extremist, anti-social groupings are on the rise.
    "anti-social groupings" whats that for an oxymoron. didnt you mean anti-societal?

the rise of extremism is to counter the other extremism i believe (balance and all).

What I find most hilarious is people thinking someone stating not hitting a women is SJW. When it was the norm before SJW even existed in the sperm for some Baby Boomer.