Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hope he journey's to find Doomhammer and give it back to Thrall to restore honor:

"Through blood the weapon shall pass, as surely as night begets day, Until the elements cry unheard, and pride turns to unbridled rage. The last of the line shall deliver salvation and doom upon his kind. Honor will be undone and all will be lost, before it is found again. A stranger will raise the hammer high, and with it justice shall reign."

Yes, It would seem most of the prophesy has been fulfilled but it is not complete. The hammer is iconic and should be in the hands of an orc leader...Saurfang can take up that mantle, but I would like to see Thrall.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I expect we will see the Greenaxe Revolution, ending with Sylvanas defeated by the joint efforts of the Alliance and the Horde. She will be taken to Northrend where she will stand trial, only to be broken out by everyone's favourite yaoi prince, Wrathion. Wrathion will then send Sylvanas to the shadowlands, where she will betray him and rally the denizens of the shadowlands to attack Azeroth.

Next expansion will be called Waifulords of Shadowor.
    You win this thread.

Sylvanas is betraying everything the Horde stands for. I'm also tired of the "for Honor!!!!" narrative, but your can't deny Sylvanas has done her share of evil acts that she needs to face consequences for.

As the saying goes, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.' A temporary partnership with the Alliance to remove Sylvanas from power is not a bad thing if it gets the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    If we think about the Warbringer videos, Jaina is a raid boss and Azshara is very likely becoming one too, in 8.2...
    O.o that's actually... hadn't realized it...

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Sylvanas is betraying everything the Horde stands for. I'm also tired of the "for Honor!!!!" narrative, but your can't deny Sylvanas has done her share of evil acts that she needs to face consequences for.

As the saying goes, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.' A temporary partnership with the Alliance to remove Sylvanas from power is not a bad thing if it gets the job done.
    Beating the Aliance and it's sympathisers into submission, with Sylvanas at the helm would work for me

Quote Originally Posted by sighy View Post
    The investigation quest makes it pretty damn clear SI7 assisted him in "escape"
    I would more say it's clear that SI:7 is involved in the events. Not so much that they helped him... directly.

The smoking gun that shows they're acting in an official capacity is the note in the Inn

Quote Originally Posted by Official-Looking Note
    <A hastily-scribbled note, it appears to have been intended for the captain of the guards.>
    Our spies report the possibility of an attack.
    Double the patrols between here and Burning Steppes tonight, pull your guards from other duties if you must.
    - Shaw
    but this note only shows that SI:7 is paying attention to the region we're working in at most.

The lock not being broken and relative quiet nature of this whole escape does suggest he's had help, but it doesn't really indicate the level of authority that help is acting under. So who gave Saurfang the key to the lock that was deemed "recently used" rather than broken. Is Shaw in the loop or getting left in teh dark while events are on going?

As for the SI:7 agents the player runs into, given the proximity to the city, I wouldn't rule out that they're just following a lead for the random horde that just flew/ran into the area or are part of some other semi-related event that has yet to unfold (there's no alliance side to the quest to compare with).

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    I hope he journey's to find Doomhammer and give it back to Thrall to restore honor:

"Through blood the weapon shall pass, as surely as night begets day, Until the elements cry unheard, and pride turns to unbridled rage. The last of the line shall deliver salvation and doom upon his kind. Honor will be undone and all will be lost, before it is found again. A stranger will raise the hammer high, and with it justice shall reign."

Yes, It would seem most of the prophesy has been fulfilled but it is not complete. The hammer is iconic and should be in the hands of an orc leader...Saurfang can take up that mantle, but I would like to see Thrall.
    Doomhammer is in my bank, feel free to take it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for Saurfang he doing things on his own and he don't know that Vol'jin is already making plans to ensure that the bitch doesn't destroy the horde. Anything he does might hurt the horde instead of helping....I hate this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post

no but it's bad in the overall story because that would literally be SoO 2.0 all over again and another notch on the removing horde characters for plot advancement.

Granted at this point the writers have done enough creative liberty and full on decades late revelations to render any real argument moot (Wrath Gate... that bit still felt like the writer had it in mind but the story didn't make the cut)

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post

What if the Stranger is not an orc? Manduin for warchief?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    Love how you equate being loyal to your own Warcheif with collaborating with the enemy King but at the same time proclaim Saurfang is all about "muh honour" - he's a walking Horde contradiction and the biggest hypocrite of all Horde characters, just like his lackey fanboys who put their fingers in their ears and sing "la la la la for honour la la la" How I enjoyed telling this traitor scum and his meme sidekick Troll to go fuck themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Love how sylvanas fans call saurfang a puppet, despite them being the biggest puppets of all.

how I enjoyed killing those deathguards and sylvanas's ranger puppet.
    you are both correct though, in a way.

1. given the voljin questline and stuff, shes not really a horde legitimate warchief given how voljin seems to have been duped to appoint her.
    2. between saurfang and her. the 1 up she has is that saurfang in the end seems poised to assist the alliance.

i guess it comes down to how faction biased you wish to be. as in if siding with sylvanas means both alliance and horde burn then sylvanas it is. if siding with saurfang means saving the horde but diminishing it a bit then saurfang it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I believe Vol'jin will save her ass with revealing who was behind of his own death and making her warchief, also a good timed N'zoth could save the life of the horde
    can you imagine what we have come to lol. we are hoping an Old od come out and save us from this!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

i want him to try and find thrall. he is going in the direction of the portal so it would be interesting if he did go that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    1. given the voljin questline and stuff, shes not really a horde legitimate warchief given how voljin seems to have been duped to appoint her.
    You seem to forget that it wasnt voices that told him to apoint her, he has seen something that made him do it.

Something he has forgotten about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You seem to forget that it wasnt voices that told him to apoint her, he has seen something that made him do it.

Something he has forgotten about.
    I thought he said it wasn't the spirits and the loa weren't speaking to him that day but something else?

Edit:
    This is from wowhead. I dunno speculative that this dark thing keeping him from sharing the truth seems to have influenced the decision

I remember it takin' me somewhere, but da memory of where be hidden from me. Ta keep me from sharin' da truth...
    Sometin' not be right dat day. Da demons, deir blades slipped past me guard.
    Like dey be doin' now. I cannot hear dem, champion. Da voices of da loa be silent.
    I been callin' ta Bwonsamdi for a long time. He not be hearin' me... or he been choosin' not ta answer.
    Da truth dat it might not be da loa who wanted Sylvanas to be warchief, but somethin' far more powerful.
    Last edited by Minikin; 2018-12-21 at 07:11 PM.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

5+ Year Old Account
    he is going to call thrall,he will steal all the kills, and then he would clean the mess until they elect a new warchief, this warchief dies and is replaced by another evil warchief and we have mop 3.0:this time is personal.

Death I hope. He has betrayed The Horde twice already.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Ultimately I think Saurfang will attempt to return the Horde to its roots and Sylvanas will receive some form of comeuppance. I do not think it will end with Sylvanas as a raid boss for the Alliance and Horde. Even if she does wind up a raid boss, they've already set up the mechanics where we can have bosses that canonically only one faction fights, so she could easily be an Alliance-"only" raid boss.
    Whatever happens, I doubt she'll still be warchief after BfA.
    Sylvanas only purpose as a warchief is fighting the Alliance. The hatred for them, but honestly for all the living, is so deeply rooted in her that I cant come up with anything else she'd be going to do.
    We can be certain that there will be a peace between A and H after BfA - in mmorpg like wow neither faction can really win, and they wouldnt go with the same theme second expansion in a row. But in order for A and H having peace, Sylvanas must be removed from position of warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Total BS. Vol'jin led the revolution from the inside and did not turn himself in to the enemy. That is the difference between revolution and treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    can you imagine what we have come to lol. we are hoping an Old od come out and save us from this!
    Yeah but maybe that was the plan all along, but there many ways to twist this shit yet, Vol'jin got clearity from the spirits, so he saw exactly what would Sylvanas do and how will end everything in a credible way because let's face it, doubt Vol'jin will apoint her without any proof this will benefit the horde and something like Sylvanas being fully resurrected and taking the horde to prospere into a new era would be so out of character of her with zero credibility.

The only thing I expect from this revelation is to see the faces of everyone being played and then some massive alien invasion happens with the lightbound and the black empire
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Killed and raised as a Death Knight, as promised. First order is to execute that shithead Baine.