Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The red star was up there yesterday night when I checked if I can see it in darkshore. you look right it is purple, blue you look left there you see the red star. kinda nice.
    so since the star is there, nothing to worry i guess. chilling while fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Illidan being the jailer of Sargeras for eternity was a convenient way of getting rid of Illidan without killing him so his fans wouldn't be pissed.
    I only wish Maiev stayed with him. Could say that being a jailer has always been her job as a Warden, and Sargeras needs to be jailed chief of all. But deep down you know it's so she can be close to Illidan forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    ASoIaF reference or something else?
    Aye /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    I only wish Maiev stayed with him. Could say that being a jailer has always been her job as a Warden, and Sargeras needs to be jailed chief of all. But deep down you know it's so she can be close to Illidan forever.
    Dude those two together in the pantheon seat.....poor Sargeras, he got lucky maiev didn't travel to Argus
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    So how exactly would Illidan absorb the power of the most powerful demon in existence?
    Why shouldn't he? Blizzard is the one controlling the story, they can write whatever then think is cool. And their idea of cool is...very uncool, so I see no problem in them writing a story about Illidan overpowering Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Dude, here is the plot: Illidan is back, strong as fuck boy, sets up a tournament, gotta 1v1 him like Cell in DBZ, his rules u know, and who has beaten Illidan 1v1? That's right, Arthas. Alternate timelines, we go find another Lich King Arthas. BAM we got Lich King vs Illidan expansion. Gon be dope.
    That's what I fear the most... that would be stupid, blant and totally expected.

And we know that Blizzard said that no one knows where's the body of Arthas.

The star has been getting brighter, its huge in the dark shore scenario

My guess is that it’s Sargeras’s fury pouring out as he fights off the void that Xal’atath let into the pantheon. When it goes out that means Sargeras is dead or now a void titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I don't want Illidan in WoW anymore, maybe a little scenario/cinematic... but him being main character/boss/whatever in the another expansion would be too much.
    I've always imagined that whenever we go back to the Seat of the Pantheon Illidan will be just a skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    What game are you referencing to?
    Final Fantasy 14, here's the scene in question (The other video that was linked does contain this cutscene, but also shows it being played in-game when 1.0 ended and about half of the video is of someone just watching the moon. this is just the cutscene)

This gotta be the most ridiculous theory I have read in a long while. That includes all those fake expansion leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    This gotta be the most ridiculous theory I have read in a long while. That includes all those fake expansion leaks.
    It's a pretty reasonable theory adamzz, please state how it would not be?

- - - Updated - - -

So how exactly would Illidan absorb the power of the most powerful demon in existence? A Titan who nearly destroyed the entire Azeroth in just a few seconds when he was free? Someone who was about to possess Illidan body back in Nighthold, until we barely beat him back? The same Illidan who was shitting himself in fear after pissing off Kil'Jaeden back in Warcraft 3 - a demon far weaker than his master?

Hell, I don't even understand what's the point of having Illidan as a jailer. The difference in power between the two is enormours. What can he even do, bite the ankles? A flick of Sargeras' finger would be enough to beat him down. And if draining power from a Titan was this easy, the Pantheon would have done it already.

But nope, Illidan will do it. Sure...

Well the other titans are using Argus to imprison him. So perhaps Sargeras is in a state that would allow for his power to be taken.

I think it is the Emerald Nightmare bleeding into the physical realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Illidan's about to crash the entire Seat of the Pantheon into Azeroth just to tell Tyrande how much he loves her.
    And Tyrande will just run off screaming "Malfurion, my beloved" as some other orc throws axe in his back again or he gets kidnapped by grells or something. Leaving Illidan crying fel tears all over and corrupting Azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    To be fair, I remember seeing the exact synopsis for BfA during those "fake leaks" towards the end of Legion. Even had the name right. They aren't always just headcanon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    There is no known entity or force in the universe which could destroy the titan pantheon, other than possibly a titan (possibly because we've seen that Sargeras didn't destroy them, but rather put them into captivity to bend them to his will). Going by the only example we have of someone defeating the pantheon, which would be Sargeras (another titan), the only objective observation one can make in the case of the pantheon being defeated is that Sargeras somehow triumphed up there.
    Inside of the universe, no. Outside of the universe, however, yes. Meaning the Void Lords at their full power. But they can't fully manifest inside of the universe.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Illidan's about to crash the entire Seat of the Pantheon into Azeroth just to tell Tyrande how much he loves her.
    "Tyrande! I totally punched Sargeras in the face! Do you love me yet?"
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Inside of the universe, no. Outside of the universe, however, yes. Meaning the Void Lords at their full power. But they can't fully manifest inside of the universe.
    Well yeah, that's why they want to corrupt a titan.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SardaukarMikhail View Post
    Well the other titans are using Argus to imprison him. So perhaps Sargeras is in a state that would allow for his power to be taken.
    And they're just going to ignore that one guy leeching off Sargeras power right under their noses? How convenient would that be.

I still don't understand how it is even possible to imprison Sargeras at his 100% as he never truly died or experiences weakening. Why won't he just stand up from his chair and go on an adventure?

And they're just going to ignore that one guy leeching off Sargeras power right under their noses? How convenient would that be.
    The titans are using all the power just to hold Sargeras in place. Sargeras can't defend himself, Illidan can claim the rest of his power as his own. (He already claimed the eye)