Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    He doesn't insult the Horde PC in the last few quests, I double checked the dialog.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Talanji. Such a terribly written character shoved down our throats
    So much this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Why do people ignore Jaina. She is a self insert ever since Golden started writing her and turned her into a mage god for no reason, culminating in a boss fight where she reveals she was just toying with us, something not seen since fucking Lich King.
    Someone needs to brush up on their lore of Jaina. People complain when a new character is thrust in to the limelight. Then those same people will complain when a character that has been around for 16 real years is much stronger in their character arc that when they started. It's weird I know.

Just because you don't like a character doesn't mean they fit in to this i'm new and a "mary sue" category. I can't stand sylvanas but she doesn't fit in to this debate. Nathanos and Telanji, yes 100%.
    Last edited by Highelf; 2018-12-13 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Someone needs to brush up on their lore of Jaina. People complain when a new character is thrust in to the limelight. Then those same people will complain when a character that has been around for 16 real years is much stronger in their character arc that when they started. It's weird I know.
    Stronger than before, sure. But stronger than ANYONE? And for no reason?

5+ Year Old Account
    I'll repeat my statement. Brush up on her lore. I wouldn't consider her the strongest mage let alone stronger than "ANYONE".

I'll repeat my statement. Brush up on her lore. I wouldn't consider her the strongest mage let alone stronger than "ANYONE".
    They need to nerf her. It is ridiculos how OP she is in comparison of other powerful mages. She probally could solo Argus or Kil'jaeden with the fav child treatement she gets right now.

Khadgar should still be way stronger than Jaina.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    >Nathanos is a self-insert
    >Thrall isn't
    The absolute state of bitching on this forum. Though the thing that gets me is how the hell is Turalyon a self-insert.
    Yea... this pretty much.

Guys, fucking Nathanos originally was a raidable Quest-Mob for the Alliance. You all "I WANT CLASSIC BACK"-boys probably just forgot or something. He got here mostly because every Windrunner had their human hubby and Nathanos was always Sylvanas, so they gave him a bigger role.

Fucking Thrall on the other hand is such a bloody insert for Chris Metzen, its not even funny. He is not just his va, he even bloody looks like him. For christs sake...
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Stronger than before, sure. But stronger than ANYONE? And for no reason?
    No reason besides having a staff with the power of raden fueling it and the focusing iris but yeah sure no reason /s

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    We all love and praise Dadgar.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    No reason besides having a staff with the power of raden fueling it and the focusing iris but yeah sure no reason /s
    She has a fragment of the thunder kings power and has no access to the iris.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

She doesnt have power of Raden nor focusing iris.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Turalyon has been around since WC2, I'd hardly call him a self-insert.

Thrall was kinda Orc Metzen, but we loved him anyway. Or at least, I did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    You don't need to be stronger when you're cool as a cucumber.

I hate Turalyon... remove him... I enjoyed killing him in the Warfront... hummies are like, so ew.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    I hate Turalyon... remove him... I enjoyed killing him in the Warfront... hummies are like, so ew.
    turalyon is just poorly written. you hate hummies huh, i bet you're one of those playing a blood elf.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    ......you're quite literally years late to the party on this knowledge. The kids have been around a long time now.
    What content then? I was unaware we got anything Varessa-related between the Purge of Dalaran and that comic except her existing at the elf family reunion in Suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by Asjon View Post
    Goes back in time to save the whole Night Elf race and teach them a thing or two about arcane magic? hmm...
    And then form the iron magus that's going to portal and take over real azeroth but it's ok cause khadgar finds him and cheats in a ceremonial duel by using iceblock..... On rhonin!

Except Jaina had the staff "powered up" by draining the room of Lei Shen, believing that the source of Thunder King's power was within the palace. That belief was incorrect. Lei Shen's source of power came from within him (i.e. what he stole from Ra). So Jaina has a staff with the power of false rumors and wishful thinking. And Focusing Iris has not been in Jaina's possession since the end of Tides of War, which was over 3 years ago in lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    They need to nerf her. It is ridiculos how OP she is in comparison of other powerful mages. She probally could solo Argus or Kil'jaeden with the fav child treatement she gets right now.
    How is it ridiculous and what other mages do you speak of. Again, she's not the most powerful mage right now. Everytime a lore character gets good content and character people whine that they're the fav now, then those same people whine when a lore character doesn't get enough.

And it doesn't matter how strong she is, NAthanos could still probably go toe to toe with her...man I can't stand him.

Jaina's a gimmicky-powerful character, just like Sylvanas. At times they'll be unable to do anything and at other times they'll do the unthinkable. They're simply "hero-class" characters that can pull off random stuff up, like Sylvanas' jetpack banshee mode that can apparently choke soldiers to death or Jaina's arcane cannons (even though both seem fairly incompetent in some other situations).

How is it ridiculous and what other mages do you speak of. Again, she's not the most powerful mage right now. Everytime a lore character gets good content and character people whine that they're the fav now, then those same people whine when a lore character doesn't get enough.

And it doesn't matter how strong she is, NAthanos could still probably go toe to toe with her...man I can't stand him.
    Read her raid boss fight abilities. It's ridiculous. Even Argus did not freeze himself to avoid heroism shaman buff.