Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast

[Morally Grey Intensifies]

I could understand if that was Nathanos... But Liadrin? The light should've left her after that.

Definitely felt a little bad after I did that one.

Another day, another moment of feeling bad for being Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrug*, just another quest mob that don't matter.

Uh, and then I headed to Darkshore and murdered my previous quest giver that I had Exalted reputation with... That was hell of a great morning. I only hope that she indeed willingly turned into Dark Ranger. To stab Sylvanas when she least expect it.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaheimr View Post
    *shrug*, just another quest mob that don't matter.
    Amen, sums up pretty much this entire xpack so far.

Just one giant piece of meaningless over the top nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    adult weapon suppliers vs people in hospital beds....yeah great comparison :S:S:S
    Fair. So instead we'll look closer into the war crime of executing captured Zandalari trolls.......

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    The light should've left her after that.
    The Light doesn't work like that. If you have faith, the Light will respond no matter what you do, no matter how horrendous it is. (Look at the Scarlet Crusade and the Lightbound draenei for reference)
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-12-15 at 09:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz I do not like this anymore.
    Yes I'm Horde, but most of all I'm Troll.
    As a Troll family of Priest + Druid + Shaman + Monk + Hunter, I did grew up on the Islands, and I love the jungle and The Barrens.
    Yes I do like punching in the face of Alliance, but I'm not a warlover...

You've so many options for storylines, why do we have to kill innocents???
    You're forgetting me as a human player behind the toons.!!
    Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    The Light doesn't work like that. If you have faith, the Light will respond no matter what you do, no matter how horrendous it is. (Look at the Scarlet Crusade and the Lightbound draenei for reference)
    Okay, that's right.

But still - that's pretty much wrong. I mean what she did.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Surely you have better references than those right? the former fought primarily against the scourge and forsaken (not that there's much difference anymore) and the latter is only at the word of a race known for being genocidal maniacs who play the victim card the moment anyone slaps them back.

Like, i'm not doubting you, just that you should probably pick far better references.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Thank God the Horde got rid of kids spamming chat with "I need healing".. Future Genji mains have been purged.
    But....I need healing.... I really do

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    a race known for being genocidal maniacs who play the victim card the moment anyone slaps them back.
    Even though I used to main an orc warrior before the Edgelords took over the Horde, I have to say that's a deadly accurate description of what Warcraft Orcs have become.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    It's just an incursion. Calm down.
    You can't say that. considering how much shit the alliance have been given for attack those Vulperan murchants. LETS just compare. A group of weapon and supplies Sellers. compared to injured.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    You can't say that. considering how much shit the alliance have been given for attack those Vulperan murchants. LETS just compare. A group of weapon and supplies Sellers. compared to injured.
    And those injured were probably injured by fighting the Horde.

Huh. Well, that was cruel.

Deleted
    Hmmm what was the reason I was against the faction war storyline from the very beginning? Oh right. Cause I knew we would end up with this. If it were up to me I would make a third faction that never had any redeeming qualities whatsoever. Have them openly support the Void Lords or the Old Gods. Name them Black Empire, Twilight Hammer, Actual villain faction, Fortnite Fans or whatever. Then we can have faction war.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Fortnite Fans
    Brilliant.

Definitely not the evil faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    forget all else.

just a few months ago we (me and tyrande) were mourning for the loss of Ysera. what the actual fuck happened between me and her ? yeah all those sylvanas burning their tree thing happened. but why ? this bugs me really. story telling is utter crap.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.