Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    It's a trick question, all BElfs are female.
    It's a trick question, because not just "high end" players play female Belf, everyone does. Combination of players gravitating towards the dominant faction, Horde, and pretty races, which Horde doesn't have much choice in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravendarke View Post
    Virgins... there is definitely correlation between being "high end player" in video game and being virgin that like to stare on female character whenever he can.
    If they liked to stare at a male instead, they would start questioning themselves. Look at a live example: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...er-you-are-gay

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    To elaborate, as horde you had these options:

Orcs - clumsy green descendants of Shrek, screams dumb.
    Tauren - Big ass cow that will obscure 50% of your screen and movement feels like you just woke up.
    Goblin - Literally worse than gnomes, little ugly greenskinned grinches.
    Trolls - Have you seen those toes? Cannot unsee. Animations are really obnoxious after a while. Especially female.
    Undead - Old models were objectively awesome, animations rocked. After new models were implemented, I noticed a huge dropoff in undead numbers.

Or Blood Elf males - Yeah, let's not go there, there's enough talk about these things in offtopic sections.

So you are left with 1 choice only, if you care at all about how your avatar looks.
    Nicely said!
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromagar View Post
    I always pretend that I'm my character. If I would roll a female I would set my mindset that I'm actually a girl. I understand that these players that roll a female character don't do it for that though.
    I used to have a friend like that in EQ. He actually thought he was a female and cybered with male toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Cause of the silence
    It only took 1 post. Thank you for your service.

Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    It's a trick question, all BElfs are female.
    One would wonder how belfs manage to procreate if this were true...

Well, I'm not a high end player, but male belf ftw and anyone trying to convince me otherwise will end up with a new breathing-hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    One would wonder how belfs manage to procreate if this were true...
    They spring out of rocks, ofc.

because horde players are sad sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Kromagar View Post
    On the ladder of Mythic+ and mythic raids, almost half of them are blood elf females. Why is that? What draws these players to roll Blood Elf female so frequently. Ofcourse I understand Blood Elves are hot, but I wouldn't really roll one because well, I'm not fapping it all the time I guess.
    Aesthically pleasing, awesome facial for m+, raiding, and PvP, male BEs stereotypes as homosexual and effeminate which makes many people uncomfortable.
    Face it, we live in a world where the majority of males would rather play something they consider is nice to look at as well as not challenging their masculinity, and women also play something they think is cute and/or aesthetically pleasing.
    Does everyone fit into this? Obviously not, but the majority does.
    I’ve even ran around as a female Tauren in the pink heart plate armor just to get a laugh out of some of the whispers I’ve received and can’t wait to do this with Kul Tirans.

I wouldn't mind going for another race. However there needs more appearance options for all of them. Faces, face paint, tucks, horns, undead looks, hairstyles for other horde characters are so limited. Sometimes two looks like Face and warpaint tied to one option. I know from history this will never be a thing that Blizzard will look at because of the lack of model updates for Goblin and Worgen so far.

Because of the racial.

As well as male belfs are terrible.

Because the male Blood Elf animations are hilariously terrible. That and tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    It only took 1 post. Thank you for your service.
    But it doesn't silence anymore?

It's a dispel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    I used to have a friend like that in EQ. He actually thought he was a female and cybered with male toons.
    Oh wait, don't imply that I roll females for that reason lmao! It's one of the reasons why female characters are out of question to me. It just feels weird to play as a girl or identify as one. I've been sticking with my orc warrior for years now, I have no intention to be one of the best players out there, but I guess I would roll a female character if I just viewed said character as a way to get to the top, without spending much thought into said character or getting attached to it, if that makes any sense?
    Last edited by mmoc6daa3d480b; 2018-12-11 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    But it doesn't silence anymore?

It's a dispel
    It did silence.

The racial is good, and the animation is better than male (Especially the Stealth animation)

Belf was OP in pve and pvp in legion, as in completely broken and much better than anything else bar maybe orcs and humans for pvp (but very close, maybe better)
    they nerfed the racial + made leveling a living nightmare, so people who didnt want to pay a race change just had to stick with their mains I guess

male belfs are also worse than hunched orcs

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    It did silence.
    I miss the silence... :c Still nice for resource gen in the niche cases where it's useful (hunter/dh/rogue).

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    I miss the silence... :c Still nice for resource gen in the niche cases where it's useful (hunter/dh/rogue).
    Doesn't it give a measly chi for monks too?

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    To elaborate, as horde you had these options:

Orcs - clumsy green descendants of Shrek, screams dumb.
    Tauren - Big ass cow that will obscure 50% of your screen and movement feels like you just woke up.
    Goblin - Literally worse than gnomes, little ugly greenskinned grinches.
    Trolls - Have you seen those toes? Cannot unsee. Animations are really obnoxious after a while. Especially female.
    Undead - Old models were objectively awesome, animations rocked. After new models were implemented, I noticed a huge dropoff in undead numbers.

Or Blood Elf males - Yeah, let's not go there, there's enough talk about these things in offtopic sections.

So you are left with 1 choice only, if you care at all about how your avatar looks.
    Tauren master race. Warstomp is nice in M+ too.