Poll: Did you regret your pirate ship? (only answer if you bought the 6 months)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    Just checked the OP and cannot see this.

If you addressed this in a follow up post then don't you think you should update your OP rather than expect people to read every single "me too" post just to find the alteration you might have made........
    It literally takes 2 minutes dude...1 minute if you are smart.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    I wanted to make a poll that is completely anonymous. This poll is only for people who bought 6 months and got the pirate ship. I want to know how many of you regret your 6 months or how many of you dont mind being subbed the 6 months.

Im just curious how effective the pirate ship was.
    I got it for free since i allready had 6 months so...
    also buyying 6 months is super cheap considering you save quite abit buyying 6 months instead of 1 month 6 times.
    also its literally free if you had 6 months or buy 6 months so its a free "25$ mount" so yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

pay 6 months in advance for a fail expansion pack and a ship that doesn't float...NAHHHHH

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got the 6 month sub because I though there's no way that I'm going to stop playing in first 6 months of expansion, the ship was just something nice on the side. I couldn't be more wrong, i regret getting the 6 month sub regardless of mount.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

I was on a 6 months sub but since I payed with game cards and not credit card blizzard decided that my money worths less than others so I didnt get it.

Ofc no. It was a deal, you pay for 5 month and get 6month time + mount.

What the hell with you OP?

Oh wait, you are banned

It's far from free
    If they were going to buy that 6 months regardless it is.....
    READ and be less Ignorant.

My ship let's my friends know I enjoy spending my money on a game we all enjoying playing. The moment I got it we all knew I was also smart with that money.

Kinda. Its not like I'm hurting for gold and I'm using my active sub to log in everyday and check the BMAH for my last T3 set but if I could undo it I would.

Deleted
    It literally takes 2 minutes dude...1 minute if you are smart.
    No. I read the thread OP and responded to it. I'm not going to read any number of posts to find if you moved the goalposts.

I have the money and I will probably stay subscribed anyway. However, I did not like the up-front payment requirement. I also use other sources to buy game time as it is cheaper due to currency conversion and stuff. So, I probably will not have it. If you know any other way, feel free to inform me, though. By the way, I was distracted and the title misguided me. I was not supposed to vote and now I cannot remove my vote.
    Last edited by Ezekeel; 2018-12-17 at 10:11 PM.

You only needed to pay monthly, you didn't need to buy a full year. You were paying 1 year of a wow sub. The promotion came out at the end of Cata with Pandaland coming in 2 months. The first year of Pandaland was legit good content and only suffered after the content drought of SoO. You got a beta invite, A 60 dollar game, and a mount. Sounds like a good deal compared to the current one which forces you to buy 6 months.

- - - Updated - - -

No insulting please.
    You insult everyone with your clearly biased poll. Every mention of it you clearly want people to hate the game like you do. If they dont you say things like "they dont mind the game" while people who voted yet "felt scammed". As stated by others, you cannot feelnscammed here in this scenario. Just because you somehow thought there would be something more delivered that was never promised does not mean everyone was that delusional. Not insulting you, just stating facts.

Also your mention of MoP being "legit" in its first year is your personal opinion. MoP is the only expansion I unsubbed for, it was terrible to me. But I know that's my personal opinion and will not make some wonky biased poll to try to back up my negative opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was quite a bit skeptical about 8.1 overall as it seemed sort of low on content I personally care about, but when I tried incursions with warmode on, I have to admit that is a lot of fun.

It will certainly be enough to gap the month before new raid and then there is a lot more stuff coming in for me, so overall I do not regret anything because I'd be subbed this half a year anyway with how 8.1 turned out so far.

I already had a 6 month sub, since it's cheaper and tends (kind of) to coincide with my boredom levels with the game. The pirate ship is a hilariously awful mount that I used once, and will never bother with again. I genuinely feel bad for folks who were excited for it on any level.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I was finishing up a six month sub and so I got the ship from that. Wish it floated on water, though.

Was going to be subbed for 6 months anyway. Free awesome mount.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

15+ Year Old Account
    can u still buy it?

15+ Year Old Account
    I have the ship mount, though it's not my fav. I was already on a rolling six months sub, so I got it straight away anyway.
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never regretted getting the annual pass for the Tyrael's Charger and I'm not gonna regret my bling-ship

7+ Year Old Account
    No regrets at all. I was going to pay for the six months anyway so it’s a nice free mount.