Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Time to ban Russians..

.. from playing against Europeans in BG's. They are tiresome, oh so very tiresome. 99/100 games are exactly the same in especially AV. They will have the perfect mix of healers, melee frontline and casters. Every game is a slow but inevitable push towards your base untill the eventual win. It's not fun. It's unfair, they DO have a legitimate advantage. Enough.

they always que as full premades?

So you want to ban them because they're playing well?
    Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by alzoron View Post
    No, I want them banned because always playing against 10 healers, and the fact they literally do have a hive-mind.

Come on. It's not fun, you know it, don't deny how tedious it is playing them.

I don't care about losing, but the slow brute force hive-mind grind down is beyond boring (and yes I do try till the end of the game).

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    No, I want them banned because always playing against 10 healers, and the fact they literally do have a hive-mind.

I don't care about losing, but the slow brute force hive-mind grind down is beyond boring (and yes I do try till the end of the game).
    Because Cyrillic is difficult to read? They are just people, and not all of them are russian - Can only speak from personal experience but Russian realm teams seem no different to teams from anywhere else when playing against.

.. from playing against Europeans in BG's. They are tiresome, oh so very tiresome. 99/100 games are exactly the same in especially AV. They will have the perfect mix of healers, melee frontline and casters. Every game is a slow but inevitable push towards your base untill the eventual win. It's not fun. It's unfair, they DO have a legitimate advantage. Enough.
    Agreed, them being better and more coordinated as players and as a group definitely constitutes as an unfair advantage under blizzard's current standards. Keep crying and I'm sure they'll scale ilvl even more so that lfr players like you have a chance against mythic raiders since you both pay your 15$.

play runescape.

Deleted
    Or make a decent group yourself!
    If you win they suck! If you loose they cheat. Learn to play better and win

I've won loads of games against Russians.

Sounds like a you issue tbh.

Deleted
    OP confirmed for retard - "Ban *nationality here* because I keep losing!"

They play in groups, that's why they are coordinated. It's not because of a racial/national "hive-mind" as you call it. It's because they're organised. And here's the thing that you really won't like - you could organise a group too, if you actually put a bit of effort in, you fucking idiot.
    Last edited by mmoc17cbf2bb70; 2018-12-24 at 08:26 PM.

Signature not found

So you suck at PvP and you are as emotionally stable as a suspension bridge built out of Jello, which is why you can't stand losing to your betters.

Grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I kind of do the opposite with Rag players here in US.. I try to stay clear from them IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.

I have no idea why Ragnaros players here in the USA are so bad, I mean I'm bad myself, but these people literally take the cake for insanely horrible.

Is this the same thing? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Pfffff always people pretending playing against Russians isn't irritating when we all know it is in pretty much EVERY game they infest. Yes you can beat them, no they're not exceptionally good. But they do queue in premades, they do have a communication advantage and worse of all they're f**king laggy(which is my only issue with them really).

More often than not seeing "out of range" when you're literally on top of people and interrupting spells that go off anyway is enough reason to not want to play them.

Why can't they just get mixed like the rest of us? I'd be fine with that.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    Pfffff always people pretending playing against Russians isn't irritating when we all know it is in pretty much EVERY game they infest. Yes you can beat them, no they're not exceptionally good. But they do queue in premades, they do have a communication advantage and worse of all they're f**king laggy(which is my only issue with them really).

More often than not seeing "out of range" when you're literally on top of people and interrupting spells that go off anyway is enough reason to not want to play them.

Why can't they just get mixed like the rest of us? I'd be fine with that.
    No no no dude. You're not allowed to talk about how bullshit Russian premades are. We just suck, and I raid LFR apparently.

I asked a question and nobody answered it when I just wanted more exposition about it.

So from what I gather, yes they do que in premades. Okay, well the simple solutions here are to only allow premade groups to take on other premade groups, or to not allow those larger than a party to que together. Because obviously yes, having a group that has the advantage of selection, communication and cohesion, as well as a battle plan designed for maximum annoyance, is something thats gonna take down the enjoyment of the average player's game.

Of course I always just decline epic battlegrounds, for this reason. But if you really want to do them I dont see why you should have to face obstacles beyond your control without being called names. Such is the forum way, however.

Edit: However your title is inviting all the criticism you get, because its clearly asking for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So youre upset that they are better than you?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I asked a question and nobody answered it when I just wanted more exposition about it.

So from what I gather, yes they do que in premades. Okay, well the simple solutions here are to only allow premade groups to take on other premade groups, or to not allow those larger than a party to que together. Because obviously yes, having a group that has the advantage of selection, communication and cohesion, as well as a battle plan designed for maximum annoyance, is something thats gonna take down the enjoyment of the average player's game.

Of course I always just decline epic battlegrounds, for this reason. But if you really want to do them I dont see why you should have to face obstacles beyond your control without being called names. Such is the forum way, however.

Edit: However your title is inviting all the criticism you get, because its clearly asking for it.
    FYI Blizz removed premades larger than 5 ppl long ago. The only way to queue with bigger raid is to get everyone in voice and que on command, then check if all got invite on BG. I don't know how to detect this behaviour if players communicate only through external voicechat.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people don't get the point here.
    Russians should, like in the past, have their own battlegroup.
    Or put them in the battlegroups with the koreans, not like they're bad players.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

I vote Russians and Brazil/Latin America have their own battlegroups. I would pay an extra $5-10 a month to never see anyone from Ragnaros, Quel'thalas, Azralon, Gallwix, Goldrin, Nemesis, Drakkari, or Tol Barad. Dishonorable mention to Barthilas. I'll be happy when my work hours change so I can play while they are asleep.

Someone defeated me??? How can it be? BAN