Deleted

Predicting 8.1 pvp

8.1 us nearly here but I’m Still unsure in the changes. Will it make unholy better in arena ?

Significantly

Death Knight 8.1 Changes, specifically Necromancers Bargain providing some much needed pressure and VottW applying to Unholy and Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Significantly

Death Knight 8.1 Changes, specifically Necromancers Bargain providing some much needed pressure and VottW applying to Unholy and Frost
    Problem with Necromancers Bargain is that you’re gonna lose a lot of DPS from not having the army. Sure, crypt fever adds pressure. But to what good is pressure, when ultimately you don’t have a lot of damage?

I think they will do good for 3s, but maybe not as impactful for 2s. Definitely excited though, don’t get me wrong.
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    Problem with Necromancers Bargain is that you’re gonna lose a lot of DPS from not having the army. Sure, crypt fever adds pressure. But to what good is pressure, when ultimately you don’t have a lot of damage?

I think they will do good for 3s, but maybe not as impactful for 2s. Definitely excited though, don’t get me wrong.
    with an 8% of health damage over 4 seconds thats refreshed when the target is healed, allows for some setup and pressure that has been severely lacking.

Deleted
    I'm going to really enjoy next patch PVP i think we will see a massive resurgence in pressure/rot comps like shadowcleave, DK/SP/Healer.....

I personally think this will improve our overall standing in PVP and will be an improvement.

- - - Updated - - -

VottW? sorry what is this mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    with an 8% of health damage over 4 seconds thats refreshed when the target is healed, allows for some setup and pressure that has been severely lacking.
    Yes, but unholy dmg is still lackluster. Or should I say burst. 8% over 4 seconds is not much. And considering our top 5 dmg abilties are all pet dmg and our own white dmg, losing 4 pets on Apocalypse doesn’t seem to help our cause. But I agree that DKs will make a comeback for 8.1, just not in a duelling sense.
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Deleted
    Yes, but unholy dmg is still lackluster. Or should I say burst. 8% over 4 seconds is not much. And considering our top 5 dmg abilties are all pet dmg and our own white dmg, losing 4 pets on Apocalypse doesn’t seem to help our cause. But I agree that DKs will make a comeback for 8.1, just not in a duelling sense.
    Yeah i agree with this but with proper uptime on VP 2/3 targets that will always be your top damage, i can honestly see a HUGE comeback for shadowcleave, affliction is beastly and with an unholy dk slowing most mele comps off them and applying healing absorbs, seems to be really good and i will be playing it.

Deleted
    Sound problematic for 2v2, but cant wait to test with arms ww sh and afli or boomie.
    Hopefully this will work. Only have to figure out the best azerites

Quote Originally Posted by rustaclut View Post
    Yeah i agree with this but with proper uptime on VP 2/3 targets that will always be your top damage, i can honestly see a HUGE comeback for shadowcleave, affliction is beastly and with an unholy dk slowing most mele comps off them and applying healing absorbs, seems to be really good and i will be playing it.
    Unless you're playing holy pally. "Divine Vision now also reduces Shadow damage by 15% dealt by damage over time and area of effect to allies within your aura".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogal Dorn View Post
    Unless you're playing holy pally. "Divine Vision now also reduces Shadow damage by 15% dealt by damage over time and area of effect to allies within your aura".
    Listen, we can sit here all day discussing specifics but i am talking overall, this is a nice increase to the DK's representation in 3v3 arena scene which is really needed!

I think in EU the top 200 players in 3v3 only 2 DK's?

Quote Originally Posted by rustaclut View Post
    Listen, we can sit here all day discussing specifics but i am talking overall, this is a nice increase to the DK's representation in 3v3 arena scene which is really needed!

I think in EU the top 200 players in 3v3 only 2 DK's?
    Only Cervantos/Cervantes that I can think of. Think there is/was one on the 2s ladder. How he managed that, beats me.
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Only Cervantos/Cervantes that I can think of. Think there is/was one on the 2s ladder. How he managed that, beats me.
    Yeah, it's my 3s partner. He plays with a monk.

DKs in 8.0 are not bad in 2s at all if you know how to approach it.

On Topic: DKs will be in the meta in 8.1 almost for sure. Grats boys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amali1232 View Post
    Yeah, it's my 3s partner. He plays with a monk.

DKs in 8.0 are not bad in 2s at all if you know how to approach it.

On Topic: DKs will be in the meta in 8.1 almost for sure. Grats boys
    That is simply not true. DK was the least represented class in both 2v2 and 3v3 in 8.0, there were only 48 DKs above 2000 rating (0.9% of all players). It was simply bad.