Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Artifactknowlegde stopped?

Heya,

just logged into my Island-Alt and found out that his needed AP is still, after the Reset, at 3,7k/4,7k (like last week).
    After logging onto my Main, it's the same.

Anybody know something about/did i miss something in Patchnotes?
    I mean, you need a Level 48 Neck for 415 Shoulders, so don't think it's intended to stop knowledge.

Sheers and sorry bad grammar

maybe it's just temporary until s2 begins?

Do you mean Azerite Power?

Need 48 ... shit I am only at 30.. depressing :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Do you mean Azerite Power?
    No, he means Artifact Knowledge.

OP: I believe it stopped on Dec 4, at 345% less AP needed (or 450% AP boost, however you want to see it)

I do not know if theyll be reintroducing it in S2.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post

OP: I believe it stopped on Dec 4, at 345% less AP needed (or 450% AP boost, however you want to see it)

I do not know if theyll be reintroducing it in S2.
    it applied correctly last reset - on wednesday in eu - not this time as op also noticed. if this is intended why would do that - disincentivizing people to continue playing while introducing a new patch that would incentivize people to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Deiae View Post
    it applied correctly last reset - on wednesday in eu - not this time as op also noticed. if this is intended why would do that - disincentivizing people to continue playing while introducing a new patch that would incentivize people to play?
    or its a way to tell mythic raiders - stop farming ap in preparation for next raid.

as much as i dont care about mythic raiding its terrible thing if they really stopped AK - for all players out there .

Deleted
    Hahaha, they really want to control the players in all manners imaginable. Glad I won’t resub until Jan 22

Deleted
    I truly hope that they didnt just stop it without saying anything about it, perhaps that it's just a bug coming with the 8.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broendulf View Post
    I truly hope that they didnt just stop it without saying anything about it, perhaps that it's just a bug coming with the 8.1
    That's sort of the weird part. There isn't really any way to 'determine' if it is or isn't, outside of noticing "Oh hey, my AP requirement didn't go down"

There is a chart on WoWHead that stops on Dec 4th, which is accurate. Though it doesn't say if/when it'll pick up.

I imagine it will, once the new raid starts. I definitely wouldn't think it's a bug, since it's an expected behavior.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    You don't need 48. That for mythic raiding gear. If you are 30, you didn't unlock any +5 Ilevel on Mythic Uldir either 3 months after it release. For normal / Heroic, I cannot found that screenshot but I think there was no TRAITS (not the +5 ilevel) over 40.

What you need is to have the first now 3 rings, those that really increase your output. I wonder if the last one of the 3, the one with the 3 generic traits, really make such a difference.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Deleted
    Thanks for alle the answers, it is intentional, without ever communicate such a thing before the Patch hits. Why should you ever want to communicate this.

https://twitter.com/warcraftdevs/sta...392359424?s=21

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    mine is 14, i cba with this grind

It just shows that the current raid has been out for longer than it should.

If the next raid was released right now instead of a five weeks from now, they wouldn't need to do this.

I was hoping to hit 39 for a 401 neck before the raid released, but its not going to happen now, its almost 200k AP for those last 2 full levels
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I guess he meant Azerite Knowledge. We don't have artifacts anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    I guess he meant Azerite Knowledge. We don't have artifacts anymore.
    No, he means Artifact Knowledge. Your Heart of Azeroth is indeed an Artifact necklace.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    or its a way to tell mythic raiders - stop farming ap in preparation for next raid.

as much as i dont care about mythic raiding its terrible thing if they really stopped AK - for all players out there .
    Why stop? You can still farm same as always, the only thing that changed was the catch up mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    No, he means Artifact Knowledge. Your Heart of Azeroth is indeed an Artifact necklace.
    It's Azerite Knowledge, at least that's how blizzard is referring to it, regardless if it's an artifact or not.

I guess they don't want people to have something to do till the raid.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.