Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You were trying to argue against something that people weren't saying...typical Trumpster.
    Thats what makes it a fucking joke, jesus dude, take a second to laugh. You will find that life is better.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

It's been a long time since we had an attack, maybe all these terrorist attacks on Western countries is dying down? I get the sense that it is.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

How sad - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46535552

The Strasbourg gunman yelled "Allahu Akbar" ("God is greatest" in Arabic) as he opened fire on people enjoying an evening out at a Christmas market, the Paris public prosecutor told reporters.

Rémy Heitz said two people had been killed and one left brain-dead after the attack in the eastern French city on Tuesday.

Twelve were wounded, six seriously.

The man, named by local media as Chérif Chekatt, was known to authorities as having been radicalised in prison.

The 29-year-old was armed with a gun and a knife and escaped the area in a taxi, Mr Heitz said.

The attacker boasted to the driver - who has spoken to police - that he had killed 10 people, and said he had been injured in a firefight with soldiers.

Four people connected to the suspect had been detained overnight in Strasbourg, Mr Heitz added.

What a POS

'Tis the season folks. Expect a few truck attacks where they haven't thought to erect the 1 tonne trees of peace just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Thats what makes it a fucking joke, jesus dude, take a second to laugh. You will find that life is better.
    Oh, it was simply a pointless joke... not funny at all.

Deleted
    I'd say the blame is with the Christians because all those Christmas celebrations are offending the sensitive and tolerant muslims.

Time to separate these people in prisons so that they can't radicalize each other. American prisons have the same problem, but on a massive scale, where white supremacists and gang members form cliques and get worse during their time inside, rather than reforming themselves.

Deleted
    Only in Trumps America...err...uh...wait...
    We want to be cool like America, so we import these problems to keep up

Deleted
    It barely made the news here.

The general response nowadays: terror attack in France? Meh... /shrug

Oh, it was simply a pointless joke... not funny at all.
    Yawwwwn...
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?

Yawwwwn...
    This is about the same as when you Trumpsters bring up "literally Nazis" whenever you want to shitpost.

Yawwwwn...
    I wouldn't bother replying to him, he gets triggered easily.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I wouldn't bother replying to him, he gets triggered easily.
    Says the guy who put me on ignore, because I continuously pointed out your lies and hypocrisy...

Talk about being triggered.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    If you are convicted 27 times for crimes across multiple countries you shouldnt be released anymore especially if you are also known to be radicalized. Classic example of west being too soft to professional criminals.

Easy way to prevent prison radicalization = put muslims in isolation in prison.
    That’s doesn’t make any sense. If your going to put Muslims in isolation to try and avoid radicalization you might as well put every one in isolation to invoid gang requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's been a long time since we had an attack, maybe all these terrorist attacks on Western countries is dying down? I get the sense that it is.
    That would be nice.

This is about the same as when you Trumpsters bring up "literally Nazis" whenever you want to shitpost.
    Yawwwn...Not a trsumpster so it wasnt me.

Yawwwn...Not a trsumpster so it wasnt me.
    And yet, that's what you did in this very thread. I've seen your posting history, we all have.

And yet, that's what you did in this very thread. I've seen your posting history, we all have.
    Yaaawn...Funny I dont recall mentioning Nazis in this thread. Are you sure you have the right person.

Yaaawn...Funny I dont recall mentioning Nazis in this thread. Are you sure you have the right person.
    Oh, I'm referring to your desire to try and blame people about Trump... by choosing to bring up Trump.

Once again, nobody is fooled by you Trumpsters, your methods are rather obvious.

Oh, I'm referring to your desire to try and blame people about Trump... by choosing to bring up Trump.

Once again, nobody is fooled by you Trumpsters, your methods are rather obvious.
    Once again, I dont recall bringing up the term Nazi. So either provide facts or begone with your Nazi Trumpster nonsense. Yet, here I thought you were a logical poster on this thread. I held you in high regard, with Endus, Deruyter, wryt, zenkai among a few others.

If you cant laugh at an obvious joke then I dont know what to say to you.