Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    No... You can't retire them yet..

https://youtu.be/QV5ZBuNJMx0?t=143

oh yes.. the artificial scarcity of digital goods. If blizzard would be in charge of a desert, they'd run out of sand.

They are making money off old items that aren't selling anymore one last time. People who never wanted them when they were full price get them for cheap now. Why is this an issue? All I've read so far is paranoia and rage for the sake of rage.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Turn off your feelings for sec. And think now: is it something bad to try sell something just before xmas? No. It's 100% reasonable. I saw players at that fox so it was good idea to make them. Never heard about somebody who unsubed cause that evil, bad shop.
    You don't spend much time with other players... do you?

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    OoOoOoOohh what's this disclaimer???

LMAO @ anyone who actually falls for this obvious marketing ploy.
    hahahahaa oh my lord how pathetic xD

Don't you miss it when WoW was about being an MMORPG?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    OoOoOoOohh what's this disclaimer???

LMAO @ anyone who actually falls for this obvious marketing ploy.
    Haha well done. Fuck the money-grubbing Blizzard scumbags.

How to save Q4 financials.

10+ Year Old Account
    First the 6 months mount, now this.

I guess BfA isn't running so hot ^^

I think it is a good business move. The discount is pretty sweet, and you get a further deduction if you own some of them. I honestly don't see the problem with this tactic, rather than give us a chance to get a sweet deduction before the stated time.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoPiece View Post
    People like you are literally the reason why they pull this time limited shit. Because they know you want to bite. They just have to dangle a WoW-related worm infront of you, and tell you "get it before it's gone!" and they've got you hook, line and sinker. Just spend your money on something else and stop rewarding this shit corporate behaviour.
    I've often wanted one or two of those helms, but I don't recall them ever being on sale?

But yea scumbag move for a cash grab and I'm sat here like, I want them but I don't want to fund this bull shit but I might kick myself more a year down the line
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    So, this is a legitimate question- what is wrong with a company selling products? I like the store and wish they would put more on it. Like if they put a bunch of mounts already in the game, like all the other colors of skyscreamers, I would buy all the colors of them. Of course, I would use cash, but those of you that are hardcore gamers would just use your in game gold to buy them like you already can.

Why does it make you mad that you can buy things with my money?

The emotions around this are fascinating.
    It shows blizzard has no clue how to make the game compelling to subscribe to, so they have to resort to selling cosmetic items instead.

Wow! only $5 for a digital pet in a video-game? GUESS I'M SOLD NOW BLIZZARD WOW WHAT A BARGAIN.

Blow it out your ass, Blizzard. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    It shows blizzard has no clue how to make the game compelling to subscribe to, so they have to resort to selling cosmetic items instead.
    Oh, I had no idea those two things were mutually exclusive. I thought they could sell cosmetic items AND have subscribers at the same time. That must have been what I was not understanding. Thanks!
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Fuck you blizzard.

Wow, Blizzard is starting to get desperate. This is a bad sign...