Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People complaining about having to do things as a group in an MMO?

Could you please just be quiet? Thanks.

There are single player games out there for your clearly solo needs. Go play those. Cuphead is a good one.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-12-16 at 10:59 AM.

I wonder how long it will be before they disable it in BGs? It could be quite problematic for people guarding bases in rated BGs when they can’t call out how many are incoming.
    Last edited by Gully Man; 2018-12-16 at 11:18 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before they disable it in BGs? It could be quite problematic for people guarding bases in rated BGs when they can’t call out how many are incoming.
    apparently the only people who can jump in are those who you did the mount run through court of stars with. at least that's what the group I did it with discovered

Quote Originally Posted by Tanidor View Post
    Quick question! Does anyone know how long from start to finish on average it takes?
    Think there will be groups doing part by part? So if you have no time to finish all in one go, literally do bit by bit?
    I completed it in about 45 minutes with a pug. I only bothered to acquire the green monocle since that is the easiest one to get imo. I then joined a group that already had the yellow, red and blue, and we did everything from that point on (suramar beams, court of stars, jumping puzzle, and arcane bridge) together. Arcane bridge was the longest part as its trial and error to figure out the combination of people, which will be different for each group. Rest of it is static and just follow the guide to success.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    apparently the only people who can jump in are those who you did the mount run through court of stars with. at least that's what the group I did it with discovered
    I did a warfront about an hour or so ago with randoms and several people were able to get on no problem. Unless it's a bug or a recent hotfix went through, I find that a bit odd.
    Last edited by Sammonoske; 2018-12-16 at 11:30 AM.

You need a group?
    No thank you, no mount for me I guess

Fuck i was doing this (just got halls of origination monocle to get then onto withered) solo as im a solo dont take this game seriously anymore kinda player now after 14 years and absolutely love doing all these secrets in game but yea not gonna complain they made it how it is to get the mount but i am very gutted its made it a lot harder for me to do now.
    Think i will leave it till next weekend when i break up for Xmas, maybe more people will be sat on there asses like me gaming while on their on there Xmas hols lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I have no idea how it's possible to discover those things. Everything seems so random.
    Plot twist WoW isn't dying thats how and millions are still playing it.

I just pugged the whole thing and it was really fluent without any real issues. Those who complain about this being a group thing might be those who are the liabilities for the group.

How difficult is the part which requires a group? Because if it's frustrating to the point where everyone starts raging at each other until the group disbands, then I won't even bother to start working on this mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    How difficult is the part which requires a group? Because if it's frustrating to the point where everyone starts raging at each other until the group disbands, then I won't even bother to start working on this mount.
    There is nothing "difficult" other than the last part. Every other step is 100% static and you just read the guide and follow it. The last part requires some logic and trial and error to complete, but the "rules" for the last puzzle are easily defined and known.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    People complaining about having to do things as a group in an MMO?

Could you please just be quiet? Thanks.

There are single player games out there for your clearly solo needs. Go play those. Cuphead is a good one.
    This game stopped being an mmo years ago. personal loot, group finder where you press a button to join a group, no one ever talks and you finish your shit and never interact with those people ever again. Etc

Deleted
    They should have done this for raid attunements, not for a useless mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    They should have done this for raid attunements, not for a useless mount.
    Well if it's useless then you don't need it.

Over 400 other mounts to go farm. God forbid one makes you work with people in an MMO.

This is the problem with the modern community. You bitch about making it into a solo game then when they do something that requires a group you bitch even more.

There is literally no winning.

I guess all the social players have left WoW and we're left with all the terrified of social interaction folk?

This was a ton of fun imo. I started a pug, told people to be chill and we knocked it out in a couple hours. People avoiding this because they might have to talk to people are missing out. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I guess all the social players have left WoW and we're left with all the terrified of social interaction folk?

This was a ton of fun imo. I started a pug, told people to be chill and we knocked it out in a couple hours. People avoiding this because they might have to talk to people are missing out. Bummer.
    Yeah those people who can't handle a bit of social interaction in this game well I say this to them.

Skyrim is there waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Plot twist WoW isn't dying thats how and millions are still playing it.

You seem a bit on defensive dude, you should probably take a break. I was not criticizing the game or the guys who found this. Just saying that's quite impressive.

people are missing the point completly.

the problem is not completing this this week.

when everyone will be doin it

problem is completing it next week a lot of people will be done and it will be almost impossible to get the group going.

such a shame blizzard is turning favourit solo activity in game aka mount farming into forced interaction with people you will never meet again and about whom you literaly couldnt give less fucks about

I've already seen people in tradechat, that want money for you to join their group. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I've already seen people in tradechat, that want money for you to join their group. Pathetic.
    Form your own group then. There were always going to be people selling it. Just like people who sold Alani before it was made a BoE mount. Or people who sold the one in Legion.

When I make my group I ain't gonna charge people for it personally. Don't see the point.