UK is best country for business

As terms of the country’s exit from the European Union are mapped out, Britain’s future is murky. Yet the foundation of its business climate remains attractive, leading the U.K. to the top spot in Forbes’ 13th annual look at the Best Countries for Business, which measures countries that are most hospitable to capital investment. It is the second straight year with the U.K. in the lead.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad.../#26dee4452d55

Looks like Brexit will pay off after all.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2018-12-23 at 03:09 PM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Looks like Brexit will pay off after all.
    The British economy would disagree with you.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    they may get new businesses in town, but only after losing a shit ton of businesses prior.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's an error already in what you quoted, so this opinion piece holds little value.

"As terms of the country’s exit from the European Union are mapped out"

If they are so well know i would like to know those terms since they can't even decide on how to exit, so i find it highly interesting they claim to know the terms.

I suppose you're at least consistent in your quality of topics and baits hubcap.

But... they haven't even left the EU yet. They don't even have a fucking deal to leave the EU yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    There's an error already in what you quoted, so this opinion piece holds little value.

"As terms of the country’s exit from the European Union are mapped out"

If they are so well know i would like to know those terms since they can't even decide on how to exit, so i find it highly interesting they claim to know the terms.
    Here it is: https://ec.europa.eu/commission/file...vember-2018_en

It hasn't gone through Parliament yet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Here it is: https://ec.europa.eu/commission/file...vember-2018_en

It hasn't gone through Parliament yet though.
    That's what i meant actually, what you speak of is called the May deal. There's no certainty that deal will pass so the country's exit is only mapped out if we assume incorrectly that the May deal will pass when we do not know it it will as a no deal remains a possibility, a realistic one even.

Yeah, well Delaware is a great state for business- it is home to more corporations than people!
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis