Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Neo-nazism is an idealogy, unlike antifa, so not sure where you're going with this.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to see a source for that lol, love to see what you will shit up now. And don't forgot to actually link something that explains how it is anti-semetic.

And no, wearing black does not mean they are doing something antifa related.
    Uh yes, antifa is an ideology, they follow violent marxist theory. Read the report, maybe. Other people are not stuck in their basements and know what an antifa-member is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Did you get the wrong link, maybe try posting one that includes how autonomism is anti-Semitic? And the whole study is how those attacked perceived it, that is fucking useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh yes, antifa is an ideology, they follow violent marxist theory. Read the report, maybe. Other people are not stuck in their basements and know what an antifa-member is.
    Antifa has no members lol, and its short for anti fascists actions, its no ideology lol. You got any more jokes? Was gonna put you on ignore, but this is getting funny.

Still waiting for antifa actions that are anti-Semitic, I have patience.

App-app-app!

I have it on good authority that the rise of extremism is wholly a counter to the "rise of other extremism!"... So I guess the Jews fault is that they're extremely... Jewish? And the dreaded "left" is extremely... progressive? Anti-fascist?

Who can know with these clowns.

I was in a guild with a couple Swedish Jews from Malmoe during WOD/Legion, they were pretty salty about having to leave the city due to being repeatedly intimidated by fascist Muslims. They had pretty big families over there too, I felt bad for those 2 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    The left is the main source of anti-Semitism nowadays. Neo-Nazis are still around but their numbers are utterly irrelevant, they don't even make it past the threshold to have seats in the parliament, whereas leftist parties are big enough to hold whole municipalities hostage and authorize (if not participate in) intifada-calling rallies and propagate anti-Semitic inanities such as those that are often parroted by people on these very forums. Whole areas of a city I often work in are no-go zones for people who are "visibly" Jews. Curiously, they are also no-go zones for gays. But for some reason it's the Jews being Nazis according to the left's rhetoric. Really makes you think.
    What the fuck kind of word salad is this?

The left is anti-jew and anti-homosexual? I think someone is projecting here... Link a source, because I think you're full of... well... full of the same stuff this post is made of.

Think? Are you dumb? They're the ones attacking jews in Sweden (well, most attacks are by muslims but after these). This is not an opinion, this is facts. Autonomous left. What is Antifa?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomism Read up, "br0".
    Um...

Muslims and Neo-Nazis = the main 2 sources of antisemitic sentiment in Sweden. There's also a lot of antisemitism going on among Eastern-Europeans that may not be part of hate groups, but sure as fuck aren't part of Antifa either.

https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/qs/...or-men-jag-ty/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post

The left is anti-jew and anti-homosexual? I think someone is projecting here... Link a source, because I think you're full of... well... full of the same stuff this post is made of.
    Everything they do is justified because the "evil left" and its extremism and thus we should sympathize.

Welcome to far-right extremism of 2018!

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post

I'm projecting as in I'm anti-Jews and anti-homosexuals? Interesting. I also never said anything about the left being anti-homosexuals so I really have no idea how you got there. Actually I do, but pointing out how you missed some obvious implications would be embarrassing, so I'll stick to my, uh, salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    No they don't last I checked they aren't gassing palestians
    The survivors of the holocaust were likening what israel is doing to what germany did with the ghettos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    I'm projecting as in I'm anti-Jews and anti-homosexuals? Interesting. I also never said anything about the left being anti-homosexuals so I really have no idea how you got there. Actually I do, but pointing out how you missed some obvious implications would be embarrassing, so I'll stick to my, uh, salad.
    "the left is anti jew!"

yet a lot of jews are left.... being anti zionist isn't being anti jew. Lots of jews are anti zionistt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Yet they contribute more to the world in inventions and discoveries in this day and age then any neighbors in the region and tons of other countrys to, damn that iq must be huge.
    I don't know the statistics of which race contributes what to the world, but I do know that by country it's US by a large #1 spot. You then have the UK, Germany, CHINA, and etc. Germany in particular cause it seems both Russia and US had poached a number of German scientists and that's what started the space race. Ashkenazi are in my opinion a breed of German and Jewish people who happen to inherit the German intelligence. Germans are known for their engineering capability.

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    anti-Semitism is on the rise in the west, but it's coming from the radical left on college campus and is usually cloaked as anti israel or anti zionism.
    Can you blame them when Israel is eating Palestinians? No peace has been worked out and it seems Israel is hell bent to absorb Palestine. Fox News and CNN don't exactly report of the horrible stuff that goes on over there. When Israel does accomplish absorbing all that land, they will have lost the respect of the world. Not a good trade off.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    I must have missed the industrialized extermination of the Arabs. Seriously, when you start your discussion with something so patently false, any legitimate points you come up with later are going to immediately be treated with skepticism. Stop staying stupid things.
    Yeah really, dont get where people even get off saying jews are treating others like nazis did them. Its not even close.
    The anti sem though is obvious with all the refugees turning europe into neo middleeast.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yeah, ethic cleansing is okay when no whites are involved, I get it.
    You brought race into this.

Let me be 100% clear:Racial discrimination is nonsense. I don't care what someone looks like. I do care if they adopt a set of beliefs (you know which one i'm talking about) that has proven itself the enemy of Western civilization.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    anti-Semitism is on the rise in the west, but it's coming from the radical left on college campus and is usually cloaked as anti israel or anti zionism.
    You're only telling half the story. The far right is also becoming more boldly anti-semetic. Just a casual glance at any forum and you'll see jackasses from both camps seemingly trying to out do each-other with who has a bigger gripe with the Jews. Their hatred comes from the same source, collectivism. Whether you group people based on their ethnicity, as is often the case with the far right, or you group them based on class (often ethnicity too), as is the case with the far left, the Jews are going to run afoul of everyone. This is because they've a nasty habit of being a visible minority that outperforms the majority population economically wherever they happen to be.

The jews aren't white enough for the white supremacists but are too white for the social justice warriors. It's a sad mess of assholery.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

"the left is anti jew!"

yet a lot of jews are left.... being anti zionist isn't being anti jew. Lots of jews are anti zionistt.
    Why are you mangling my posts? Afraid to quote them in their entirety? Because what I posted is different than "the left is anti-Jew", it was more like "anti-Semitism is widespread in the numerically relevant left as well as the numerically irrelevant far right".

Just google for the new study on this topic in the EU and you will find the sources of the stuff being said here. Imagine not knowing how to google in 2018 LUL.

The rise of far right anti-semites in Europe is something that needs to be taken very seriously. For obvious reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Just google for the new study on this topic in the EU and you will find the sources of the stuff being said here. Imagine not knowing how to google in 2018 LUL.
    Some 41 percent of Jews surveyed in Germany said that they'd experienced harassment from a person with "a Muslim extremist view."

That result stands in stark contrast to last year's German criminal statistics which said that 94 percent of reported anti-Semitic crimes were carried out by far-right perpetrators, reported the German daily Bild.

"According to police crime statistics, around 5 percent of anti-Semitic crimes are carried out by Muslims. We have to look into this major discrepancy in the statements about anti-Semitic experiences made by Jews," Felix Klein, the government's anti-Semitism commissioner, told Bild.
    https://www.dw.com/en/anti-semitism-...rns/a-46671092

^Highly suspicious. Did they change their survey questions this year or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The rise of far right anti-semites in Europe is something that needs to be taken very seriously. For obvious reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.dw.com/en/anti-semitism-...rns/a-46671092

^Highly suspicious. Did they change their survey questions this year or something?
    Thats probably just because the criminal statistic is heavily played by officials. If a muslim dude commits a crime against a jewish person it often counts as far right in the statistic. And I guess not all crimes get reported to police / the offender doesnt get identified.

I'd trust actual jews reports about their daily reality more than anything official tbh. Just look at how the german jobless statistic is "interpreted" by officials LUL. The amount of fishy stuff they do to make it appear better is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Thats probably just because the criminal statistic is heavily played by officials. If a muslim dude commits a crime against a jewish person it often counts as far right in the statistic. And I guess not all crimes get reported to police / the offender doesnt get identified.

I'd trust actual jews reports about their daily reality more than anything official tbh. Just look at how the german jobless statistic is "interpreted" by officials LUL. The amount of fishy stuff they do to make it appear better is amazing!
    Oh I see, it must be the parts of the statistic you don't like that are fake in some unspecified way. Definitely not the outlier from one survey that lines up with your confirmation bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh I see, it must be the parts of the statistic you don't like that are fake in some unspecified way. Definitely not the outlier from one survey that lines up with your confirmation bias.
    I would never trust a statistic that was made from putting together data from 16 different police systems all with different rules about what information they can store about a criminal. Majority of states doesnt even track stuff like religion / migrant / native.

But hey ignore the actual people who are victim every day because their reality doesnt match the "officials" worldview.

You know.. the people who get hit with belts while the attacker screams "JEW" and get spit on.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2018-12-11 at 12:04 PM.

I'm calling it right now, within a year or two, watch how Israel is gonna invade Syria and Jordan.
    They do have an agenda and the world's economy supports them, including the self proclaimed "strongest" military being at their disposal.
    Once the Palestinians fall, you shall see the true face of the Zionist ruled Jews the same way Hitler did.
    World war 2 was a battle of economy, Stalin was only in it for ignorant power, the 3rd one will be us becoming all Hitlers.
    I have been waiting TBC longer than I imagined

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    I'm calling it right now, within a year or two, watch how Israel is gonna invade Syria and Jordan.
    They do have an agenda and the world's economy supports them, including the self proclaimed "strongest" military being at their disposal.
    Once the Palestinians fall, you shall see the true face of the Zionist ruled Jews the same way Hitler did.
    World war 2 was a battle of economy, Stalin was only in it for ignorant power, the 3rd one will be us becoming all Hitlers.
    You are not Hekazi, just deadpan Krazi.