7+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd really like to know how a 70 year old man is as energetic as Trump. So who knows what he's taking. I doubt it's just genes.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Personally I'd really like to know how a 70 year old man is as energetic as Trump. So who knows what he's taking. I doubt it's just genes.
    Energetic?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...jeP/story.html

The man can't even walk the length of a damn football field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I take this with a grain of salt
    Yeah, handwaving this one. Addiction killed his brother and the SS would have noticed by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Energetic?
    Yes energetic, that he chose to meet Bush like this means very little. This is a guy who was going to bed at 1 AM and then waking up very early in the morning during the 2016 campaign.

Reporters on the campaign trail called it the death march.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Yes energetic, that he chose to meet Bush like this means very little. This is a guy who was going to bed at 1 AM and then waking up very early in the morning during the 2016 campaign.

He also spends most of his day watching TV and sitting on his ass. He goes off little sleep, that doesn't mean he is energetic.

There is even a small percentage of the population they have found that is predisposed to be just fine on as little as 4 hours of sleep per night and be fine. Though this does also potentially support the accusation that he is a speed freak.

But energetic, this is a guy who can't walk up a short hill without needing help.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chief of Staff Jared Kushner?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...0cfa277b93?o3l

It's more likely than you think.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

How would that work? I thought the reason he and Ivanka were "unpaid advisors" was because of nepotism laws?

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    How would that work? I thought the reason he and Ivanka were "unpaid advisors" was because of nepotism laws?
    I'm not sure we actually have nepotism laws for a job like that. Remember, robert kennedy was john kennedy's AG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I'm not sure we actually have nepotism laws for a job like that. Remember, robert kennedy was john kennedy's AG.
    "A public official may not appoint, employ, promote, advance, or advocate for appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement, in or to a civilian position in the agency in which he is serving or over which he exercises jurisdiction or control any individual who is a relative of the public official."

Some guy who worked with him on The Apprentice just claimed that Trump is a "speed freak" who crushed up and snorted Adderall on set.

10+ Year Old Account

My grandma has insomnia. She'll sometimes start cooking in the middle of the night.

She's not "energetic" though. Energetic is running a mile. Good luck with that for him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    My grandma has insomnia. She'll sometimes start cooking in the middle of the night.

She's not "energetic" though. Energetic is running a mile. Good luck with that for him.
    Your grandma wasn't doing five political rallies a day. Pointing that out since reporters that were following Trump around on his trip, who are obviously experience at this this, could barely handle his frenetic schedule.

I know it's a popular thing to slam Trump on all fronts including his state of health but seriously the guy is in great shape for his age. I've seen many people that are far worse and younger then him.

You could boil a lot of that down to his lack of drinking and smoking though. Here is his full medical exam, the one he has to take by law.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ull-transcript
    Last edited by CostinR; 2018-12-13 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    "A public official may not appoint, employ, promote, advance, or advocate for appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement, in or to a civilian position in the agency in which he is serving or over which he exercises jurisdiction or control any individual who is a relative of the public official."
    So how was robert kennedy john kennedy's AG? Did this law get put into place because of that? I don't think the chief of staff, while it may be filled by a civilian, is the same thing as a "civilian position." I think they're talking about jobs that aren't political appointees, like, promoting within the actual agency structure.

Is this the same exam where the doctor said he could live to be 200?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

So how was robert kennedy john kennedy's AG? Did this law get put into place because of that?
    According to Google, possibly yes. The law went into effect six years later and is typically referred to as the Bobby Kennedy Law, though there's some question as to whether it was specifically because of him or not (a lot of high-ranking government officials took serious umbrage with the appointment, but the bill's creator said it was primarily targeted at much lower-level positions where he claimed a lot of guys put their wives on the payroll without them doing actual work).
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2018-12-14 at 12:09 AM.

Supposedly he sleeps like 4 hours a night. I suspect he abuses something like adderall/ritalin. Getting that little sleep is not good for the body or the brain, lack of sleep is a risk factor for Alzheimer's disease/dementia.

And the Nepotism laws were made after that, BECAUSE of that. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3110

It was made in 67, 4 years after Kennedy died.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    According to Google, possibly yes. The law went into effect six years later and is typically referred to as the Bobby Kennedy Law, though there's some question as to whether it was specifically because of him or not (a lot of high-ranking government officials took serious umbrage with the appointment, but the bill's creator said it was primarily targeted at much lower-level positions where he claimed a lot of guys put their wives on the payroll without them doing actual work).
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And the Nepotism laws were made after that, BECAUSE of that. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3110

It was made in 67, 4 years after Kennedy died.
    Yeah, I stand corrected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Approved by who?

Also, can Mueller indict the AG?

No one should ever take as much abuse as Trump in the past week. What a toxic work environment, he should just quit.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Approved by who?

Also, can Mueller indict the AG?
    Not without the ag's approval I believe.