Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Fortnight is losing popularity while OW is still fairly popular. CS:GO is just an established name though so good luck dethroning that. (Although Valve certainly tried with their recent move that got the game Review Bomb'd.)
    How exactly Fortnite is losing popularity when it is in the 120k / 200k+++ viewers range each night?It is more than LoL and it is like this from at least 6months.I can't say that is a game which is losing popularity.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

According to Wikipedia, the only thing more dense than Ion is Osmium. I'm not even sure.

I'm especially loving the "The team doesn't have a great solution to avoid having to do stat squishes in the future." part. Yup, we don't have any solution to this. We didn't need to Stat Squish anything until this Warforging+75 difficulties per dungeon nonsense, but we don't really see how we could change that.

... No idea sorry.

That sounds impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by athrun7189 View Post
    what's wrong with pvp?
    everything.

Fortnight is losing popularity while OW is still fairly popular. CS:GO is just an established name though so good luck dethroning that. (Although Valve certainly tried with their recent move that got the game Review Bomb'd.)

uuuh Overwatch is practically dead, chief. I'm a fan, but we have to be honest with ourselves. Fortnite may be losing momentum, but Fortnite has more players that will play it THIS MINUTE than Overwatch will have in the next 5 years combined.

Fortnite loses more players monthly than Overwatch has TOTAL players

It really isn't.

Fortnite usually tops the Twitch viewership and is gaining considerable ground these days. Partly because it's a F2P game, partly because it's on every platform including Switch and Mobile and other factors.

Just so out of touch.

Hey they got to get more Devs to the mobile titles right

- - - Updated - - -

Hey they have to get Devs over to the mobile titles right.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Blame the guilds that screw over trial people. I enjoy PL because it removes the ability to screw other people.
    People doing Mythic are still outgearing people who don't.
    Yup,instead we're just much harsher with trials and it's way harder for them to get a guild,since we don't want to give loot to people who won't stay

A trial is an investment.They show what they can do,and in return we help them up.If they're good enough,they stay and can get their loot

Now even a trash tier trial can come in,get loot without putting any effort in,leave,effectively wasting the time of the guild and robbing them of their loot.

It has no benefits whatsoever,the only people who were using ML were people ML was made for,and PL was already forced in pug groups since early Legion so that's not an argument either
    It does nothing to help pugs,and it hurts guilds

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Yup,instead we're just much harsher with trials and it's way harder for them to get a guild,since we don't want to give loot to people who won't stay

A trial is an investment.They show what they can do,and in return we help them up.If they're good enough,they stay and can get their loot

Now even a trash tier trial can come in,get loot without putting any effort in,leave,effectively wasting the time of the guild and robbing them of their loot.

It has no benefits whatsoever,the only people who were using ML were people ML was made for,and PL was already forced in pug groups since early Legion so that's not an argument either
    It does nothing to help pugs,and it hurts guilds
    There's a flip side to this though. I'm a main tank in a mythic progression guild so i totally understand your point and don't necessarily disagree at all.

The silver lining though, with PL, is if a new trial player comes in and something drops... and they are willing to give it away to raiders who need it more or who beat them on a roll... it proves that their "one of us" like they say in the movie goodfellas. What better test of a persons character and morality than PL. It proves who can put the group ahead of their own selfish desires.

Fort nite is McDonald’s garbage level....I vomit in mouth a little when I watched the twitch of it.

I guess the old adage of "If it ain't broke don't fix it" is lost over at Blizzard.

Let's fix professions...
    Professions were fine...
    Screw you, we like to change things for arbitrary reasons...
    **Breaks professions**
    We'll fix those next expansion...

Personal Loot
    Overall, the team is happy with how Personal Loot is working out so far.
    Personal Loot is here to stay, so let's talk about how we can improve it rather than rolling it back to Master Loot.
    Yeah, the team, assholes... not the players. They're really not giving me any incentives to re-sub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    The ML/PL part is a complete bullshit. Trials do have bonus rolls as well, they can get some loot if they're lucky, I mean doesn't "getting lucky" coincide with everything Ion said before this question? Yet, what did they do? They made it so you have only 2 bonus rolls and not 3 you used to have, yet keep mantra-ing the same bullshit about poor (possibly guild hopper?) trials not getting stuff in new guilds.
    That's in the past, now trials have full rights to the loot, and according to the quote, it will never change. Adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    That's in the past, now trials have full rights to the loot, and according to the quote, it will never change. Adapt.
    Adaptation has nothing to do with challenging the "logic" behind a decision - which I did. They try to explain something so hard while with their other hand they're doing the tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    There's a flip side to this though. I'm a main tank in a mythic progression guild so i totally understand your point and don't necessarily disagree at all.

The silver lining though, with PL, is if a new trial player comes in and something drops... and they are willing to give it away to raiders who need it more or who beat them on a roll... it proves that their "one of us" like they say in the movie goodfellas. What better test of a persons character and morality than PL. It proves who can put the group ahead of their own selfish desires.
    Yeah,sadly it's the WoW community we're talking about,for every person behaving like that,you'll see 15 trying to abuse the system
    If we were playing,let's say,Lord of the Rings Online,I'd wouldn't worry a second with trusting strangers with such things,but WoW is about as toxic as it gets outside of MOBAs

"Ilvl is king" is boring, uninspired, bullshit. We need to go back to when we had more secondaries and gem slots and things actually took some thought to what you wanted to equip. Back when there was soft and hard caps. What is fun about "get new piece, higher ilvl, auto equip" (though its not even the case mostly).

"If you have high mobility, you should probably go down more easily if people are able to focus on you."

I guess they thought of this AFTER creating Demon Hunter...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personal Loot
    Overall, the team is happy with how Personal Loot is working out so far.
    I guess That's the problem. The team doesn't pay for play. They are no WoW players. Otherwise would think different.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    "Ilvl is king" is boring, uninspired, bullshit. We need to go back to when we had more secondaries and gem slots and things actually took some thought to what you wanted to equip. Back when there was soft and hard caps. What is fun about "get new piece, higher ilvl, auto equip" (though its not even the case mostly).
    Bitching just to bitch. I've come across MANY items that are 20-30 ilvls higher but weren't auto upgrades because of stat weights and gem slots. If you miss expertise, hit, and the plethora of other minor stats I don't know what to tell you. I always found it tedious and boring and it literally changed nothing. Now and then I sim my characters all the same.

Fortnite is going incredibly strong whereas Overwatch is practically on maintenance mode with its rehashed events and their 6 legendary skins each, and no fresh content coming except 'quality of life updates' and 'features' that won't see the light of day until 2019.