Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Thats Capitalist Santa you are talking about. What we need is Communist Santa who will take all those expensive presents from those evil rich kids and spread them fairly among all the kids.
    That’s a misunderstanding. What is a starving kid in Africa going to do with a car? Get killed and have warlords take it? No, he gets a stick, that no one will kill them over and a stick, is like a potato of child toys... you can do anything with it. At the same time, what is a rich kid going to do with a stick? Toss it at their maid for moving her fat ass too slow? Common sense Senta...

Edit: don’t spell it “Santa”, that’s just an anigram for Satan.
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-12-17 at 03:11 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    I like playing with my pet coal :P

Everyone knows that the rich are worthy and the poor aren't
    @kjhidhg

Make sure, when the time comes, you marry for money and not for love - it will save you a lot of heartache and you'll get better presents as you'll instantly become more worthy.

Santa doesn't play “From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs”

We would all get one wormy apple in our stocking.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    Why does Santa Claus only give expensive presents to rich kids?

Now iam 7 years old and iam baffled by the utter unfairness in Santas present giving each year!

Why oh why does he keep giving expensive presents to rich kids who already own tons of stuff and then he either gives shit to utterly dirt poor children or sometimes nothing at all and then only mediocre presents to those whos parents have middle of the road jobs.

Clearly Santa gets off on this and is the biggest prick on this planet!!
    Account created in 2010. Currently almost 2019. Claims to be 7.

I’m calling BS.

its because Rich's kids parents pay more taxes, so Santa gives them "better" stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Savagedragn View Post

I’m calling BS.
    What does BS mean? I am only 7 after all

/

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway lets get back on track here and ask why the worlds so called biggest Philanthropist only seems to benefit those who have money?
    Have you considered that these fat jokes might contribute to your lack of presents? He isn’t the biggest anything, just big boned... it’s totally normal for a man his size.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Santa Claus isn't real. Sorry, boo.
    Sorry but you are wrong!

If Santa isnt real why have i seen him on the TV?

Explain that one away why dont you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Why does Santa Claus only give expensive presents to rich kids?

Now iam 7 years old and iam baffled by the utter unfairness in Santas present giving each year!

Why oh why does he keep giving expensive presents to rich kids who already own tons of stuff and then he either gives shit to utterly dirt poor children or sometimes nothing at all and then only mediocre presents to those whos parents have middle of the road jobs.

Clearly Santa gets off on this and is the biggest prick on this planet!!
    Dude im 7 and a half half, dont worry you learn to live with it

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Have you considered that these fat jokes might contribute to your lack of presents? He isn’t the biggest anything, just big boned... it’s totally normal for a man his size.
    My fat shaming has cost me a few presents this year i have no doubt in that

Sorry but you are wrong!

If Santa isnt real why have i seen him on the TV?

Explain that one away why dont you!
    Pedophiles like to dress up in beards and red suits once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Savagedragn View Post

I’m calling BS.
    We've got ourselves a detective over here, ladies and gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s a misunderstanding. What is a starving kid in Africa going to do with a car? Get killed and have warlords take it? No, he gets a stick, that no one will kill them over and a stick, is like a potato of child toys... you can do anything with it. At the same time, what is a rich kid going to do with a stick? Toss it at their maid for moving her fat ass too slow? Common sense Senta...

Edit: don’t spell it “Santa”, that’s just an anigram for Satan.
    Santa is not arming the next revolution. Get that high end technology present out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Pedophiles like to dress up in beards and red suits once a year.
    But at least they give out decent presents and candy to kids unlike Santa who clearly hates poor kids!!!

Poverty is a gift in it's own right, the rich will never know how it is to be poor. While the poor have television series like the kardashians to keep them informed on the lifestyle of the rich and famous.

10+ Year Old Account
    But at least they give out decent presents and candy to kids unlike Santa who clearly hates poor kids!!!
    All the special presents are in the unmarked, windowless, white van over there where it says "FREE CANDY" on the side.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just the capitalist impostor Santas you're dealing with.

The real ones isn't handing out presents, and will do you great harm if displeased.

Because he's a mean capitalist!

The explanation I was given to how Santa manages to get presents for all children was that parents help him. I figure that's why gift quality varies. Santa's actually a lazy bum who lets parents do his job.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?