Thread: WoD Reps

10+ Year Old Account

WoD Reps

At level 111+, most all rep gains from kills are reduced to 1, or none. Is there any way to gain reps that aren't absolutely awful on a 120?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Buying legion medallions or farming them is 1k for all wod reps but at least at my server there is no more than 10 in the AH and cost 5k each. Im in the same spot i think i just gonna wait for wod timewalking

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hopefully WoD TW will give you the option of buying rep tokens. They should also just reactivate the WoD dungeon rep bonus weekend thing.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Can't help you, but that's hillarious to know. With the coming changes of the exalted achievement I farmed all wod factions to exalted last weekend.
    Since we switched servers and factions for legion my main "reputation" char on the old server still was 110, with the artifact weapon, the Heart of Azeroth and a single azerite piece I was onehitting even elite mobs.
    So without knowing it I had the perfect char to farm the WoD reps.

I think my favorite part about WoD reps is Watcher saying in the Legion pre patch Dev Q&A that WoD reps "set reputations back ten years" and basically implied they were absolute dogshit and here we are in BFA where it's somehow even worse.

When I think about WoW currently the thing that amazes me most is how they continue to make fools of themselves seemingly every chance they get.

Deleted
    This is probably a accident, left over vanilla code where rep would decrease with level. Expect a fix for this or as others have said, wait for WOD timewalking, coming soon.

It shouldn't be like that. Are you sure you're farming the right spots? Check out wowhead rep guides for grind spots

Quote Originally Posted by Sukramo View Post
    This is probably a accident, left over vanilla code where rep would decrease with level. Expect a fix for this or as others have said, wait for WOD timewalking, coming soon.
    I farmed classic/tbc reps in wotlk, and some mop reps in legion. Never heard of the rep rewards being lowered with level.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2018-11-21 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    It shouldn't be like that. Are you sure you're farming the right spots? Check out wowhead rep guides for grind spots

I farmed classic/tbc reps in wotlk, and some mop reps in legion. Never heard of the rep rewards being lowered with level.
    As others said, in Vanilla it worked like that. For example 5 rep per mob, but if you are out of the XP range, 1 rep per mob.

Hasn't been like that since forever though.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    At level 111+, most all rep gains from kills are reduced to 1, or none. Is there any way to gain reps that aren't absolutely awful on a 120?
    Good news then: Faction reputation gains from Warlords of Draenor mobs no longer depreciate for characters above level 100. (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_8.1....ented_changes)).