Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    eve the nazis generally didn't shoot medics
    well the Japanese did

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Edit: Looking through the threat there are people un-ironically talking about the Geneva convection, holy crap fantastic.
    I think at this point it's just an elaborate attempt at trolling. I don't have it in my heart to consider other possibilities. People can't geniunely be this obtuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

remember kids we don't know if its evil until we raise her into undeath and see if she joins the horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I could understand if that was Nathanos... But Liadrin? The light should've left her after that.
    The Light doesn't work that way, never has, Arthas taught us that back in WC3, the Scarlet Crusade taught us it again in vanilla. The Light will be with someone as long as they believe, whether their reasoning is fucked up or not, that their cause is righteous.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-12-16 at 04:29 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

About as morally grey as the void elves reanimating the zandalari's war beasts specifically to torment them by making them fight their former companions or murdering the vulpera who arent even a part of the horde.

Both sides do ugly stuff, thats war. Blizzard is certainly making the horde into the bad guys, like usual, but lets not be coy and pretend the alliance are any better. Only Anduin has remained relatively clean so far.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    B-but Alt Yrel was wrong for trying to stop this beautiful culture of genocide and murder! She tried to stop them and sometimes even used violence when they used violence! That's a bridge too far.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh hey, Nian is that Panda from the brewmoon scenario.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mistweaver_Nian
    Oh well I dont feel bad she was killed off now. slow mover she is.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    B-but Alt Yrel was wrong for trying to stop this beautiful culture of genocide and murder! She tried to stop them and sometimes even used violence when they used violence! That's a bridge too far.
    As expected from someone playing paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    Did they know about the Horde v Alliance war? Did you play the Vol'dunn Horde questline? Did you see the hellhole they have to live in and when someone hands you food and supplies to cart a bunch of azerite and then you are not only ambushed but butchered?

Now sure alls fair in love and war but the Alliance is suppose to be cleaner than a nuns white knickers!!

I understand why the alliance would attack the vulpera but dont just hide behind a bunch of morality that iam sure Anduin will try to justify it.
    Anduin more than likely doesn't know and also Shaw openly said he would do anything and horrible thing that the alliance leadership won't do. He already had us killing folks we didn't have to kill in 8.0...this is how he fights. Alliance aren't above doing horrible shit but the guys who usually do it make sure they do it when the leaders aren't looking.

Garrosh: is a big meany and likes to smash Alliance a bit too much.
    Has multiple faction leaders gunning for him before Thrall's ball stank has even had a chance to leave the warchief throne.

Sylvanas: Is appointed under false pretences, makes literal deals with the devil, tries to enslave forces of a titan watcher, happily puts her own troops in the line of fire and then desecrates their bodies and murders entire civilian populations on a whim.
    Everyone (other than a couple of sad bois) loves her.

Wanna guess who tested better in Blizzard's market research?
    Last edited by Freaking Frumpy Frak; 2018-12-16 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    So, Boralus, Horde invasion: we attack hospital and kill head mistveawer.

Another glorious honorful victory for mistaken underdog honorable noble savage morally grey faction! I even got praised by our Light-loving paladin lady that turned from her evil ways back in TBC.

Can we please have orphanage blighting WQ next?
    Just think of the glory of eliminating dozens of future "they will conquer us" Alliance soldiers at once!

Oh, and the last quest: Mag'har, who are like TOTALLY oppressed by evul Yrel for absolutely nothing provide us with azerite-powered Iron Star to run Boralus' defenders over. Papa Garrosh would be proud.

Stop being so pathetic. Jesus christ. The Lightforged are apparently full DEUX VULT and even crusading against kul tirans and alliance forces in Drustvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Yeah..., you cant talk when you literally have a group called the "purge squad", killin vulpera that arent even part of the horde.
    But that is a good think Vulpera should be extinct. same with the Snake people. If All it accomplishes is make the "WE WANT TO YIFF WITH FOXES TOO >_<" sub humans go away it is a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    I mean, it's not like the Mag'har had any intentions of staying neutral. It makes sense why they would help the Horde fight the Alliance.
    Mag'har pick the closest boots to lick, it's genetic.

On-topic: See signature. Anyone who thinks this isn't going to be MoP 2.0 because the devs keep saying so are deluding themselves.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I mean, what else is there to argue about when the story more or less factually sucks?
    Why argue with each other then? Make Blizzard correct their ways instead.

If you check history , Sylvannas is no different then a female hitler . Just like how the forsaken mimic that of N*zi idealogy. Conquest , Mass genocide, think there superior race, raising the dead which the n*zi did research into if you google it. There borrowing parts of N*zi history for the forsaken story in bfa. Then some how the writers will look bad if they try to make her a hero like they did with Gromm at the end of BFA. To say Sylvannas is right for her actions is like saying Hitler was . The two mirror each other. I am really curious to see how they get themselves out of this one. Only way would be to kill Sylvannas off and let Arthas sister lead the forsaken. Even if they argue that we need to join together against Azshara and N'zoth. The writers will still loose even more credability. Pointing things out in game to others on how bad the story is going is the best way to combat the bad writing. But watch there gonna push another book out soon with even more bad writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Why argue with each other then? Make Blizzard correct their ways instead.
    Thats hard when they all listen to the "award winning writer" that has her head stuck completely in her stanky vag.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    If you check history , Sylvannas is no different then a female hitler . Just like how the forsaken mimic that of N*zi idealogy. Conquest , Mass genocide, think there superior race, raising the dead which the n*zi did research into if you google it. There borrowing parts of N*zi history for the forsaken story in bfa. Then some how the writers will look bad if they try to make her a hero like they did with Gromm at the end of BFA. To say Sylvannas is right for her actions is like saying Hitler was . The two mirror each other. I am really curious to see how they get themselves out of this one. Only way would be to kill Sylvannas off and let Arthas sister lead the forsaken. Even if they argue that we need to join together against Azshara and N'zoth. The writers will still loose even more credability. Pointing things out in game to others on how bad the story is going is the best way to combat the bad writing. But watch there gonna push another book out soon with even more bad writing.
    Let me guess, you play Alliance.

Oh boy, there are so many things wrong in this post it's sort of baffling.

Sylvanas is nothing like Hitler.
    -He was a charismatic polititian, who believed a certain race to be superior to everyone else, while claiming that another had been responsible for all the wrongs the nation had sustained. He tapped into already existing views and acted on them. His plans have been heavily inspired by the American mentality Manifest Destiny, which he greatly admired and sought to replicate, with slavs n such, in place of the native americans.

-Sylvanas on the other hand is a general first and her every move is scrutinised carefully. Her Horde helps it's own and everyone gets a chance to prove that they can work, in it's infrastructure. Even San'layn and Dreadlord get the chance to prove it either way. She has solid strategic reasoning to do every thing you can name. And her spite toward human kingdoms is rooted, in the humans trying to exterminate the forsaken ever since they were a thing.

But hey, why do actual research, when you can go to the SJW buzzword dictionary and devalue terms for grave horrendous things.

Is your brain dead or something?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-12-16 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

So Turalyon was right all along, when he called Liadrin a "villainous paladin of the Horde".

Quote Originally Posted by Obvious10 View Post
    Blizz I do not like this anymore.
    Yes I'm Horde, but most of all I'm Troll.
    As a Troll family of Priest + Druid + Shaman + Monk + Hunter, I did grew up on the Islands, and I love the jungle and The Barrens.
    Yes I do like punching in the face of Alliance, but I'm not a warlover...

You've so many options for storylines, why do we have to kill innocents???
    You're forgetting me as a human player behind the toons.!!
    Bye
    Couldn't agree more! Especially with the

Quote Originally Posted by Obvious10 View Post
    You're forgetting me as a human player behind the toons.!!
    part! Well said, on point!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't give a single fuck about what Alliance have until I'm done with Horde story and then finally pick up my old Alliance alt to check story - didn't had time to do that since BfA started. I'M PLAYING HORDE.

I was told very explicitly on character screen that I'm playing faction led by "peaceful people with shamanistic beliefs", that is further described as "the Horde values strength and honor" on pandaren faction selection screen. Go ahead, fire up the game and read it - it is right there.

But for some retarded reason my character is now given the one and only option to play fucktarded genocidal war criminal.
    Then do the Horde a favour and join the Alliance.

We don't want crybabies here, they fit in the alliance better to also yell ''HORDE BIAS!!111oneone!''