Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    inb4 Heelvsbabyface makes another retarded video about Blizzard trying to exploit players with this mount.

I see the trend for making content for furries continues....

I mean how in hell is this in your opinion worse than 2 mil gold spider mount or 5 mil gold longboi mount? Tbh to get that amount of gold to buy these two said mounts you have to farm hell out of this game or just go to work and earn money to buy wow tokens faster than you would get that gold in game.

Ever since WoW tokens these in-game shop mounts are no different than mounts bought for gold. It's just the matter if you earn real money or in game gold faster to decide what you find more suitable for you.

For a brief comparison - rounding WoW EU token to 200k gold you need 100 EUR to buy a spider mount. Smh you find 20 EUR mount outrageous?
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You could say this to the idiots till you are blue in the face mate.

To them the lead raid designer made this mount in their spare time which is why Battle for Dazar'alor isn't out till January!
    There are a lot of proper and justified grievances regarding class kit design and maybe how the story is going as well.

That being said people are acting like Blizzard isn't a business first and foremost is just ridiculous, particularly when as you said the art team and other dev teams have nothing to do with each other regarding the aforementioned problems.

Lastly why people get outraged on how others choose to spend their money is beyond me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rysthruun View Post
    I see the trend for making content for furries continues....
    What an absurd comment. There have been nightsabers and other "furry" mounts literally since this game began. I suppose according to you Blizz started this game keeping furries in mind then .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    I mean how in hell is this in your opinion worse than 2 mil gold spider mount or 5 mil gold longboi mount? Tbh to get that amount of gold to buy these two said mounts you have to farm hell out of this game or just go to work and earn money to buy wow tokens faster than you would get that gold in game.

Ever since WoW tokens these in-game shop mounts are no different than mounts bought for gold. It's just the matter if you earn real money or in game gold faster to decide what you find more suitable for you.

For a brief comparison - rounding WoW EU token to 200k gold you need 100 EUR to buy a spider mount. Smh you find 20 EUR mount outrageous?
    Dude, you're using logic and math on a WoW forum. Get out before they kill you with stupidity and "we just lost another raid tier because all the people responsible for raids took 3 months off to design this mount".

Quote Originally Posted by rustyboy View Post
    Neverending Story mount, they will try anything to take peoples cash
    Like making a product to sell?
    Because they're a company designed to make money, like every other company?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    There are a lot of proper and justified grievances regarding class kit design and maybe how the story is going as well.

That being said people are acting like Blizzard isn't a business first and foremost is just ridiculous, particularly when as you said the art team and other dev teams have nothing to do with each other regarding the aforementioned problems.

Lastly why people get outraged on how others choose to spend their money is beyond me.

- - - Updated - - -

What an absurd comment. There have been nightsabers and other "furry" mounts literally since this game began. I suppose according to you Blizz started this game keeping furries in mind then .
    The vulpera race was a sign blizzard had gone to far, this however, this is madness

I bought it cause i love foxes and with Bnet credit so cheap now i was able to buy it for 220k which is more cheaper than a fucking frog mount (that too i bought)

As someone who has tons of gold and nothing to spend it on i dont mind much anymore about this cash shop mounts now cause i much perfer to spend my gold on mounts than gear that is made obsolete the time you have downed the 4th boss and got lucky on drops plus i dont raid hard core now just uber casual.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-12-13 at 11:55 PM.

Deleted
    Lmao, first the fuck us over with 8.1 and then they have the audacity to give us a store mount.

Blizzard can go fuck themselves with a razor sharp dildo.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    The players are never happy.
    Why would players be happy about yet another good-looking mount being thrown on store, shortly after the 6-month boat fiasco?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Taliesin is my new hero after how ruthlessly he wrecked Asmonbald with this hippo comment
    I don't get it, that joke made no sense whatsoever? It's not funny, it's not 'wrecking', it's more like a wannabe stand-up comedian thinking he is funny while the crowd doesn't laugh.
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    No, I made this post because other people are bringing emotions into this. People aren’t calling the game bad, or critiquing it rationally, they are using terms like trash and piece of shit. That evokes hate, an emotion.
    Like I’ve mentioned in other threads, I’m still enjoying this game. I enjoy hanging out with people in my guild and doing things in game. When I stop enjoying it, I’ll stop playing.
    The point is, you’re entitled to spend your money how you want, I’m entitled to spend mine how I want. The difference is I’m not going to insult you publicly for how you choose to spend your money.
    You can spend your money how you want, and i can spend my money to help fuel a nazi regime .

The point is.if YOU BY THIS MOUNT you are sending the message to activation that you support microtransactions in a 60$ box price game, ON TOP of your subscription.

Long ago this would have been a reward for CONTENT and now its a reward for your real world cash.

YOU SIR are part of the problem and probably spend 1000s a month on FIFA , because you support cheap business practices

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    I bought it cause i love foxes and with Bnet credit so cheap now i was able to buy it for 220k which is more cheaper than a fucking frog mount (that too i bought)

As someone who has tons of gold and nothing to spend it on i dont mind much anymore about this cash shop mounts now cause i much perfer to spend my gold on mounts than gear that is made obsolete the time you have downed the 4th boss and got lucky on drops plus i dont raid hard core now just uber casual.
    You bought it, You are why companies like activation and EA are slamming more and more shit you have to pay for in to there games.

Stop being a child, vote with your wallets!

Each new store mount is a clue to the next expac.
    The fairy dragon was a clue to Draenor. The Manasaber was a clue to Suramar. What is this a clue for?

The great dark beyond..?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post

- - - Updated - - -

People get outraged how HOW you chosoe to fund shit business practices . Having a IN GAME SHOP for items that SHOULD BE EARNABLE in the god damn mother fucking game is the problem.

You buying this mount effects everyone who plays this game and could ripple beyond.

The games eco is about to blow up..it already has started because consumers are TIRED of being nickle and dimed.

Just because you have mom and dad pocket money to fall back on and dont understand the value of a dollar doesnt mean your purchases do not effect an ECONOMY.

2 Cash mounts in two months ? I think Blizzard needs some counseling .... or a GoFundme campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Each new store mount is a clue to the next expac.
    The fairy dragon was a clue to Draenor. The Manasaber was a clue to Suramar. What is this a clue for?

The great dark beyond..?

I think this mount will lead to Vulpera , Like the Grim Reaver lead to Brown orcs, just a few years after haha

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Oof even as a big Blizzard fan boy, I will never defend this shit. Store Mounts should never be a thing with a paid subscription and a base cost game, if it was for charity I would give it leeway but nope.

I can defend BfA to an extent but this is my limit. :P
    Store Mounts have been a thing since Cata. Did you just notice?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    Choose one.
    "Spend your money how you like as long as it's what I like too!"

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    I'm here for it *thumbs up*

- - - Updated - - -

The mana cat in wod right after the 6.1 shitshow did at least for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

DARKSHORE THO amirite?
    Yeah, I'm sure I'm going to spend a TON of time there!

Starting off the day with a hard wince.

I generally like store mounts, but they ought to be half the price and this really wasn't a great time for it. Should have just made it the next Dreadwake thing with an option to buy it on its own, IMO.

Who needs to fix the game when you can make a shit ton of cashmoney with stupid mounts?