Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't as such hate children themselves. I hate the noise and chaos they usually cause/bring with them. Nvm when the parents can't control their crotch-nuggets adequately.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I love my nieces and nephews and am excited to have my own kids soon. I dont like most other ppls kids tho.

I pity people who don't want to have their own kids. Their father, grandfather, great grandfather and so on, all had kids. But theyd rather be a genetic dead end. It's kinda sad but I guess that's just weak genetics. If you dont have the drive to reproduce, it's in everyone's best interest that they dont.
    Eh I pity the stance that you feel everyone should want children. If someone doesn't you may not agree with their choice but you should at least respect it. They may want to just focus on their/their partners lives and experiences or perhaps they have a health/genetic/or mental issue that prevents them from having kids.

Not everyone SHOULD have kids anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    She was literally making a mess just so she could clean and sing the song lol.
    Toddlers are like that, that's why I think they're so interesting, because they're transitioning from being babies which view the world (the parts they understand) as revolving around them to being a self-aware child. They're basically little people learning how to people properly.

Working at a preschool, kids can be the most adorable and lovable thing ever. I've found that I see children differently there as opposed to "in the wild" (i.e. the average persons interaction with kids in society).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Its one thing to not want kids of your own. Its another to actually hate kids.

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Interacting with kids that aren't yours is something a grown man isn't allowed to do this day and age anyway.
    Atleast down here.
    I can definitely relate, there are some little kids in my neighborhood that occasionally pass my yard and as much as I want to wave or say hi to them, I'm always a little subconscious on it possibly being taken the wrong way.

We teach children not to talk to strangers, even their neighbors and while that's probably for the best, I think it kind of muddles the communal aspect a little bit.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-12-11 at 02:37 PM.

I kind of like kids. I don't like babies because they're boring, but kids are the future, and I'm very interested about how parents shape it up.
    If anything, I don't hate kids, I hate bad parents.

Kids don't have integrated social conventions.
    Social conventions are what allows people to live next to each others with minimum amount of friction.
    Ergo, kids tend to cause friction, which is tolerated because, well, they are kids. Friction still happens - if they weren't kids, people would be shocked at the behaviour. It then entirely depends on how much tolerance you can have considering they are kids.

It's really not difficult to understand if one is not completely braindead.

Deleted
    They can be loud, energetic and annoying

This is some kids, not all of them.
    Last edited by mmoc8d6f890807; 2018-12-11 at 02:38 PM.

I think it's okay to be annoyed by them. Although hate is weird and definitely an overreaction, considering most of us were kids at some point, and we can't really say for certain we weren't annoying as kids. As much as we want to think we weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Kids don't have integrated social conventions.
    Social conventions are what allows people to live next to each others with minimum amount of friction.
    Ergo, kids tend to cause friction, which is tolerated because, well, they are kids. Friction still happens - if they weren't kids, people would be shocked at the behaviour. It then entirely depends on how much tolerance you can have considering they are kids.

It's really not difficult to understand if one is not completely braindead.
    But young children are not adults and I'm not sure why you would expect one to act like an adult. That's the thing I don't really understand. It's like seeing a dog somewhere and being suprised that it acts like a dog, it's a dog, of course it's going to act that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    In general a lot of posters here have these seething hatred for children and teenagers and frankly I find it a bit abnormal. To an extent I can relate to being annoyed by children occasionally, but it's not something that effects me and I don't actively cheer for them to get hurt like a *cough* certain poster.

Honestly for all the anti-PC/anti-SJW talk that goes around, I feel like people would have thicker skin when it comes to kids.
    because kids are fucking stupid
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

I don't really hate kids but it also depends on my mood. Sometimes I just want some peace and quiet which is not something that a kid usually brings..

The only people that hate kids hate themselves.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

I think it all depends how the child behaves and how the child is being taught by the parents.

If the parents are pieces of shit the children will likely be pieces of shit as well.

Whenever i see parents who can't control their kids from screaming,yelling,being disrespectful or spoiling their kids too much at the point they are making demands i get disgusted by the parents and their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    In general a lot of posters here have these seething hatred for children and teenagers and frankly I find it a bit abnormal. To an extent I can relate to being annoyed by children occasionally, but it's not something that effects me and I don't actively cheer for them to get hurt like a *cough* certain poster.

Honestly for all the anti-PC/anti-SJW talk that goes around, I feel like people would have thicker skin when it comes to kids.
    I personally hate children but not just the children and not to the point I would ever want to see a child harmed. My hatred comes from the ones that have never been taught shit about right and wrong and allowed to grow up like a savage little animal because the parents have no spines. Time out. does. not. work. As can be seen with the heathens running around today with this attitude that they own the place. Lil shits need to go to boot camp for a while. It also stems from media and parents screaming that games need to be changed to accommodate lil jimmy because "Parent of the Year #1" would rather allow technology to raise their offspring than do the job themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

kids are ok, if well behaved. i don't really mind them. if not well behaved, i cannot tolerate their squeaky voices and bad behavior.

i hate teenagers because they're in the process of coming into their own as people and they think they know so much. i hate them because many are destructive and violent as well. arrogance and violence.

i don't particularly trust adults either.

Hate? Bit strong of a word. Passively dislike? Sure. While I base my feelings of someone more on the individual as i'm interacting with them, a lot of kids are rather annoying. i'm sure anyone who's worked any kind of retail gig can tell you why other people's children are seen as obnoxious. It usually depends on the parent though, because odds are if you dislike a kid, you'll hate their parents.

Can't tell you how many times i've seen spoiled children with either an entitled/self-righteous mother behind them arguing in public, or a really soft, weak-willed parent that lets their self-absorbed child verbally abuse them and do whatever they want. There's also the dumb parents who neglect their child in public, allowing them to roam free without any restraint to do stupid things, or just don't even make an effort to reel in their crotch spawn when they start screaming for no reason.

I probably sound like a cantankerous old man, but most people don't like having to be around someone or something that's so loud, disruptive, or messy. Not a lot of people are good with children either. Some people actively avoid interacting with other people's children out of fear of getting into a situation with overprotective parents. Whenever it comes to kids who aren't in your family or in your charge, a lot of people will find it to be an awkward situation all around. For me it's mainly the shitty parents I dislike. The kind that think their child is perfect and can do no wrong even though they've just destroyed an entire aisle at a store, or puked all over some dude in a plane, etc. There's also the extremist/hyper political parent that passes on hate speech and ignorance to their offspring and fills their heads with the same stupidity the parent possesses.

TL;DR - Hate implies you actively spend time dedicated to despising them, while i'm sure some people are like this, most people just find them (and likely their parents) either annoying, awkward, or covered in red-tape and just not worth the risk of interacting with. The latter is especially if you're male/minority and a stranger. No one wants to be profiled as some kind of pedophile-kidnapper-murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    I'm fairly certain that the people that post on here that hate kids are just narcissists that'll end up dying alone anyway.
    That's a pretty unfair assessment. There are plenty of reasons to like kids, sure. Especially if you're a teacher/educator of some kind, or a formative figure in their life . But for most people, interacting with other kids is like walking on eggshells, and being around poor mannered ones can be quite annoying.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2018-12-11 at 03:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont hate kids. They are awesome.
    I especially love that they often just say whatever comes to their mind.

But i hate when people spam facebook with "meaningful quotes" on their kid's pictures.
    Or when two mothers start talking, but they basically play "pokemon battles, children edition" to see who has the "best" kid.
    It is also super annoying when they say "we" instead of the kid's name.

The only types of kid i hate is
    the ones that act like crazy/afraid when they see a dog,
    and the ones that dont want to share their toys/snacks with other kids.
    Great parenting.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2018-12-13 at 04:23 PM.