Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Damn, look at the down votes on that video, it is only a matter of time before they remove the comments I am betting and re-upload the video.

Deleted
    BFA is a mess and everything they've done recently is being ripped apart by their community. (and rightly so) As Bellular says, the optics of releasing a store mount right now, something that never goes down well, just shows that Blizzard really doesn't care anymore.

I need this final fantasy mount!

Already bought it, it's awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    If my Meat Wagon could fly it would be the 2nd best mount (behind a flying Trebuchet Wagon, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Lol at all the dislikes. I don't remember dislikes outnumbering likes in any of the previous store mount trailers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPqqjV3VzhI

Its amazing how people don't like getting sold more stuff when they feel like gameplay/class mechanics/logic are being neglected.

Can't believe there are people spending real money for... mounts.

I must say, I have to thank Blizzard. The comments sections here and on youtube on this is the perfect pastime at work today. Better than stand up comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Same can be said of those who act like they are peoples accountants.

But ya know.....

I was thinking when we discover the home-place of the Vulpera, it would be a thick forest or heavily wooded realm with tall trees, burrows and have a very peaceful, naturey atmosphere. I am looking forward to exploring where the original ancestors of the current Vulpera we meet in Vol'dun, live. I thought that Vol'dun remnants of the original Vulpera would be reunited with their kin someday - and we'd not only go there ourselves but we'd witness their ancestors welcome them home. Ffter traveling and being gone for so long, the current Vulpera cannot remember where they are from (except for a few old spoken stories in their current culture). I am hoping we will get to see this play out, and be part of their reuniting.

The current generation of Vulpera don't really remember where they are from originally. I also thought of unmet races inhabiting near / around where they were from. There would be a Celtic-themed, white stag race, draped in deep green robes with ornate golden trim, adorning their antlers with bits and baubles dangling from shimmering string, who lives in the snowy woods. A neighboring clan of dwarves - woodland cousins to the main three clans and similar or even connected to the wildhammers in their druidic ways. Rustic and earthy in their ways and living in clover-topped homes. I would love to write some of these races and stories!

Now I'm wondering if the Vulpera are from somewhere else altogether, with the fox showing up, seeking out Azeroth children / champions for companionship. Maybe it's a creature that lives or lived where the Vulpera are originally from. Just fun thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Lol at all the dislikes. I don't remember dislikes outnumbering likes in any of the previous store mount trailers.
    all man-children think that its cool and edgy to dislike anything on youtube nowadays

doesnt matter see a lot of people runing already on fox in game so they are jealous that they cant afford it

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Ya considering one expansion launch is enough to pay everyone who works on WoW for like 5 years and they expect a monthly fee. Ya it is another cash grab. I would rather more cosmetic store items personally.
    Like Mounts that move the same speed as every other mount you own and is capable of flying in areas that you can fly in with other flying mounts you already own. wait.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Also someone please explain me why does this thing have a vulpera face , while vulperas exist.
    It's like Goofy and Pluto all over again.
    Good question, although if you must have some kinda answer... It's an interdimensional space fox that is probably the Vulpera version of a sphinx. kinda crappy in that it's all the same animal, but eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah honestly. Flying in this game should be like how FF14 does it imo.

15 "aether currents" aka little green gas blobs. 10 are scattered around the zone and 5 are from sidequests with 1 of the 5 usually from a story one. Once you have all 15 you can fly in that specific zone.

The way FF14 does it is just so perfect. It's not timegated but each zone needs flying unlocked for it and it's quite easy.
    While I do agree that the FF14 model is great, it's worth noting that all the zones in 14 are on different Maps so it's easier to do it that way. They could still do it that way in WoW, but you would probably have to tie it into the achievement system and unlock it once you get all the relevant achievements for that region.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong.

Magic Rooster is a REAL WoW mount.
    I really, really want that mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    or real money for anything in-game, but it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Like Mounts that move the same speed as every other mount you own and is capable of flying in areas that you can fly in with other flying mounts you already own. wait.

Good question, although if you must have some kinda answer... It's an interdimensional space fox that is probably the Vulpera version of a sphinx. kinda crappy in that it's all the same animal, but eh.

While I do agree that the FF14 model is great, it's worth noting that all the zones in 14 are on different Maps so it's easier to do it that way. They could still do it that way in WoW, but you would probably have to tie it into the achievement system and unlock it once you get all the relevant achievements for that region.

- - - Updated - - -

I really, really want that mount.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/World-of-...CszW:rk:2:pf:0

There you go.

I mean I'm still tempted to. I spend stupid amounts on retro collecting but I mean $1000 for a pixel rooster....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eolthedarkelf View Post
    BFA is a mess and everything they've done recently is being ripped apart by their community. (and rightly so) As Bellular says, the optics of releasing a store mount right now, something that never goes down well, just shows that Blizzard really doesn't care anymore.
    If it never goes well then why does it suddenly mean something now? Stop eating the BS streamers feed you. They have always released store mounts. Store mounts don't really say much of anything about the greater state of the game or Blizzard at this point.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Lets make flying mounts, sell them and then not allow people to fly for "reasons"
    yeah, that was my first thought - wtf with a flying mount when we can't fly in the content for this expansion?

You really have to wonder about management there.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    "Rabble rabble how dare they work on a store mount instead of fixing the game rabble!"

I'm sure those mount artists can totally fix the game, guys.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/World-of-...CszW:rk:2:pf:0

There you go.

I mean I'm still tempted to. I spend stupid amounts on retro collecting but I mean $1000 for a pixel rooster....
    That's most of my monthly salary so no thank you. >_>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    yeah, that was my first thought - wtf with a flying mount when we can't fly in the content for this expansion?

You really have to wonder about management there.
    Arathi and Darkshore say hi. You will eventually be able to fly in content. Seriously the haters are really are putting no effort into it anymore. Its not like this is new. If they released a ground only mount you would be whining that they don't allow you to fly with it once pathfinder comes or in the fly enabled zones.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Inb4 people start kicking anyone with this mount from groups like they did with the cosmetic store helms during 5.2.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Ya considering one expansion launch is enough to pay everyone who works on WoW for like 5 years and they expect a monthly fee. Ya it is another cash grab. I would rather more cosmetic store items personally.
    Well, you just got one more!