Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I think this thread just kinda shows why he acted the way he did... and it's not because you're all lovely people. Young, male gamers are absolute trash in their own ways. I genuinely wonder if some of you have ever actually even just touched the opposite sex before.
    This is absolutely true.

As GM of my raid guild, twice in the past ten years I've had to talk to police on behalf of a female raider to tell them what I knew about a cyber stalking dude (from outside the guild). One of those raiders (way back when in Ulduar) got a restraining order from her WoW stalker, who also found out her real life info.

At least four times I can think of, I've had male raiders quit the game at various points, because of female players they've had crushes on (in and outside the guild) didn't return their affections in quite that way, and it made them deeply depressed, or angry.

And my guild has been mostly US Top 100 the entire 10 years. We're not exactly crap. But even up here, in the top 1.5% or whatever it is, some guys just can't keep it in their pants.

But that being said, there are also married couples and long term relationships, and even children being born now, because of people we recruited for progression over the years. So certainly not all guys are the same. But some guys in gaming are truly the scum of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I think this thread just kinda shows why he acted the way he did
    No, actually its this video https://hooktube.com/watch?v=7yHy0gcZ11Y

Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    First atheist. So your anti religous bullshit is idiotic. Second not a zealot of any kind. But one thing I was raised on by conservative parents which I am liberal and I agree with them about is. YOU DO NOT HIT WOMEN. I grew up in the 80's and early 90's. SJW was not much of a thing back then. Nor was it anything with my dad. Or my grandfather or great grandfather. Guess what? It was always an expectation that you treat women a certain way.
    this is why you're a mindless zealot you just repeat the same BS over and over in every post, and miss the point, better type how you kneel before women just because they have a vagina again for another paragraph.

so you're sexist and you grandfather and great grandfather are also sexist great to know.

try being a decent human being and treat everyone equally, i mean really if you treat women better than men for being a women are you any better than someone treating someone better for the colour of their skin? which is racism.

I'm not advocating for hitting women, i'm saying you shouldn't hit anyone but you seem to be silent when it comes to hitting men, why do you hate men so much?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    Ok fucking stop. She threw an empty soda can boo hoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disgusting piece of trash. Deserves jail time for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    But that being said, there are also married couples and long term relationships, and even children being born now, because of people we recruited for progression over the years. So certainly not all guys are the same. But some guys in gaming are truly the scum of the earth.

You heard it first here!! Some people on earth are terrible. Thank you for your academics and extreme intelligence on this Skroe.

Some men and women are absolute trash. No shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

But some guys in gaming are truly the scum of the earth.
    Pardon my being focused on redundant information. You claim our societal norms inadequate but not exactly keen on curbing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I saw that you said its a side job, so i just rolled with it. Just eat the fooooooooood
    After looking into it, it seems he got shit viewers, less than when I failed at streaming even, lol. I wouldn't even call that a side job at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    try changing your point of women to person or human, why are you ok with women hitting men, and men hitting men and i'd guess women hitting women, but a man hitting a woman in any context is scum?

you're just a religious brainless zealot a brick wall has more depth and points of view to discuss.
    Sorry but your turn around is bullshit. I don't care about if the women hits a man. This isn't waaaaah she hit me I can hit her back. This is about a man has certain expectations that I am obviously a firm believer in them following. If you want me to say its wrong for a women to hit a man? Why yes it is. Do I care about that? No I do not. But that is something you can call the cops about if you feel it necessary. But YOU DO NOT HIT WOMEN.

Absolutely.

You do not lay your hands on another person without their consent, ever.
    Agree with the redacted part. But for the bold, if a PERSON is attacking me and my efforts to escape or restrain that attacker fail, I will strike back, regardless of sex. Why should I not? Why should anyone suffer an attack from another person? I cant really imagine a scenario where this would happen so its all academic really.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

To be fair, he IS Australian. Is anyone really that surprised? He's a bogan piece of trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Blaming domestic abuse on video game addiction or video games period is doing a massive disservice to the problem.

That's like blaming domestic abuse on tuna cassarole when a guy beats his wife because he wanted steak for dinner. Fucking stupid.
    The other problem is people making everything one sided as usual. Both of these morons, him and her, fucked up royally and deserve to be charged. They should also lose their children until they can prove they can be fit parents. While he was definitely the more aggressive individual in this, she should have not thrown shit at him and purposely provoked him. They assaulted one another and both deserve to face the consequences for their actions.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Ok fucking stop. She threw an empty soda can boo hoo.
    Getting people more informed.

What, are you pro censorship and or lying by omission?

Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    You shouldn't link facts on MMO-champion. Feminist losers (including the moderators, see a few posts below yours) have brains too small to handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    What an annoying cunt. It sounds like she deserved it.
    Seriously.

This is absolutely true.

As GM of my raid guild, twice in the past ten years I've had to talk to police on behalf of a female raider to tell them what I knew about a cyber stalking dude (from outside the guild). One of those raiders (way back when in Ulduar) got a restraining order from her WoW stalker, who also found out her real life info.

At least four times I can think of, I've had male raiders quit the game at various points, because of female players they've had crushes on (in and outside the guild) didn't return their affections in quite that way, and it made them deeply depressed, or angry.

And my guild has been mostly US Top 100 the entire 10 years. We're not exactly crap. But even up here, in the top 1.5% or whatever it is, some guys just can't keep it in their pants.

In my experience, the guys being scum online are that way outside of the game world as well.

Which fits the reality we live in where some percentage of the population, in any country, are clearly scum. They just become somewhat more prevalent when they're all concentrated into small spaces. I've seen far more of them in "hardcore" gameplay areas than in more chill, relaxed ones.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-12-11 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    this is why you're a mindless zealot you just repeat the same BS over and over in every post, and miss the point, better type how you kneel before women just because they have a vagina again for another paragraph.

so you're sexist and you grandfather and great grandfather are also sexist great to know.

try being a decent human being and treat everyone equally, i mean really if you treat women better than men for being a women are you any better than someone treating someone better for the colour of their skin? which is racism.

I'm not advocating for hitting women, i'm saying you shouldn't hit anyone but you seem to be silent when it comes to hitting men, why do you hate men so much?
    Decent? Decent? Ok whatever floats your boat. This has nothing to do with racism sexism or whatever else you may believe. This is about what the expectation of a man is. That is it. You can be a male chauvinist pig. But at the same time have a firm belief striking a women is wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    After looking into it, it seems he got shit viewers, less than when I failed at streaming even, lol. I wouldn't even call that a side job at this point.
    Lol what a knucklehead. Too bad about the kids though

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the caliber of young white male gamer that probably got worked up by gamer gate. What a tool.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Most importantly, they both were wrong for exhibiting such reprehensible behavior, especially in the presence of their children.