10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    btw I read that Genn is perma banned...
    ...gather the dragon balls.

Jump Festa this weekend.

8 hours from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    there is a subbed version of the camrip out on the net now
    Is that the one where the camera is shaky and stuff, or is there a better one by now?

think it's the one with shaky cam and the guy creepily whispering all the time
    Boooo, maybe there will be a good version in a few weeks. I believe in you internet.

Deleted
    there is a subbed version of the camrip out on the net now
    I saw 5 seconds of the cam and i vomited i stopped watching
    Waiting for the real deal

But THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I would say Super17, my reason is, he was beating SSJ4 Goku if I remember correctly, and while without a doubt A17 is super strong in DBS I still don't think his at an SSJB level character, and i see SSJ4 around SSJB level
    17 held his own against Jiren, which outclasses blue by a shitload. MVP17 would beat Super 17.

Got baited into a non-visual spoiler, makes me want to see it even more. Already have tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    17 held his own against Jiren, which outclasses blue by a shitload. MVP17 would beat Super 17.

Got baited into a non-visual spoiler, makes me want to see it even more. Already have tickets.
    ok, master roshi is also > blue

that's the problem when the creator stops giving a shit about consistency: nothing matters and everyone can fight anyone and there's no more point really to even debate it anymore.

is this new broly stronger than the original? who can say, all consistency's out the window. ss4 vs. blue? i guess i'll just say ss4 since it looks cooler, and that's about the level of logic needed here since there's no consistency.

i really wish someone that gives a damn about dragonball would buy the ip from toriyama.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    ok, master roshi is also > blue

that's the problem when the creator stops giving a shit about consistency: nothing matters and everyone can fight anyone and there's no more point really to even debate it anymore.

is this new broly stronger than the original? who can say, all consistency's out the window. ss4 vs. blue? i guess i'll just say ss4 since it looks cooler, and that's about the level of logic needed here since there's no consistency.

i really wish someone that gives a damn about dragonball would buy the ip from toriyama.
    Roshi isn't, the Mafuba incantation is.

10+ Year Old Account
    17 didn't "hold his own against Jiren". He got fucking toyed with. The only time 17 ever stood any real chance against Jiren was when he was already exhausted from fighting UI Goku, and that was on a 3v1. And he still couldn't take him on directly.

Do people just toss their brain aside when watching Dragon Ball or something? I know the plot is so simple that anyone can follow it, but does everything need to be spelled out for people to understand it? Does the fact that Goku pull out Blue against Krillin, Gohan, and 17 mean that any of the 3 are at Blue level? Is that what people think? Goku and Vegeta went blue to take down U9 with a combined energy attack, were the dogs also on Blue level? Do we need a power chart at the end of each episode to clarify things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    17 didn't "hold his own against Jiren". He got fucking toyed with. The only time 17 ever stood any real chance against Jiren was when he was already exhausted from fighting UI Goku, and that was on a 3v1. And he still couldn't take him on directly.

Do people just toss their brain aside when watching Dragon Ball or something? I know the plot is so simple that anyone can follow it, but does everything need to be spelled out for people to understand it? Does the fact that Goku pull out Blue against Krillin, Gohan, and 17 mean that any of the 3 are at Blue level? Is that what people think? Goku and Vegeta went blue to take down U9 with a combined energy attack, were the dogs also on Blue level? Do we need a power chart at the end of each episode to clarify things?
    we nerds are orrible assholes obsessed even by the smallest things... thats all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    we nerds are orrible assholes obsessed even by the smallest things... thats all

17 is stronger than initial Super 17.

didn't Goku admit that 17 is stronger than him in the manga???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    didn't Goku admit that 17 is stronger than him in the manga???
    Not that I remember.

Also Goku went Super Saiyan 3 instead of Blue in the manga, which does seem to be the tier 17 is placed at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Not that I remember.

Also Goku went Super Saiyan 3 instead of Blue in the manga, which does seem to be the tier 17 is placed at.
    I would place him at God tier or around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Who would win? Super 17 or 17 from Super?
    Are we gonna use common sense? If not 17 from super

17 getting a power up out of fucking nowhere makes NO sense, he's not a saiyan, he's just a normal human being who was augmented thanks to his cibernetics parts and was given unlimited energy, thats it, tien trained his whole life and was nowhere near ssj levels in the buu saga
    Last edited by Leyre; 2018-12-24 at 04:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Are we gonna use common sense? If not 17 from super

17 getting a power up out of fucking nowhere makes NO sense, he's not a saiyan, he's just a normal human being who was augmented thanks to his cibernetics parts and was given unlimited energy, thats it, tien trained his whole life and was nowhere near ssj levels in the buu saga
    If the android upgrade turns an ordinary human into a being beyond a super saiyan, then what would happen if someone with super human strength were turned into an android? What if Tien or Krillin had been transformed? The same boost that turned a normal human into someone beyond super saiyan would turn a super human into a comparatively stronger being.

If 17 has been training, his human side would be getting stronger and stronger, and therefore he would be getting exponentially stronger due to his android augmentations. Makes perfect sense. Y'know, for Dragon Ball.

I think the new broly movie accidentally confirms ss4 would be way way stronger than ssb. Broly is stated to be so strong because he has the power of the giant ape in base form that is basicly what ss4 is
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    I think the new broly movie accidentally confirms ss4 would be way way stronger than ssb. Broly is stated to be so strong because he has the power of the giant ape in base form that is basicly what ss4 is
    Doesn't SSB Goku overpower Broly until he goes Super Saiyan himself? That would be a boost on top of his SS4-tier strength.

I think the Heroes shorts sort've imply that SS4 is on par with SSB, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    If the android upgrade turns an ordinary human into a being beyond a super saiyan, then what would happen if someone with super human strength were turned into an android? What if Tien or Krillin had been transformed? The same boost that turned a normal human into someone beyond super saiyan would turn a super human into a comparatively stronger being.

If 17 has been training, his human side would be getting stronger and stronger, and therefore he would be getting exponentially stronger due to his android augmentations. Makes perfect sense. Y'know, for Dragon Ball.
    it's more legitimate than Frieza, who after 6 months of training became MUCH stronger than SSJB.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't SSB Goku overpower Broly until he goes Super Saiyan himself? That would be a boost on top of his SS4-tier strength.

yes, SSJB Goku was stronger than Broly.

Yeah he does but goku has also been ssb and learned it alot more but broly hasnt his power he is stronger on a base level and if learned to control it better he would no doubt be stronger even agaisnt a trained goku at a base raw power with the giant ape power in him before going ss. Then with ss unlock ss4 and yeah but its just a guess since he has the same eyes as ss4
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k