Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Intersectional Gringo View Post
    I kinda of agree with pewdiepie he probably didnt know that E;R had that much questionable content or was unaware that others might not find it funny (like his death to jews fiverr video), dude really needs a pr person.
    I disagree

Some youtubers also thrive on Controversy. Pewdiepie IMO is no exception, He should know by now more then anyone to do some Research, IMO he did it in purpose so he can use it as an excuse to bash the Media.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Funny thing, that. The so-called "anti-semitic channel" he gave a shout out for actually gained more subscribers thanks to all the clickbait morons, such as Mr Piker at YouTube, or some blog rag like Vox making a big deal about it.
    Yet TYT has no where near the same influence as Pewdiepie.

Pewdiepie Already made a big deal out of it, Piker's criticizsm of Pewdiepie is legitimate, Pewdiepie should of done his research and own up to his mistake for Allegedly Accidentally promoting an Anti-Semitic Channel.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-12-19 at 04:09 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    People seem to actively look for things to be outraged about these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I don't 'hate' Pewdiepie, I find him obnoxious at worst, but trouble does seem to follow him wherever he goes lol. The man is a constant fuck up xD
    Yeah, I definitely agree with @Intersectional Gringo's comment about him needing a PR person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Pewdiepie Already made a big deal out of it
    Briefly mentioning the channel at the end of one of his videos, all of like, 2 seconds. That's making a big deal out of it. OK then.

Piker's criticizsm of Pewdiepie is legitimate
    I might agree with you if it was actual legitimate criticism, and not clickwhoring, which is what it actually is.

Pewdiepie should of done his research
    Show me the law that states "a YouTuber has to make sure that they never give a shout out to someone who has posted something someone somewhere found offensive", and then you have a point. If there is no such law, then there is no "should".

Also, it's should have. Should have. Should've. Should have. There's no "of" in there. Sorry. I really mean no disrespect. I'm just trying to be helpful here, in pointing that out.

and own up to his mistake
    He edited the video, removed the shout out, and apologized for it, even though he really did not need to, within like 12 hours of posting it. But, I mean, you couldn't possibly know that, because Mr Hasan Piker doesn't make a clickbait video about that.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    He edited the video, removed the shout out, and apologized for it, even though he really did not need to, within like 12 hours of posting it. But, I mean, you couldn't possibly know that, because Mr Hasan Piker doesn't make a clickbait video about that.
    Yeah I think this is appropriate... I honestly don't think he did it intentionally. But because he's youtube's biggest star, people will probably make a mountain out of this molehill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

TYT is absolute trash, along the lines of alex jones and rebel, I don't get how anyone watches much less takes anything they say seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post

"The only thing worse would have been if you made the cookies skinny." - Patrice O'Neil
    Roseanne Bar is Jewish and the photo is from a German Jewish magazine. If you want context.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    He aplogized because he didnt know because he only watched the deathnote video. So what do you wanna talk about?
    He's mentioned the channel before. He's lying.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Roseanne Bar is Jewish and the photo is from a German Jewish magazine. If you want context.
    https://people.com/tv/roseanne-barr-...rsial-moments/

While appearing in a 2009 article in the “Germany” issue of Heeb magazine, a satirical Jewish publication, Barr asked to be photographed dressed as Adolf Hitler for the spread.

According to the article, Barr told the writer she believed she “may, in fact, be the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler, whom she has requested to be dressed as for her Heeb photo shoot.”

The photos featured Barr dressed as the Nazi leader while baking cookies.

Barr defended the photo shoot during an appearance on of The Green Room with Paul Provenza, saying she was trying to send a message that tragedies such as the Holocaust have become too common.
    I don't think the context really helps her case much...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't think the context really helps her case much...
    I dunno, she nailed the blank stare gaze.

Let's get real real here. Roseanne is the tip of the spear. She's all that stands between you and a load of bullshit.

Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

I really think he's literally just a Youtuber that people are eager to take shots at, and it's all this obsession over nothing that _causes_ this junk at all. All he wants to do is make nonsensical, occasionally edgy videos.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Roseanne is the tip of the spear. She's all that stands between you and a load of bullshit.
    That is an odd analogy

She is what does the damage with the force of those behind?

7+ Year Old Account
    Who cares? The guy in the video isn't even making political arguments, he's making personal character arguments against 2 YouTubers.

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    TYT is absolute trash, along the lines of alex jones and rebel, I don't get how anyone watches much less takes anything they say seriously
    Except, they don't spout conspiracy theories like either one of them do. Don't know how you can claim they are just as bad.

I don't 'hate' Pewdiepie, I find him obnoxious at worst, but trouble does seem to follow him wherever he goes lol. The man is a constant fuck up xD
    I think it's intentional for views at this point. I don't like or dislike him, some of his content is good and some of it is annoying...he's overrated in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    The multimillion dollar fuck-up.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Except, they don't spout conspiracy theories like either one of them do. Don't know how you can claim they are just as bad.
    Jimmy Dore does.

The only reason this is an issue is because so much of the tech sphere is monopolized and generally non competitive. It’s also really only the label of far right that gets taken down. You can openly advocate for far left policies that have led to the deaths of far more people than any right wing government. Political left wing zealots control monopolies and for the time being non issues like this will continue to happen.

Meanwhile these same people openly team with Chinese and Russian governments to subvert our democratic process. It will be short lived, and my prediction is the justice department will go after the big players which will scare the shit out of the smaller players and the tech world will become less politicized

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    That is an odd analogy

She is what does the damage with the force of those behind?
    For fucks sake, it's a joke.

Briefly mentioning the channel at the end of one of his videos, all of like, 2 seconds. That's making a big deal out of it. OK then.
    That was more then brief.

I might agree with you if it was actual legitimate criticism, and not clickwhoring, which is what it actually is.
    Click Whoring is part of youtube, Pewdiepie is guilty of that.

Show me the law that states "a YouTuber has to make sure that they never give a shout out to someone who has posted something someone somewhere found offensive", and then you have a point. If there is no such law, then there is no "should".
    What law? I was talking about Criticsm.

Hasan Piker's video was not Clickbait, you should stop confusing them for Pewdiepie's Videos.

- - - Updated - - -

Jimmy Dore does.
    Only on Occasion on and nowhere near the same as what Alex Jones does.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-12-20 at 05:55 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.