Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Can't listen to Ion anymore. His PR bullshit talk is so useless and annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    I think you're right. That's what I think.

Now.... they could totally shock us and alter course to an open and honest dialog.... but anyone actually _expecting_ that is really taking some leap of faith at this point.
    The problem is here with how would an open dialogue work? Who will speak for the players, because you cannot expect them to answer to every player with an opinion on how to solve problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    The problem is here with how would an open dialogue work? Who will speak for the players, because you cannot expect them to answer to every player with an opinion on how to solve problems?
    It's a simple matter of tone. Stop talking down to your player base, stop assuming they're stupid and don't know what they want and don't k ow how to have fun.

Start with some humility and pull be amazed how quickly you can get people on your side.

Arrogance is never a winning approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Communication emergency plan 3928 for BfA...

Let me answer this with a pop culture quote:

"Band-aids don't fix bullet holes."
    Except BFA is more Execution by shotgun to the face.

Deleted
    Who cares about Blizzard Q & A's. Hazzikostas will use a lot of words to say literally nothing. Nothing that will change the core problems of the game. Some bandaids and hope, that players are stupid enough to believe in Blizzard still. Some lies as well, like he talked about class revamps for shamans and shadow priests, which turned out to be nothing more than number tweaking, while ignoring all feedback, like they ignore most feedback anyway.

They're just interested in cheap systems, which will stretch the content out as long as possible, while keep a certain number of player paying and playing. Of course, if these systems are the personification of "not fun" literally all, except the most addicted players, will jump ship on some point.
    Last edited by mmoc032dd9efb8; 2018-12-11 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Can't listen to Ion anymore. His PR bullshit talk is so useless and annoying.
    Absolutely This ^

Ion and Lore could frot live on camera and it would tell us more about the visions and reasoning in the dev process than we've been told since BfA launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    "If you want a good WoW game, Classic will be there for you." *sees Activision CEO's bull rush him.* "Oh shi--"
    You laugh, but this was Microsoft's line back when they tried to force Always Online, Hourly Connectivity Checks onto the Xbox One.

"Don't like it? There's the 360."

Squeenix could probably make bank trolling the shit out of Blizzard and stealing their players for FFXIV.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    It is not one week, it is just 2-3 days after. People don't have time to play enough content to have solid opinions and valid questions, besides of the people played the PTR (that feedback has appeared already everywhere, including in the survival guide) and what is officially announced by Blizzard, like the survival guide description (which got massively downvoted).

19 December could have been a good day for Q&A, for example.
    And yet minutes after they publish something people are complaining like crazy in other cases? Then i assume those critisisms are completely null and void when that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    And yet minutes after they publish something people are complaining like crazy in other cases? Then i assume those critisisms are completely null and void when that is the case.
    Please read my whole answer.

It is not one week, it is just 2-3 days after. People don't have time to play enough content to have solid opinions and valid questions, besides of the people played the PTR (that feedback has appeared already everywhere, including in the survival guide) and what is officially announced by Blizzard, like the survival guide description (which got massively downvoted).

Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-12-11 at 04:07 PM.

19th would have been terrible. By then they would have probably started slowing down for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Well at least they're pretty successful with that approach.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    On Dec 14 a lot of subscriptions will expire, they need to come uo with new lies to retain some players. And people fall for them.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a good move because disillusionment is not as high as it will be soon. Most of their game design and PR moves are calculated to the marrow. Coincidences are rare in multi-billion corporations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I honestly think these tweets picked are fake as when I look them up the accounts do not even exist. The questions have already been ‘chosen’ by the devs and they’ve prepared their answer. This is no Q&A it’s our question and our answer
    Always been. Otherwise it would have been the same as the April fools question or the booing from Blizzcon. Can’t have that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Awesome. Stealing this

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Retail wow is like the ship from the Alien series, it can't be fixed and it must be destroyed.
    You really must love this line to have posted it in 3 different threads.

Care to come up with something original?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post

Love? Stalking? Or just genuinely verifying all posters’ history for the lols?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Love? Stalking? Or just genuinely verifying all posters’ history for the lols?
    Nope, just coming across the lines one after the other.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post

You really must love shilling for blizzard to have posted this BS here.

Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said they weren't. I would even say they were planned months ahead.
    I think the date of the Q&A was released (days or weeks) earlier than originally planned to attend the backlash of the community to the survival guide.
    16k dislikes is a backlash these days?

The Kul'tiran and Zandalari allied race "army" decided to downvote it, check Reddit. It's not really that big of a deal.
    Hi

Hopefully Ion announces he is leaving Blizzard . Anything else then that wil be a failure
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    16k dislikes is a backlash these days?

The Kul'tiran and Zandalari allied race "army" decided to downvote it, check Reddit. It's not really that big of a deal.
    Let’s take in this extremely positive reception of 5k upvotes vs 16k downvotes, shall we?