View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    No, nice to know that you disagree with me about Brexit being a shit idea though, Mr "I didn't vote Brexit".

- - - Updated - - -

Don't have to be a right winger to despise a terrorist supporting unelectable tool.
    Corbyn has been an MP for 35 years.

Hardly unelectable...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post

Hardly unelectable...
    I think it was hbomber who described corbyn as the unelectable politician who keeps getting elected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Brexit in a nutshell
    The fact that Tory eurosceptics are mostly disgusting morons without the merest shred of intellect does not mean there aren't serious problems with the EU or its own politicians.

You are basically doing what the eurosceptics do and confuse a problem with political elites in general with a specific political elite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by forthworths View Post
    I think it was hbomber who described corbyn as the unelectable politician who keeps getting elected.
    I thought that was Dennis Skinner?
    You can't really dust for vomit.

Hardly unelectable...
    As an MP, sure. As a PM? The British public seems to disagree. I like Labours pivot to the left, I like their last manifesto, I can even look at his fraternising with known terrorists as a genuine attempt to engage with both sides and find a peaceful resolution. What I don't have time for though is leading the most ineffective opposition in recent memory. This Tory government is a literal clown car, fuck Alistair Campbell and Tony Blair but jesus christ they would have destroyed the Tories in 2017 and would be giving May an experience so humiliating at PMQs the front bench wouldn't bother to turn up.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2018-12-11 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I know they opposed it. But they should at the very least read the damn thing. Free movement and the ECHR being a guarantor are among the principle articles in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    God, I just got up to that part pausing to post here... typical British politician, isn't he... hasn't got a clue about the subject matter and talks out of his ass regardless. Seriously, he might be a poster on this board. No offense, but he barely even equals our limited knowledge of all the laws and agreements involved... fucking hell. What a shameful display.
    Let's not forget that Sammy Wilson once called for the ethnic cleansing of catholics in Northern Ireland. So thats the kind of person we are dealing with here. And no, i don't think he's a typical British politician, for the same reason.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Deleted
    Ok, so how was he "terrorist supporting"?
    Meeting with IRA members and calling Hezbollah and Hamas friends is certainly enough to put him in that light for me personally, even if he's attempted to spinelessly backtrack from them. Ofcourse I understand if other people would like to just brush all that under the rug, along with the recent rise of antisemitism from Corbyns "party within a party" Momentum (direct quote from a Labour MP).

- - - Updated - - -

Hardly unelectable...
    And yet he completely failed against one of the most botched General Elections in History, and tried to spin knocking the Tories majority out as a "victory" even though, you know, he lost and the Tories are still in charge.

And even know, with all that May seems to be trying to get herself the sack, Labour barely have a lead in the most recent opinions polls, certainly not enough to comfortably win a majority.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I thought that was Dennis Skinner?
    Ah good old Skinner, must be great knowing that you can completely betray your own voting base and still get voted in because you get to sit on the front bench and hurl abuse at the other side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    As an MP, sure. As a PM? The British public seems to disagree. I like Labours pivot to the left, I like their last manifesto, I can even look at his fraternising with known terrorists as a genuine attempt to engage with both sides and find a peaceful resolution. What I don't have time for though is leading the most ineffective opposition in recent memory. This Tory government is a literal clown car, fuck Alistair Campbell and Tony Blair but jesus christ they would have destroyed the Tories in 2017 and would be giving May an experience so humiliating at PMQs the front bench wouldn't bother to turn up.
    You don't seem to understand what happened at the last election. Corbyn wiped out the Tory's majority and came within a % point of winning the popular vote despite the total hostility of the right and "left"-wing media and the attempt by his own party to remove him.

This represented a significant out-performance of the two previous centrist candidates that you seem to think who are so electable, whose clock got cleaned by the one of the worst pm's in British political history known mainly for fucking a dead pig.

Oh and Labour now have the largest party machine in Europe now built out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    Let's not forget that Sammy Wilson once called for the ethnic cleansing of catholics in Northern Ireland. So thats the kind of person we are dealing with here. And no, i don't think he's a typical British politician, for the same reason.
    Fair enough, so when Corbyn and the other politicians say they want to renegotiate the withdrawal agreement again now... that's somehow not just an ignorant fantasy?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    You don't seem to understand what happened at the last election. Corbyn wiped out the Tory's majority and came within a % point of winning the popular vote despite the total hostility of the right and "left"-wing media and the attempt by his own party to remove him.

This represented a significant out-performance of the two previous centrist candidates that you seem to think who are so electable, whose clock got cleaned by the one of the worst pm's in British political history known mainly for fucking a dead pig.

Oh and Labour now have the largest party machine in Europe now built out of nothing.
    Oh jeez here we go, the classic "Labour won guys, no really, we totally won, we might not be in charge or anything, but don't let that fool you".

Forget what I thought about maybe being a Dribbles burner, your a Floopa burner.

And yet he completely failed against one of the most botched General Elections in History, and tried to spin knocking the Tories majority out as a "victory" even though, you know, he lost and the Tories are still in charge.

And even know, with all that May seems to be trying to get herself the sack, Labour barely have a lead in the most recent opinions polls, certainly not enough to comfortably win a majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichola Sturgeon
    Will you call a vote of no confidence Mr Corbyn? Pretty please!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Corbyn
    Errrrr no, we don't think we will win
    Today in Parliament everybody!

Deleted
    Meeting with IRA members
    You are aware there was this thing called the peace process right? Which resulted in the US president, the Prime Minister, the Taoiseach, the Queen (yes the fucking Queen), Prince Charles and Prince Philip also meeting IRA members.

I suppose her majesty is also a terrorist supporting shitbag in your deranged universe.

Oh god, I don't want to engage with it and legitimise it but..... no. Stay strong Kronik. Tell you what forthworths, this is what you get.

Enjoy.

Deleted
    You are aware there was this thing called the peace process right? Which resulted in the US president, the Prime Minister, the Taoiseach, the Queen (yes the fucking Queen), Prince Charles and Prince Philip also meeting IRA members.

I suppose her majesty is also a terrorist supporting shitbag in your deranged universe.
    Difference is they weren't meeting with them while they were still murdering British citizens, Corbyn was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Today in Parliament everybody!
    You seem to be incapable of understanding the British parliamentary process.

A vote of confidence is decided by MP's. That is a different thing from the general election.

It is perfectly possible to believe that you can't win the former while believing you can win the latter, and the betting odds and opinion poll data support that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Fair enough, so when Corbyn and the other politicians say they want to renegotiate the withdrawal agreement again now... that's somehow not just an ignorant fantasy?
    Oh, it definitely is. But i just think Corbyn and others are not the same kind of ignoramus than Sammy Wilson is.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Actually since Paul Dacre left, The Mail is the new Grauniad. I wouldn't eat my fish n chips out of it these days, oh I forgot the EU banned me from doing that anyhow.
    A fine example of the sort of misinformed bullshit that caused people to vote for Brexit.

You seem to be incapable of understanding the British parliamentary process.

A vote of confidence is decided by MP's. That is a different thing from the general election.

It is perfectly possible to believe that you can't win the former while believing you can win the latter, and the betting odds and opinion poll data support that.
    You seem incapable of understanding my position in addressing you. I'll reiterate.

Try harder you might earn an "xD". That's it though.

Deleted
    Difference is they weren't meeting with them while they were still murdering British citizens, Corbyn was.
    No, the conservative Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was conducting secret talks with them while they were still murdering British citizens.

Do you want to get owned more in this thread than you already have been? I really would be quiet. I know exactly what you are going to say because as I predicted a dozen posts up you are simply regurgitating a Telegraph article (badly). I actually lived in the NI during the relevant period so I know exactly what went on and all the pertinent errors in the conservative party line on this. You are not going to win this one, be silent for your benefit.

You can't start a peace process if you need peace to come about first. Yes it was a bitter pill to swallow but ending the violence in NI involved talking to the perpetrators.

Deleted
    No, the conservative Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was conducting secret talks with them while they were still murdering British citizens.

Do you want to get owned more in this thread than you already have been? I really would be quiet. I know exactly what you are going to say because as I predicted a dozen posts up you are simply regurgitating a Telegraph article (badly). I actually lived in the NI during the relevant period so I know exactly what went on and all the pertinent errors in the conservative party line on this.
    I'm not regurgitating any articles, these are things I already knew, don't have to go reading the Torygraph to get my facts.

I live in Yorkshire, and I come from a Coal Mining family, say what you fucking want about Thatcher, my opinion of her couldn't get any worse, the fact that she was doing it doesn't excuse Corbyn one fucking bit.

And yeah mate, i'm sure you did, next you'll be telling us you were actually in the Ra meetings and never heard anything about Corbyn so it can't be true.

As for "owning", you've only failed to refute one my claims about Corbyn being a terrorist sympathiser.

But keep on keeping on burner, i've got a boring night ahead and this is just entertaining to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    You can't start a peace process if you need peace to come about first. Yes it was a bitter pill to swallow but ending the violence in NI involved talking to the perpetrators.
    You see, I hear this said a lot, and unlike what the burner is saying, it might have some merit, my only thought about it is, did Corbyn ever actually do anything for the peace process?