What role will Sargeras get in BFA?

His voice actor is on the list of performers. Yes he did other bosses in the past but I hope they will include the big S. Maybe we ill get to that with him, maybe he will appear as narrator. I would like some kind, any kind of interaction!

None.

You can see the cutscene from Legion in the beginning of BfA.

That's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A flashback esque cutscene, maybe, but beyond that or mention of him, I doubt he'll have any roles in BfA
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    His voice actor is on the list of performers. Yes he did other bosses in the past but I hope they will include the big S. Maybe we ill get to that with him, maybe he will appear as narrator. I would like some kind, any kind of interaction!
    Almost every voice actor they use does two or more voices. I don't think he'll get more than a passing mention, or maybe even a reference for dramatic irony, i.e. "we fought back Sargeras only to fail here", etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    He's Illidan's bitch right now so as far as I'm concerned he better protect them booty cheeks.

Why would their be a role for him?

Voice actors often do more than one role. And I'd say I've had enough of Sargeras for now after Legion.

AFAIK he also did voice acting in MoP as the Will of the Emperor in Mogu'shan Vaults. So his name on the credits doesn't mean he's reprising his role as Sargeras necessarily

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    He's Illidan's bitch right now so as far as I'm concerned he better protect them booty cheeks.
    If he is binded to his throne then his cheeks are secured. And if he can walk around the seat of pantheon then Illidan will run from him for an eternity. I wonder, spit or touch of fingernail would make Stormrage vanish. Probably the very presence if he was to unleash it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Why would their be a role for him?

Voice actors often do more than one role. And I'd say I've had enough of Sargeras for now after Legion.
    Because this expansion is titanique erotique.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're meant to be helping steam azeroths injury (making the whole war thing meaningless and shallow), so when the bs war plots done and we actually, you know, stop azeroths from dying, we're probably get a cut scene where h says a couple lines

Illidan will bring Sargeras to fight off Nathanos, and in the heat of the moment, "ENOUGH" Nathanos will yell and fight off the two of them.

I don't think anything yet. Maybe next expansion after the world explodes and the void lords come and our literal only option is unleashing him.

He may be hired to do another character/s.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.