Calculation change on Flurry impact?

It could be my imagination, but I swear since 8.1 I've started to notice that, despite leaving more than enough distance to the enemy, my GS does't shatter every time I throw a flurry right after it.

Does anyone of you know if they changed anything on how they calculate the impact of flurry? Or did they change the traveling speed of it?

It's driving me nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know some people are shatter capped already..

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    With a moonkin in the group, I am 2% above cap... but don't have another item to replace to get it to the precise cap.

I just checked the last run again and noticed that there INDEED ISN'T A MOONKIN or anyone really else who buffed crit.

So, probably that's why I have a few noncrit GS in my logs.

Crit buff? Wasn't this removed a very long time ago?

If we are talking about PVE here there is no thing like a moonkin crit buff, they removed that long time ago. They also didn't change Flurry travel/impact time. If you didn't crit then you're not crit capped or did a not crit to an offtarget with the splitting ice talent.

However there is a Moonkin PVP Talent, but it only works in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    It's actually pretty easy in Uldir. The 'Reorigination Array' buff gives you like 750 (?) crit if it's your highest secondary stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxx View Post
    If we are talking about PVE here there is no thing like a moonkin crit buff, they removed that long time ago. They also didn't change Flurry travel/impact time. If you didn't crit then you're not crit capped or did a not crit to an offtarget with the splitting ice talent.

However there is a Moonkin PVP Talent, but it only works in PVP.

It's actually pretty easy in Uldir. The 'Reorigination Array' buff gives you like 750 (?) crit if it's your highest secondary stat.
    Huh? I guess I must have seen this in a BG then and just thought it's always there. Man, being a casual sucks, I know nothing of any other class but mage.