Page 1 of 29
... LastLast

Horde Another victory for the Horde!

So, Boralus, Horde invasion: we attack hospital and kill head mistveawer.

Another glorious honorful victory for mistaken underdog honorable noble savage morally grey faction! I even got praised by our Light-loving paladin lady that turned from her evil ways back in TBC.

Can we please have orphanage blighting WQ next?
    Just think of the glory of eliminating dozens of future "they will conquer us" Alliance soldiers at once!

Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Deleted
    They used that strategy in Syria an Yemen too.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    So, Boralus, Horde invasion: we attack hospital and kill head mistveawer.

Another glorious honorful victory for mistaken underdog honorable noble savage morally grey faction! I even got praised by our Light-loving paladin lady that turned from her evil ways back in TBC.

Can we please have orphanage blighting WQ next?
    Just think of the glory of eliminating dozens of future "they will conquer us" Alliance soldiers at once!

Dead Alliance can't shoot back.

and the Alliance butchers a bunch of desert foxes who only agreed to carry goods for the Horde cause of the pay packet.

Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    and the Alliance butchers a bunch of desert foxes who only agreed to carry goods for the Horde cause of the pay packet.
    adult weapon suppliers vs people in hospital beds....yeah great comparison :S:S:S

Thank God the Horde got rid of kids spamming chat with "I need healing".. Future Genji mains have been purged.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, don't worry, i'm sure the usual crowd will be here soon to make all of this seem like the greatest good deed ever.

On topic though, i see the hypocrite elves are as hypocritical as ever with Lady "Light-should-have-abandoned-me-long-ago" Liardin championing them.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    adult weapon suppliers vs people in hospital beds....yeah great comparison :S:S:S
    Did they know about the Horde v Alliance war? Did you play the Vol'dunn Horde questline? Did you see the hellhole they have to live in and when someone hands you food and supplies to cart a bunch of azerite and then you are not only ambushed but butchered?

Now sure alls fair in love and war but the Alliance is suppose to be cleaner than a nuns white knickers!!

I understand why the alliance would attack the vulpera but dont just hide behind a bunch of morality that iam sure Anduin will try to justify it.

7+ Year Old Account
    ayyy lmao, keep getting better and better

Oh, and the last quest: Mag'har, who are like TOTALLY oppressed by evul Yrel for absolutely nothing provide us with azerite-powered Iron Star to run Boralus' defenders over. Papa Garrosh would be proud.

Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

--- snip ---

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-12-15 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

You monsters! What did that panda ever do to you?

Edit: She was a Pandaren healer last seen in MoP that was targeted and killed for healing civilians in an eNeMY hospital. (Pandas finally get some attention, and its to kill them.) Along with the rest of the non-combatant nurses. Goddamn. Lead by Lidrian too. You know, the witch responsible for burning down churches back in BC? Well, now she's back to her old schemes of attacking soft targets. Turalyon was right to kick her out of the Silver Hand.

Nian: This is a house of peace for the injured. Have you no respect for the injured?

Nurse: I am no fighter. But I will give my life to protect these injured.

Nian: Please...the people here...need healing...As do you...
    Last edited by Alixie; 2018-12-16 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    You monsters! What did that panda ever do to you?
    Exist?

/ten chars

It's just an incursion. Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    --- snip ---
    Photoshop Sylvannas face over it, please.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-12-15 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    Did they know about the Horde v Alliance war? Did you play the Vol'dunn Horde questline? Did you see the hellhole they have to live in and when someone hands you food and supplies to cart a bunch of azerite and then you are not only ambushed but butchered?

Now sure alls fair in love and war but the Alliance is suppose to be cleaner than a nuns white knickers!!

I understand why the alliance would attack the vulpera but dont just hide behind a bunch of morality that iam sure Anduin will try to justify it.
    ......still someone who supply's weapons for your enemy...or bombing a hospital...2 different things.
    Azurite IS a weapon :P.

And i am not hiding at all. Just saying killing of a group that transports weapon for a enemy faction ( that burns tree zones with civilians in it) is way less horrible as killing of people in hospital beds :S

I know its hard ( and i find it sad they write it like this). But horde are being portrayed as ahole's with a mass murder complex right now.

First the Purge Squad and now this. BfA's storytelling is the gift that keeps on giving. This is gold!
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-12-15 at 08:58 AM.

Oh, and the last quest: Mag'har, who are like TOTALLY oppressed by evul Yrel for absolutely nothing provide us with azerite-powered Iron Star to run Boralus' defenders over. Papa Garrosh would be proud.

"We're the real victims here!"

-snip-
    I mean, it's not like the Mag'har had any intentions of staying neutral. It makes sense why they would help the Horde fight the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    ......still someone who supply's weapons for your enemy...or bombing a hospital...2 different things.
    Azurite IS a weapon :P.

And i am not hiding at all. Just saying killing of a group that transports weapon for a enemy faction ( that burns tree zones with civilians in it) is way less horrible as killing of people in hospital beds :S

I know its hard ( and i find it sad they write it like this). But horde are being portrayed as ahole's with a mass murder complex right now.
    Like i said alls fair in love and war but when you have one side that is made out to be Jesus incarnate and another that is flat out evil but cant be flat out evil or maybe slightly evil thats when you know this story is fucking borked!!

This faction war has been so badly written that i really cant be arsed to try to defend what happens in it anymore.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-12-15 at 09:08 AM.