Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Man the blizzard apologists/fellators are in full force today.

By the way I didn't get an email so far but either way, fuck off blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcareru View Post
    Man the blizzard apologists/fellators are in full force today.

By the way I didn't get an email so far but either way, fuck off blizzard.
    Same can be said of the miserable whiny poopheads who get butthurt over a simple "happy holidays" email but y'know... that's just my opinion.

WTF is wrong with internet ppl.....

good lord

Quote Originally Posted by Derpleton View Post
    It was only a great year for those of us with phones, too bad my phone isn't titanforged
    best comment on here hands down.
    Code:

Deleted
    Lol people commenting about how much money they put into blizz blah blah as if they own stocks in it or something. My goodness, you're just a consumer who buys a product. If you don't like it the door is that way. However, if you keep buying expansions and resubbing over and over again and expecting different results, I pity your foolishness and your wallet.
    Y'all just addicts who can't quit, so you do the only thing you can and complain.
    Last edited by mmoce0c9f1a515; 2018-12-22 at 03:27 AM.

Nice fluff video.

thank you for what?

for the second worst expansion?

for the worst blizzcon?

for destroying teldrassil?

for destroying sv hunter?

a big FU from a night elf main hunter!

Why have they made us so cynical?

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank us for allowing them to destroy themselves under Activision's watch.

Also, what e-mail? What a lie header.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its like something you would play at Blizz' funeral.

Of course they would rely on their art team to remember us how awesome "we" are.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    hahahahaha boy that video was dumb. Blizzard is so incredibly out of touch.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Blizzard Entertainment - Worlds Unite
    Blizzard sent out an email to players today thanking them for a wonderful year.

<iframe width="900" height="506" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mG-tQbAdujY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The best part of the Blizzard community is our shared passion for playing. Whether your favorite Blizzard experiences are story moments with inspirational heroes, intense competition online, or just getting together with friends to geek out over our games, we thank you for helping make our community special.

Your passion and creativity inspire us to create the epic games and experiences we all enjoy together, and we look forward to you joining us for another great year of Blizzard games!

Your Friends at Blizzard Entertainment
    This thread is literal proof blizzard cannot do anything without a legion of keyboard warriors ready to attack and shit talk while they still play their game. It is so pathetic.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    I actually loved that it made me smile and remember a lot of fun times. If I were to critique I wouldn't have had Sylvanas at the Hero change it just kind of seems like they don't realize how they made her look. And a little less Mei cause... I dunno she bugs me in general. But this was overall a fun little video and made me remember why I love Blizzard at least at the moment still XD

seems like blizzard is just trolling us now

i dig it

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I'm pretty sure that some people, if Blizzard sent them a solid gold bar, would complain it was too heavy.
    I for one would love to have Bliz test your theory.

People aren't fawning over this message because it's a trite, meaningless, empty platitude - a banal attempt at virtue signalling. I got about twenty of these from local businesses in the mail this week: junk mail I threw in the recycle bin.

Blizzard isn't a perfect company, but let's be real, no company is. They made a nice video to recap some of the cool things we've seen this year in the blizzard world. But hey, I guess any opportunity to express that pent up rage won't be missed. So predictable.

Hi blizz, your games are shit ))

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The tone deafness just keeps getting more impressive