Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Have long have you had your current username?

As the titles says, a lot of people switch their usernames and sometimes it gets hard to keep track of who's who. How long have you had your current username?

Mine has been the same since I created the account.

Quote Originally Posted by NPCmime View Post
    As the titles says, a lot of people switch their usernames and sometimes it gets hard to keep track of who's who. How long have you had your current username?

Mine has been the same since I created the account.
    For uh almost 9 years? Zenkai is my main WoW toon and always will be, no reason to switch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since June 2013.
    So, 5 years and a half?

Since day one, 7 years.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Same since I created the account. My Blood DPS DK was brand new back then...

In Dante's Inferno Phlegethon is described as a river of blood that boils souls. It is in the Seventh Circle of Hell, which punishes those who committed crimes of violence against their fellow men (see Canto XII, 46–48); murderers, tyrants, and the like. By causing hot blood to flow through their violent deeds in life, they are now sunk in the flowing, boiling blood of the Phlegethon. The depth at which each sinner must stand in the river is determined by the level of violence they caused in life; Dante sees Attila the Hun and Alexander the Great up to their eyebrows. Centaurs patrol the circle, firing arrows at those who try to rise above their allotted level in the river. Dante and Virgil cross Phlegethon with help from Nessus.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

I've had my name since Diablo 2. I use it for pretty much all online forums and games. The only account I don't use it for is my eBay account.

A pox on people who change their username, and some kind of lesser inconvenience on those who change thier avatar regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've used my current username way before I started on this forum. I would guess around 2000 or 2001.

Around 40 years.

Deleted
    i have been using Quasar911 for over 20 years on forums and games

I have a couple different ones depending on the game etc., but this one I have had for 14 years roughly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I was a little kid and it was my Xbox Live gamertag.

Back then it just meant literal buttons, like buttons on a controller. I have long since evolved beyond being a literal button pusher to a figurative button pusher, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    No changes to username as of yet.

It's a dumb inside joke with my brother. He said "something", and I heard "santti".
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

A year and a half or so.
    change can't wait.

Never changed mine as it would only be a downgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Same since I created the account. My Blood DPS DK was brand new back then...
    So you created your "new" account with an instant level 55 char on it?

Blood DPS was dropped by the time you could create a DK with no level restrictions. Cata Blood - Tank Frost Unholy DPS
    No Level restriction on DK was when they added the 90 Boost if I am not mistaken?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    dacoolist has been my username for over 20 years

I had a buddy who I played command and conquer gold with over dial to dial lan (old stuff) on our TOP LEVEL windows 95 computers.. as he was winning he changed his name to spite me because I was angry to dacoolest (we were 11 years old), and because I learned in school then that adding IST to the end of a word meant "highest of" I changed my name to dacoolist..

Been using that forever, even have the website, and use this on all social media.. facebook.com/dacoolist youtube.com/dacoolist dacoolist.com twitter.com/dacoolist ... etc etc

Gush was my name everywhere when we were young and though it was the translation of my real name to English.

That would be like around 14 years lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixion1973 View Post
    So you created your "new" account with an instant level 55 char on it?

Blood DPS was dropped by the time you could create a DK with no level restrictions. Cata Blood - Tank Frost Unholy DPS
    No Level restriction on DK was when they added the 90 Boost if I am not mistaken?
    He's talking about his mmochamp account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    A pox on people who change their username, and some kind of lesser inconvenience on those who change thier avatar regularly.
    I love your user name Anus, seriously one of my fav here on mmo-c.com fam