Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh look, it's Wednesday already - Official "Bitch About Nathanos & Sylvanas Cos The Mere Thought Triggers Me" Day *sigh*

https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

nathanos is complete confirmed.

he may not have originally been this guy's self insert, but he became it in legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but he is not forced into the storyline... he is forced out

And yes can't see how turalyon is self-insert, maybe by the same guy who did nathanos, both are pretty much alike with the elf fetish
    Both Nathanos and Turalyon are guilty of the "Elf falls for human because muh human potential" trope, but little else. At least with Nathanos you can argue he has a lot of screen time, but even then it only makes sense given he's the number 2 guy of the Warchief. Turalyon though just got shafted and he hasn't appeared in ages.

As for the difference being one of screen time, this is a "How much have you done for me lately?" situation. No one is making me be Nathanos' relationship consultant the way I had to be therapist for Thrall across the Elemental Planes, and he's yet to steal any kills. On top of that, he's completely consistent between Vanilla and now save for being higher-res.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2018-12-12 at 11:21 AM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

nathanos is complete confirmed.

he may not have originally been this guy's self insert, but he became it in legion.
    People laugh at that cringey Alleria RPer(they deserve it) but this guy is RPing Nathanos IRL and on twitter. Lmao.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    People laugh at that cringey Alleria RPer(they deserve it) but this guy is RPing Nathanos IRL and on twitter. Lmao.
    And somehow still isn't half as cringy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Not sure about that one.

i would say they're equally as cringey, but at least the alleria rper doesn't actually have power over anything he/she can ruin.

this waifuing cringelord cuck does, and is using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about that one.
    He is in position of power and is showing us middle finger. So not half as cringy for sure.

He is in position of power and is showing us middle finger. So not half as cringy for sure.
    Nah. His profile pic has him looking like a cuck. Wtf is that expression? And the fact he is in a postion of power is just fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. His profile pic has him looking like a cuck. Wtf is that expression? And the fact he is in a postion of power is just fucked up.
    Pfff is that the best you can come with ? Also, he is prime example of "I feed on your tears".

Pfff is that the best you can come with ? Also, he is prime example of "I feed on your tears".
    I mean Nathanos is basically a cuck and does whatever Slyvanus says. Just look at his expression when Gallywix gets her alone to show her his rod. Since he is RPing Nathanos, it's simply a fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean Nathanos is basically a cuck and does whatever Slyvanus says. Just look at his expression when Gallywix gets her alone to show her his rod. Since he is RPing Nathanos, it's simply a fact.
    1. I don't think you even understand what word "cuck" means.
    2. You need to try much harder than that.

1. I don't think you even understand what word "cuck" means.
    2. You need to try much harder than that.
    I think you care a little too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you care a little too much.
    Nah, its just that people who can only yell "cuck" at things they don't like are a little bit....you know.

I see "self insert" became the new buzzword people use when they are salty that the fictional universe they like isn't playing out like they did in their fan fiction.

Nah, its just that people who can only yell "cuck" at things they don't like are a little bit....you know.
    The only canonical cuck is Thorim, despite him being a robot. Boy am I glad Blizz decided to give us that lore in Chronicle.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Lmao. Im not the only one who can see Nathanos became a self insert when he got his new body. Even in the short story, Nathanos thought Slyvanus was going to leave his farm but she was actually the one chasing after him. That is straight up self insert shit. And now he acts like a beta cuck and obeys her every command.

Deleted
    Lmao. Im not the only one who can see Nathanos became a self insert when he got his new body. Even in the short story, Nathanos thought Slyvanus was going to leave his farm but she was actually the one chasing after him. That is straight up self insert shit. And now he acts like a beta cuck and obeys her every command.
    A cuck isn't someone who obeys a women without question?

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Everyone I don't like is a cuck: The forum guide to internet discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Lmao. The "cuck" part is just internet fuckery. The other person brought it up and i thought it was funny and ran with it. Didn't expect anyone to get triggered. Still, an elf drooling over human farmer is pathethic and ElfxHuman parings always get tons of shit for being blatant wish fulfilment.