Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

So every Elemental Shaman happy now?

Now you guys can see yourself how ridiculous it is to whine endlessly before something is live and really testable. They fixed it and they listened, happy now?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember someone posting something like this before expansion shiped and Ele was also top tier on sims , was proven really wrong and fast. We will see how it works out. The nerf bat is allways lurking above our heads...

Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    really testable.
    So a game development company staffed by people who claim to play the game can't run sims or play-test the DPS rotations THEY MADE for the game they are employed to develop?

7+ Year Old Account
    Just because something is high on sims, does not mean it is a good/fun spec. Call the storm have helped alot, but it is still a spec with its flaws.

Also, we are still one the least mobile specs in the game, so i bet we will still us lose heavily on many fights when it comes to dps.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean.. what kind of response are you looking for? They clearly needed changes so whats your point here? Also, those sims don't really mean a whole lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Patchwerk simulations are as useful as nun's nipples.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

We have 2 in our guild that are not pleased with this patch. T.T
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

It's not like Ele was bottom DPS before, they were somewhere in the middle. It's just the play style was clunky.

But I agree, this is an issue with the Devs where they don't understand the problem, and just throw 5% increase damage at it until it's "fixed".

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../19#dataset=95

And here's what the actual data looks like.

Sims are worthless, like always.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Damn this guy OWNED ME.

Did they just stealthnerf Stormkeeper (150%) or did I miss something?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra989 View Post
    Did they just stealthnerf Stormkeeper (150%) or did I miss something?
    It was changed to 150% from 200% a couple of patches ago.

Unless you mean it's doing less than 150% then there might be a stealthnerf.

Our mainspec enhancement shaman is switching to elemental. With less gear then his enhancement shaman he was doing much better numbers, so he is switching to it as MS.
    Resto is also looking good now. Enhancement will be the d0gsh1t spec this expansion, I reckon blizzard have written it off until next xpac.

That being said we still need to see the real world logs.

I'm sure the shamans that were looking forward to the rework that they were told was coming but didn't have time to get done are super excited about numbers tuning...

I was super excited to see what they did to rework the clunky ass elemental shaman...this is not a rework in any way shape or form.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Now you guys can see yourself how ridiculous it is to whine endlessly before something is live and really testable. They fixed it and they listened, happy now?
    Kind of but not really

I think shaman were more bothered by gameplay than numbers. Ele's numbers haven't actually been that bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Also lol sims.

lololol

Gameplay still terrible, I don't care that much about numbers when I almost fall asleep during playing. Numbers matter, yes. Gameplay matters more.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

15+ Year Old Account
    Well with storm ele out I'm god, but as soon as he expires it goes back to sluggish mess. My m+ performance on trash has actually worsened. Everything feels so slow, like I'm stirring resin.

Patchwerk fights, scarce as they are, are great.
    Cleave fights are alright too.
    Heavy movement fights are pure shit.

So the damage is there, but the gameplay feels slow and boring. And still no defencives gained as a tradeoff for being shit on movement. Give grounding field or baseline avoidance please.
    Last edited by Taan; 2018-12-14 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    lololol

Gameplay still terrible, I don't care that much about numbers when I almost fall asleep during playing. Numbers matter, yes. Gameplay matters more.
    You will never be happy.

Game play doesn't matter more to you, complaining on the internet does. If game play mattered your'd re roll.

Being a top DPS spec give's Shaman's an option!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../19#dataset=95

And here's what the actual data looks like.

Sims are worthless, like always.

Hahaha @ "worthless"

Actually your post shows they are pretty damn close.