Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    THat is one gigantic fucking leap of reasoning. How in the world is this discussion related to MY civilization and the society I live in TODAY? We're talking about colonialism and how you think that it was a good thing for all the enslaved, tortured, murdered, oppressed nations. Enslaved means they were put to work with no pay against their will. It doesn't mean they got kidnapped to different nations. Colonial powers enslaved nations to their will. Why the fuck would I need to refute something you never even said, nor even remotely implied?

"Mouth off" even? You wanna talk this much shit with your thinly veiled alt-right rethoric and then try to tell ME I'm "mouthing off"? Pot, meet the fucking kettle.
    Lol alt right? Oh geesh. I was mostly joking, unless you took my "corn cobs up the ass" comment seriously. I didn't imply enslaving people was for their best, what a ridiculous fucking statement would that be? I meant colonization has led the countries who were colonized to becoming what they are today, which is true. Sucks for the natives that had their land stolen, no shit.

What's the over-under on how long this thread lasts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shutting this down here as it promotes nation bashing, which we do not allow.