Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    i mean its kinda true, if they have mounts in them i will probably do them. but if they don't have mounts in them, i will be glad i dont _have_ to do them.
    Exactly this.

I think world quests and rep grinds are okay for a while and I feel Blizzard has hit a good spot in both legion and BFA with that, especially with the raids coming out few weeks after the expansion, it's good to have something to do while all of that is also still new. But at some point having repeated the same content dozens of times it's not fun at all.

I'm not a mount person so I don't feel like it's my place to ask for mounts or w/e I just wanted to express my feelings on being okay with the actual rep requirements being the way they are right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I like collecting mounts but nothing about the paragon caches ever felt good. I still go do the Dreamweavers and Kirin Tor emissary every time it pops up because that dumb unicorn eluded me throughout the entirety of Legion and continues to do so. At this point I don't even really want it anymore but I feel like if I give up now I've just wasted all the time I've spent grinding that rep.

I know it sounds insane but that's how I feel. I'm genuinely glad I don't give a crap about anything in the BFA paragon boxes. Putting the Legion faction mounts behind an RNG wall for no reason other than to waste time was dumb the first time and shouldn't be repeated.
    That is not insane, that is exactly how I felt about the last one I needed to. I felt that the countless WASTED hours grinding Court of Farandis rep would be a complete utter waste if I gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    No.

Emissary paragon chests MUST NOT have mounts JUST like in Legion

Actually they shouldn't even have pets and toys. It should be just resources, gold and armor upgrades, just like in the daily LFG random queue system.

Then you can definitely be sure no one would do a world quest ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Then you can definitely be sure no one would do a world quest ever again.
    Not really. People do daily random heroics in LFG for the daily rewards, don't they? They can still continue to get BfA reps for the daily rewards of emissaries and for the bonus paragon caches.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    If there are not mounts I will not do them.
    So yeah, I want mounts there.
    I'm in the same boat, but it will need bad luck protection.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    literally nobody wants mounts in there. leave it alone.

the mounts are on the vendors where they belong.
    The only way mounts would be acceptable is if there is 1 emissary chest so that they are all in the same pool and you can just randomly get one from any of the factions, that way we don't have goofy targeting of certain boxes just to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Mounts, mounts, mounts. That's what happens when Blizzard start listening to casuals, now this game is all about collecting cosmetic items.
    To be honest, it is where many people find pleasure and reason to continue playing the game. Believe it or not, many people don't enjoy doing organized raids or playing arenas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    The only way mounts would be acceptable is if there is 1 emissary chest so that they are all in the same pool and you can just randomly get one from any of the factions, that way we don't have goofy targeting of certain boxes just to be disappointed.
    i think a vendor with all mounts, toys and pets could exist, and the currency could drop from the caches, besides the random chance of dropping as well. but still i prefer not to have them, because it became very stressful to do the paragon reps, with that low drop rate. I didn't feel joy everytime i got one mount in the paragon, i felt relief. I don't think that is the right emotion that Blizzard should maintain associated with the rewards of the paragon caches.

I mean, they didn't put mounts but there's a billion pets and toys, which for me, is even worse. Is there someone who cares to collect mounts, but not toys and pets?

They must have mounts? No they have toys, mounts are coming from a different source this time around. There was so much bitching about the mounts being in the chest in Legion they made a decision to not put them in there and use toys instead.

No mounts please, and ty blizz for that. I'm still doing legion world quests for stupid mounts, I don't want to do more BFA world quests please.....
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

blizzard: what rewards do you like the most?

players: mounts

blizzard: what do you dislike the most about the game?

players: rng and grinding

blizzard: for bfa, we have now combined an rng grind with all the rewards you don't want.

players on forum: not getting good rewards for a mindnumbingly boring activity is the best they could do to paragon boxes.

Fuck paragon chest. The whole point of emissary is to stop doing them entirely asap because it's objectively boring.

Don't @Me ridiculous idiots thinking this is just an opinion.

The only reason I ever did emissary crap in Legion was because it apparently had a high(er) chance at legendary drops.

No.

A few toys and pets is fine. Leave the mounts out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    I'm still doing legion world quests for stupid mounts
    Why are you doing it then? I don't understand people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree there should be mounts in it, BUT with bad luck protection.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Mounts, mounts, mounts. That's what happens when Blizzard start listening to casuals, now this game is all about collecting cosmetic items.
    Well, realistically, without us casuals, your game would be shut down since we generate the money that keeps the engine running.

As to the OP, I hated paragon mounts. If they want to put the mounts on a vendor to buy and the SAME exact mount/color in paragon chests to give players OPTIONS (spend gold or time), then I am 100% ok with paragon mounts. Otherwise, it was a terrible idea.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    Well, realistically, without us casuals, your game would be shut down since we generate the money that keeps the engine running.
    Funny how people believe that.

Funny how people believe that.
    Ok, you keep believing that the vast majority of the people playing WoW are high end mythic raiders/top arena players and not casual players. *pats your head gently*
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    I mean, they didn't put mounts but there's a billion pets and toys, which for me, is even worse. Is there someone who cares to collect mounts, but not toys and pets?
    Me. I collect mounts pretty hard. Pets? I guess I collect them but I'm 1000% more passive about it. Like, I haven't been buying pets I "still need" with gold because I'd rather save up for frog mounts. Toys I only gave a crap about when there was an achievement that rewarded a mount. I still earn a toy here and there by happenstance but I don't seek them out.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice