Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's fine if the wall is mahood thing. Walls are good, manhood is good.

Womanhood is good too, so if they want to build a womanhood building in addition to the wall that is also fair.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Please bust out the scales and pile up all the evidence you have to draw the conclusion you have shared with us that "both sides are just as bad".

Please share. Hint: you'll need more than "this thread showcases that"
    I'll need more than the thread about the democrats doing something just as bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And that's me slapping your argument down like a leg-humping dog because one side ran on that platform in 2016 and won, and now seems kinda salty about the same tactic. The time to say "let's both sides play nice" is not when the other side starts hitting you back harder. Because that makes you look like a wussy cowering child.
    You saying Republicans say childish shit too isn't slapping down my argument that it makes you look bad to do the same thing as them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch Vandal View Post
    Only a Trump supporter wouldn't be able to see the sweet karma behind this whole ordeal.
    Sure man, there's some sweet karma there. It just makes democrats look really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's good politics for Trump.

If the democrats want to go against the wishes of most Americans, they're free to do so.
    Mexico's going to pay for it is what he promised.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Womanhood is good too, so if they want to build a womanhood building in addition to the wall that is also fair.
    A Planned Parenthood clinic. What a great idea!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    A Planned Parenthood clinic. What a great idea!
    Hmm good idea, that could be a good compromise.

It's fine if the wall is mahood thing. Walls are good, manhood is good.

Several big ass doors in the wall and massive facilities staffed to the gills with all the people required to properly assist asylum seekers within minutes of their arrival instead of months or more? Yes, great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I'll need more than the thread about the democrats doing something just as bad?
    Lol wut - "just as bad" as what? I think you're going to also add some specifics in addition to the volumes of requested evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    You saying Republicans say childish shit too isn't slapping down my argument that it makes you look bad to do the same thing as them.
    Good thing that's not what I was doing.

I was pointing out that
    a) the Republicans loved that when it worked, and
    b) are crying like cowering little children when it was turned against them

The time to say "we should change the rules" is not when you start losing. That is my point. Plus, Megaman is right, you're trying to equivocate both sides, and one side has clearly been far more immature than the other. One dick joke and you're crying "that's immature!" on the forums? Trump brought up his penis in the debates. Your deflection is lame-ass, limp-dick, and IMPOTUS. Ignored.

7+ Year Old Account
    Several big ass doors in the wall and massive facilities staffed to the gills with all the people required to properly assist asylum seekers within minutes of their arrival instead of months or more? Yes, great idea!
    There might be 1 or 2 legitimate asylum seekers, but the vast majority are aspiring illegals and economic migrants.

Our resident republicans are returning to the discussions, now in the form of level-headed centrists!

There might be 1 or 2 legitimate asylum seekers, but the vast majority are aspiring illegals and economic migrants.
    Got some stats to back that up chief or only fear-infused propaganda?

Also, even if that was true, that's part of the reason you properly assist asylum seekers. Your argument is invalid.

You gotta love how any real problems we have with immigration could be resolved just through proper staffing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    See, I get you don't like engaging in any dialog that is difficult, I get it, its hard to do that. Especially when talking to the official Demon Witch of MMO-OC OT. XD
    It must be a difficult life living with paranoid schizophrenia and dementia, always thinking people are attacking you, when in reality they're attacking your arguments, and that they're making the arguments you say they're making. Nobody really cares about you, you're not special, you're just another sad washed up nobody using Fox News shit-tier strawmen to derail threads.

Of course you won't see this unless someone like @Breccia whom you haven't ignored would have to quote me. You only flatter yourself saying that you're the wicked witch of MMO-OC OT. You're more like an annoying gnat that used to occasionally make smart posts, and now your masters thesis length posts are basically titled "BUT HER EMAILS: @Theodarzna's take on why liberals will destroy the world and will steal candy from babies".

But I gotta admit, you making thinly veiled death threats to Democrats would have, in the past, netted you a perma ban from these forums. It seems moderation has fallen so low that death threats are now simply considered trolling. Other than you getting away with murder-threats, nobody cares about you or your shallow logic any more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Our resident republicans are returning to the discussions, now in the form of level-headed centrists!
    "I never supported Trump, show me a post where I DIRECTLY supported Trump!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Lol wut - "just as bad" as what? I think you're going to also add some specifics in addition to the volumes of requested evidence.
    Did you completely forget what you originally said to me? You offered me a quote from Trump making a childish joke just like this thread is. I said that's just as bad.

Good thing that's not what I was doing.

I was pointing out that
    a) the Republicans loved that when it worked, and
    Why would I care about this?

b) are crying like cowering little children when it was turned against them
    Why would I care about this?

The time to say "we should change the rules" is not when you start losing.
    Well I didn't do that. You're just making up arguments to fight against.

That is my point. Plus, Megaman is right, you're trying to equivocate both sides, and one side has clearly been far more immature than the other. One dick joke and you're crying "that's immature!" on the forums? Trump brought up his penis in the debates. Your deflection is lame-ass, limp-dick, and IMPOTUS. Ignored.
    You made up an argument, fought against your own argument, and got this upset. Weird.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Logic... do you have any? How would they be aspiring illegals if they are entering legally?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    How would they be aspiring illegals if they are entering legally?
    I also like the "1 or 2 legit". That's cute. It was over 400 last time. But, to keep it on topic, I can see why Trump, in the ongoing effort to convince people his "manhood thing" was huge, would get 1 and 400 swapped all the time.

Hey, you think he'll use a "no true Scotsman" and try to redefine "legitimate"? Because that's a logical phallis, see?

Letting in an unlimited number of people for resettlement because you feel bad must be a womanhood thing. We have to be ever vigilant against the downsides of our own brains.
    amazing not once has she pushed that agenda.

Oh: its theo with a new avatar, usual theo being theo

7+ Year Old Account
    Much like how the United States really has no Left, it really has no Conservative political party either. We have two Neo-Liberal parties with varying levels of interest in foreign wars, rainbow flags and #Diversity. Or Neo-Conservative, either or as the two really are a singular contigious world view.

- - - Updated - - -

See, I get you don't like engaging in any dialog that is difficult, I get it, its hard to do that. Especially when talking to the official Demon Witch of MMO-OC OT. XD
    You suggested throwing people who disagree with you out of helicopters. You have no credibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have any evidence backing that up?

If we haven't met any of these asylum seekers in court, how can you know whether or not they're legitimate? That's the whole point of immigration court.
    Putin khuliyo

Did you completely forget what you originally said to me? You offered me a quote from Trump making a childish joke just like this thread is. I said that's just as bad.
    I didn't forget at all, you just clearly didn't understand my point.

I offered that quote to you because you were (and still are, amazingly) trying to suggest that it's fine for Republicans to make crass jokes, but not fine for Democrats, and that if Democrats do such a thing it suddenly invalidates them, but the same doesn't apply to Republicans.

You want to play in the mud and scream when someone else sticks their toe in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

If we haven't met any of these asylum seekers in court, how can you know whether or not they're legitimate? That's the whole point of immigration court.
    Careful, if you challenge arguments like this, the thin veneer washes away and all the person has left is to admit they just don't like immigrants.

I didn't forget at all, you just clearly didn't understand my point.

I offered that quote to you because you were (and still are, amazingly) trying to suggest that it's fine for Republicans to make crass jokes, but not fine for Democrats, and that if Democrats do such a thing it suddenly invalidates them, but the same doesn't apply to Republicans.

You want to play in the mud and scream when someone else sticks their toe in it.
    The fact that you got that out of this:

Just as serious, apparently the democrats don't want to be the better party. Seems to be working out well for them...
    shows that you're just really sensitive to any criticism of democrats. I said right there that they're both doing the same shit and it makes them both look bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

You have it backwards. The onus is on the asylum seekers to provide evidence. The onus is not on me to provide evidence that they aren't.