Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Why? Because you lying on some forum and now try to strawman that to blizzard? Yep must be C-Team!
    When did I lie in this thread? You are the one who called Blizzard out for basically fucking up a system they have already in place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    When did I lie in this thread? You are the one who called Blizzard out for basically fucking up a system they have already in place.
    Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    where did it say that you may only loot him once per cycle? as far as people knew he was just a strong elite mob that dropped items. he wasnt even listed in the dungeon journal the first few days so nobody knew he was a world boss. with so many fuck ups since bfa release one could safely assume multiple loot attemps were intended.
    Which wasnt the case, but sure.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Aww, dang i must missed it out... I was kinda hoping it was early christmas gift for us... u know how fucked up blizzard has been doing

Deleted
    Lol... I actually killed him twice and I got no loot. Didn't know of any exploit though. Was just helping a friend getting it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Which wasnt the case, but sure.
    Why are you quoting someone else and trying to pass it off as me lmfao...

I saw a guy with 2 Ivus loot titanforged. Just thought he was one son of a lucky b***. But I guess he will be suspended!

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Seems they also suspended people who did it to get a little extra gear on alts. Some of my guildmates got hit for doing it for only like an hour or so on alts, no items scrapped.

I think it's fair if blizz removes the extra loot and even suspends those who grinded it for hours to get titan residue, but suspending people for getting a little extra gear because Blizz can't seem to release a patch with huge bugs anymore is kinda dumb imo. Especially since they're already bleeding subs like crazy.
    If your guildmates exploited the bug on purpose they should be banned. It doesn't even fucking matter that Blizzard shouldn't have released a bugged boss, because everyone and their fucking mother knows, that world bosses aren't supposed to drop items beyond their first kill of the week, or in this case Warfront cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    If your guildmates exploited the bug on purpose they should be banned. It doesn't even fucking matter that Blizzard shouldn't have released a bugged boss, because everyone and their fucking mother knows, that world bosses aren't supposed to drop items beyond their first kill of the week, or in this case Warfront cycle.
    lmao imagine caring this much about gear that will literally be normal raid tier in a month. 99% chance you're an LFR hero who thinks 385 is something big.

Hell, most of them agree that if they knew 8.1 was going to be raining 370+ loot from the skies for the most menial of tasks, then they wouldn't have even bothered lol

lmao imagine caring this much about gear that will literally be normal raid tier in a month. 99% chance you're an LFR hero who thinks 385 is something big.

Hell, most of them agree that if they knew 8.1 was going to be raining 370+ loot from the skies for the most menial of tasks, then they wouldn't have even bothered lol
    Its not about me caring, its about idiots breaking the rules and being surprised when they get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The better part is now in their "fix", you can't bonus roll on him at all.

Killed him on my warlock without a seal.

Then I hopped to my DH, killed him WITH a seal, and no bonus roll option.

Others are saying the same too, after the first kill on anything it seems like you cannot bonus roll on another character.
    For me it was no loot option on my first toon, but got roll option and bonus roll option on my second and third. That bug has been there for a while as it has happend for me several times both on warfront bosses and other world bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    Exploit is being rolled back, gear taken away, and abusers are being punished. Don't sweat it.
    Barely. The bans are mostly 1 day, which is a complete joke, especially considering the time of year and where we are in terms of raids. The bans should've been for the first mythic week of the next raid(either starting now or just that week). This punishment is not going to deter people, it's a slap on the wrist at best.
    Think of it this way, the people who exploited it(a bug that has happened multiple times before, and has been punished similarly lightly the other times) were essentially gambling. The way that gamble should look is that they risk losing a lot(a long ban or ban during a time where it actually matters), because the gain from exploiting was big. In reality the gamble turned out to have them lose essentially nothing(they lost the time spent grinding + maybe a day of being banned during a time where people generally play less anyway) with the potential upside still being the same.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2018-12-21 at 10:04 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Elidan456 View Post
    I saw a guy with 2 Ivus loot titanforged. Just thought he was one son of a lucky b***. But I guess he will be suspended!
    If it's only 2 then not necessarily. It's absolutely possible to be that lucky with a regular drop and a bonus roll, it's just very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Barely. The bans are mostly 1 day, which is a complete joke, especially considering the time of year and where we are in terms of raids. The bans should've been for the first mythic week of the next raid(either starting now or just that week).
    Even if it's only one day, Blizzard looks at previous behaviour when deciding bans so next time these players exploit something they'll have that box checked and get a higher suspension. And if you ban then ban directly, new raid is coming out january 22nd and has nothing to do with exploiting something a month earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Even if it's only one day, Blizzard looks at previous behaviour when deciding bans so next time these players exploit something they'll have that box checked and get a higher suspension. And if you ban then ban directly, new raid is coming out january 22nd and has nothing to do with exploiting something a month earlier.
    Yeah, exploiting a world boss to get a ton of residue to buy 415 azerite with once the new raid opens in order to get an advantage on progress has nothing to do with that new raid. My bad. Oh wait, it's basically the same situation as with the Dragon Soul LFR exploiting where the guilds doing it coincidentally got banned for 8 days, which (again entirely coincidentally) covered the entirety of the first heroic week, because the intent was to get a competitive advantage on progress by exploiting the bug/oversight/whatever you want to call it.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2018-12-21 at 10:16 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Except people are literally getting suspended for just doing 3-5 kills for rerolls on their alts and that's it. That's the problem I have with the suspensions. And like you said, not everyone is getting hit. There's people who did it with my guildmates who still weren't hit, and big streamers like Cdew were doing it on stream for HOURS and were not suspended!

Blizz is being extremely inconsistent with these suspensions. It's not just those who were exploiting for hours on end for Titan residue or titanforges, but people who were just doing it to burn extra reroll coins on alts for a couple of harmless upgrades.
    Blizz has always been inconsistent with how they handle situations such as this.